Are you searching for a low-cost live chat platform for your business? We are here to help you. Smartsupp is a good option as it costs only $15/month for its Standard plan. But don’t settle for it without looking into Smartsupp alternatives. We have compiled a list of the top 10 Smartsupp alternatives and competitors in 2022 that cost under $99.
In this post, we will cover the following
What is Smartsupp?
Smartsupp is a live chat platform that helps businesses deliver a personalized online shopping experience. It combines live chat and chatbots to save your time and help you turn visitors into loyal customers.
Top 10 Smartsupp Alternatives
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is one of the best Smartsupp alternatives. We have been a trusted partner of choice for small and large businesses in delivering world-class customer service.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Helplama Helpdesk
- With Helplama Helpdesk you can hire Live Chat Agents with category expertise in your business domain to engage your customers and appease their queries and concerns.
- You can add a customized live chat widget to your website with Helplama helpdesk software.
- There is an automatic mechanism for drafting messages and emails, which significantly helps with the pace of large workloads.
- The eCommerce expert marketplace feature provides a place for customers to find the answers they need more quickly.
- Although the increased functionality the platform provides is good, it can be overwhelming for first-time users.
2. HubSpot CRM (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐,1,466 reviews)
You can connect with your website visitors in real-time to convert new leads, close more deals, and provide better support to your customers with HubSpot Live Chat a Smartsupp alternative.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of HubSpot CRM
- You can connect it directly to the Marketing, Sales, and Service Hubs without worrying about maintaining integrations.
- Information on each touchpoint is saved in its database.
- HubSpot offers very limited features in its free version, so you’ll only be able to use it for the most basic things.
- Their contracts aren’t flexible.
- The templates are difficult to modify.
3. Olark (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 221 reviews)
Olark is a live chat platform that enables businesses to interact with customers through their websites.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Olark
- Wide range of integrations.
- Olark dashboard provides support teams with an overview of the conversation. It includes chat transcripts, the activity of the consultants, customers’ feedback, and tags used.
- Most of the work done on Olark is manual and they only provide limited automation features. Although you can set welcome messages for website visitors and automate lead forms that pop up on defined pages, that’s about all the automation Olark provides.
4. Zendesk (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 4,883 reviews)
Zendesk provides cross-channel support to your customers and easy-to-use tools to your agents. It aims to help support, sales, and customer success teams engage with their customers better.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Zendesk.
- You don’t have to worry about the integration as Zendesk integrates with almost all the apps and caters to industries from every sector.
- The live chat tool provides behavioral triggers, live visitor tracking, chat ratings, file sending, etc.
- The FAQ building feature provided by Zendesk is also remarkable. You can add the most asked questions by your customers in the FAQ.
- Zendesk is problematic to learn and understand without a comprehensive demo.
- It is not made for e-commerce brands and lacks the specific requirements of e-commerce.
- The collaboration feature is only basic. So it is not simple to collaborate with your teammates.
5. Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,384 reviews)
Intercom is an engagement OS, facilitating you to make efficient engagement across the customer voyage between your business and your customers. Intercom’s Resolution Bot automatically resolves 33% of common support questions.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Intercom.
- Intercom helps you turn more signups into active, valuable customers with targeted email, chat, post, and mobile push messages.
- It also provides self-service customer support.
- If you are running a smaller business it might be a bit expensive to use all its features.
- Intercom’s customer support is a bit slow and unresponsive.
6. Velaro (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 18 reviews)
Velaro is the leading provider of live chat software built to support the unique needs of enterprise customers. It helps you leverage live chat as part of your daily workflow.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Velaro.
- You will get a dashboard section with a snapshot of your chat activity.
- Rating individual messages can provide more data.
- Quick access to chat history when chatting with customers.
- No real onboarding or explanation on what to do.
- A complete lack of sound or visual notifications.
- You need to pay for a decent level of support.
- Quite expensive when looking at the competition.
7. Userlike (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 437 reviews)
Userlike is an alternative to Smartsupp that unifies all of your customer interactions into a single place. You can filter and search for customers, post customer ratings, and view comparative analytics with Userlike.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Userlike.
- Provides AI-powered automatic language translation, integration with various third-party platforms, and smart notifications.
- Better customization options than most other customer service apps.
- Renders advanced data privacy and GDPR features.
- No mobile integration.
- Pricing is expensive.
- No documentation or video tutorials are available for the setup.
8. Tawk.to (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐,162 reviews)
If you are searching for Smartsupp alternatives that are available at a low cost then Tawk.to could be a pick. Tawk.to is a free live chat platform that includes all of the features you need to assist your customers. Your team can manage all customer queries via email, social media, and chat in a single interface.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Tawk.to.
- Provides real-time live chat reports. These reports are not limited to chat conversations.
- You can customize the chat icon to match your company’s branding and colors.
- Simple to integrate with your website.
- Chatbot has no configuration options.
- No offline contact form.
- Transferring a chat to another agent is not possible.
- It’s free, which means that you don’t get any guarantee that it will work or that you will get help.
9. Tidio (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,231 reviews)
Tidio combines live chat and chatbot tools to help you provide superb customer service and generate more sales. You can interact with your visitors in real-time and provide support through chatbots, even if you are busy.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of Tidio.
- You can also automate your customers’ FAQs, saving your agents time.
- Tidio features integrations with the leading business applications.
- Tidio has a huge selection of chatbots that can be customized to run your eCommerce site.
- Tidio does not allow you to manage client chats via Whatsapp, Instagram, or Twitter
- No language translator.
- Customer support is available only during business hours.
10. LiveChat (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 742 reviews)
We cannot conclude the top Smarsupp alternatives without listing LiveChat. It is an online customer service software with online chat, help desk software, and web analytics capabilities.
Let’s look into the Pros and Cons of LiveChat.
- Very good onboarding that will get you started with ease.
- Amazing support is available 24/7 to all customers.
- Very Expensive if you want all their features.
We have seen the top 10 Smartsupp alternatives that are under $99. With live chat, you give customers a way to reach you at the exact moment that they have questions or problems they can’t solve. Helplama Helpdesk is trusted by 1000+ brands worldwide and would be the best Live Chat platform you are searching for. Start your free trial now!