Finding Pure Chat alternatives for your company may appear to be a simple task. But are they adequate for your company’s requirements? Above all, do they fit in your pocket? You’ve come to the right place if you’re looking for answers to these questions.
Through this post, we will be sharing with you the top ten Pure Chat alternatives that cost less than $99.
Let’s take a closer look at the details!
Top 10 Pure Chat Alternatives
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Zoho Desk
- ProProfs Chat
1) Helplama HelpDesk
Helplama Helpdesk is an all-in-one software for leveraging customer engagement. The live chat feature is a hybrid combination of both bots and humans. Apart from live chat, this platform also provides social media integration and a knowledge base.
This Pure Chat alternative provides a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- Lets you add a customized live chat widget to your website.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- Enables you to automatically message happy customers for reviews and unboxing videos.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
LiveChat is a platform that specializes in providing chat tools for your business. It has been shortlisted by Capterra as a “Top Performer” in Live Chat Software in 2022.
At first, this Pure Chat alternative provides you with a 14-day free trial. After that, the pricing scheme is as follows:
- Starter – $16/agent/month(billed yearly) or $19/agent/month.
- Team – $33/agent/month(billed yearly) or $39/agent/month.
- Business – $50/agent/month(billed yearly) or $59/agent/month.
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing.
- Provides intelligent customer engagement through targeted messages, chat buttons, and chat transcripts.
- Lets you personalize and customize your live chat feature by adjusting the themes for your brand and by interacting in 45+ languages, with your customers.
- Omnichannel messaging is supported.
- Some users report this software lags when chat volume is high, leading to customer frustration.
- The chat window closes once you open another tab.
- There is no spell-check feature within the live chat.
3) Zoho Desk
This live chat software has been recognized by Crozdesk as a “Leader” in Customer Chat Software in 2022. Through their omnichannel messaging feature, they also help your team easily convert chat conversations into tickets.
After enjoying their features for a 15-day free trial, you can opt for their free version or paid plans. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Standard – $14/agent/month.
- Professional – $23/agent/month
- Enterprise – $40/agent/month
- To avoid missed chat, you can set a wait time, after which it automatically gets converted to tickets.
- Lets your team reduce handle time with canned responses.
- Allows you to collect feedback and customer happiness ratings within the live chat window.
- Limited customization for live chats.
- Searchability of tickets is a bit complicated.
- Chat is available only in the English language.
This is a cloud-hosted live messaging platform. It is a multi-channel helpdesk software that provides a live chat feature along with a knowledge base.
This Pure Chat alternative provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can either opt for their free version or paid plans. The pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Ticket– $15/agent/month.
- Ticket+Chat– $29/agent/month
- All-Inclusive– $49/agent/month
- Multilingual chat widgets are provided.
- Comes with chat analytics and tracking options.
- Through this live chat software, you can get data about website visitors and ongoing chats. You can also get an idea of your favorite pages and interact from there.
- Translation features are not automated.
- Some users report that the statistics and reporting feature is not up to the level.
- The initial setup takes some time.
Tidio is the 3rd most popular live chat software in the USA. This live chat platform can be easily customized for your brand. It also helps to automate your chats using their AI feature.
This tool has a 7-day free trial. After that, you can go for their free or paid plans. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Starter – $32.50/month
- Team – $65.83/month
- Scale – $332.50/month
- Through the “Message Sneak-Peek” option, you can see what the user is writing before they send you the message.
- You can add a contact form on your website.
- Through this platform, you get to know the visitor count for your website.
- Does not provide a contact import facility.
- Automatic chat translation is unavailable.
- Cannot set up follow-up alerts.
This alternative to Pure Chat is a one-stop solution for your customer service, marketing, and sales requirements. Their live chat feature not only improves your customer experience but also helps your team’s internal communication easier with a shared inbox.
A 14-day free trial is provided by this software. After that, you can opt for either their free or paid plans. The pricing is categorized as follows:
- Pro – $25/month/inbox
- Unlimited – $95/month/inbox
- Provides the features of in-chat games that has the potential to improve customer engagement.
- Lets you provide a personalized experience through GIFs and videos within the chat.
- Helps you translate a chat to your customers’ native language in real-time.
- Some users report that certain integrations don’t work as promised by the platform.
- Lacks the ability to connect a calendar like Google or Outlook directly to the chatbox.
- The complaint monitoring feature is absent.
This is a completely free customer support tool that you can use as a Pure Chat alternative. This platform provides a knowledge base, ticketing solutions, and team chat along with the live chat feature.
- Easy setup in less than one minute.
- Lets you track the performance of your team.
- You will get access to website visitors in real-time.
- The notifications are a bit inconsistent, which may lead to missed chats.
- Some users report that the dashboard design is a bit complex.
Userlike is an all-in-one messaging software you can use to improve the efficiency of your digital sales and support. Through the live chat feature, you can be there where your customers are-let it be your website, WhatsApp, Facebook, Telegram, or Threema.
This platform provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their free version, or paid plans categorized as follows:
- Team – $90/month
- Corporate – $290/month
- Business – $720/month
- Through the “Sticky Chat” feature, chat connections can be initiated between visitors and operators who have chatted before.
- Lets you create operator groups so that customers can decide which team they want to interact with.
- More than just knowing the visitor count, you can get access to the section of the website they are on, their country of origin, their browser language preference, etc.
- Limited customization options.
- Cannot answer directly to offline messages.
- Some users report that the critical alert system is not working properly.
9) ProProfs Chat
This live chat software mainly focuses on leveraging customer engagement. It also comes with features like canned responses and chat transfers for providing quick responses and thereby reducing handle time.
After 14 days of free trial, you can opt for any of their paid versions, categorized as follows:
- Essentials – $10/operator/month
- Premium – $15/operator/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Lets you add product tours and announcements in the live chat window.
- Provides reports and analytics on total chats, rated chats, missed chats, and response time.
- Integrates with 50+ apps.
- Limited customization options for chat buttons.
- Video chat option is not available.
Helpcrunch provides a live chat software that is an excellent Pure Chat alternative. Through this platform, you can solve customer pain points, process requests, and engage with them in real-time.
This software comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, you can choose any of their paid versions categorized as follows:
- Basic – $12/agent/month
- Pro – $20/agent/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Through the features of conversation tagging, assigning, and merging, you can process customer requests quickly.
- Provides canned responses.
- Comes with 20 customization options for live chat widgets.
- Some chats get missed due to the misfunctioning of notifications.
- Ideal for small businesses.
We have provided you with some of the best alternatives to Pure Chat within the price range of $99. Because the features of each of these Pure Chat alternatives differ, you should have a clear idea of your business requirements. It is always a good idea to double-check that your requirements are compatible with the software you selected.
If you are looking for ways to make your customer service team excel at their work, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. It can help you automate many workflows, reducing the workload of your team. We offer customized pricing also.
So, what are you waiting for?