Finally, decided to employ Ordoro for your business needs, but don’t know which pricing plan to subscribe to? Don’t worry, to help you we are going to completely break down the Ordoro pricing plans.
In case, you don’t have time to review the detailed view of Ordoro Returns pricing, then check out the quick comparison table. Also, we are adding user reviews to give you a better idea of the software. Now, let’s get into it.
Table of Contents:
- What is Ordoro Return?
- Overview of Ordoro Pricing
- Complete Breakdown of Ordoro Pricing Plans
- Ordoro Pricing Plans Comparison At a Glance
- Key Features Missing in Ordoro
- User Reviews of Ordoro
What is Ordoro Return?
For any eCommerce business, returns are inevitable. With the Ordoro Returns, you can take care of all the back-end operations. For instance, you can create and track returns, email return labels to your customers, and receive and restock returned items.
It enables you to set return codes, select the location based on where you want to send the returning items, and email return instructions to your shoppers. Also, inspect returned goods and choose whether to restock them or send them to inventory. In this way, you can customize all the settings as per your business requirements.
Since you get an idea of Ordoro returns functionality, let us get into the breakdown of its pricing plans.
Recommended: 10 Top Returns Management Software
AUTOMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE
AND REDUCE REFUNDS
Claim Your 6 months
of FREE Credits Now!
Get the code. Use anytime in the next 6 Months.
Overview of Ordoro Pricing
Currently, Ordoro is offering 3 pricing plans, namely Essentials, Advanced, and Premium. Here one is a free plan while the other two are paid ones.
Moreover, all these three plans are base plans. So, you need to include relevant add-ons as per your need. The available add-ons are
- Merchant Carrier Module (MCM)
- Inventory Management Module (IMM)
- Vendor Portal Module (VPM)
- Additional Customizations
As you might have guessed additional charges are applicable for all the add-ons.
Now, apart from the mentioned 3 pricing plans, Ordoro also provides Enterprise solutions for larger businesses with over 7,500 shipping orders per month. To know more about it, you need to contact their sales team (to do this visit their pricing page).
In case you want to try Ordoro’s paid plans before subscribing, you are in luck. Because Ordoro offers a free trial for 15 days.
By this, we finish giving you the overview of Ordoro pricing. Thus, it is time to talk about each pricing plan in detail.
Complete Breakdown of Ordoro Pricing Plans
Essentials plan includes all the basic features you need to get started. And, the best part is that it is a forever-free plan.
- Shipping Labels – Create and print unlimited shipping labels via USPS or UPS accounts provided as complimentary by Ordoro. Or, use your Sendle account.
- Discounted Shipping Rates – Automatically offers the lowest shipping rates for USPS, UPS, and Sendle.
- Support – Email support is available. So, you can send notifications to your customers and also receive alerts related to your back-end operations.
- Add-Ons – Doesn’t support any add-ons.
- Shipping Carriers – Orders should be generated through USPS Pitney Bowes, Ordoro’s UPS, or Sendle accounts. In case any other carriers are connected and labels are created, then you are automatically upgraded to the Advanced plan with the add-on MCM.
- Support – No voice support.
- Ship-From Locations – Allows you to ship orders from only one location.
- Sales Channels – Enables you to sell your products from 1 channel only.
- Users – Supports only 1 user.
Note: At MCM, additional charges are applicable. For more details, read the Advanced plan limitations.
Essentials Plan is Good for:
It is best to start with the Essentials plan if you have just launched your online business.
The Advanced plan charges $59 per month. Here you will find all the features mentioned in the Essentials plan along with the following new ones.
- Sales Channels – Sell products and manage your orders from multiple channels. Such as Shopify, Amazon, and eBay.
- Users – You are allowed to add any number of users. Plus, create different permission structures for each user.
- Ship-From Locations – Ship orders from multiple locations.
- Support – Email and phone support are available.
- Merchant Carrier Module (MCM) – With MCM, you become eligible to ship through your own carrier account.
- Automation Rules – Generate automation rules to attach tags to your orders based on certain criteria like SKUs, destination, and weight.
- Shipping Presets – Create shipping presets using a variety of shipping specifics to quickly generate labels for orders.
- Workflows – Combine both automation rules and shipping presets to generate automated presets that applies presets to your orders automatically. Using these, you can streamline your workflows.
- Analytics – Receive analytics related to your shipping, revenue, order fulfillment, inventory, and top customers.
- Add-Ons – Only MCM is supported.
- Merchant Carrier Module – Below mentioned additional charges are applicable for all included shipping carrier accounts through which shipping labels are created.
- Included Accounts: DHL, FedEx, Amazon SFP, Canada Post, X Delivery, USPS Endicia, and your own UPS account.
- Not Included Accounts: What accounts MCM doesn’t include is mentioned in the Essentials plan > shipping carriers.
|No. of Shipping Labels||Charges|
|For each additional 1,000||+$20/month|
Advanced Plan is Good for:
This Advanced plan is perfect for your growing businesses where you need multiple channels, unlimited users, and automation.
Check Pricing Sign Up For Free Trial
In order to subscribe to the Premium plan, you should pay $149/month. With it comes all the Advanced plan features including the below ones.
- Integrations – Apart from the integrations that come with the shipping carriers, and multichannel support, you can integrate with QuickBooks online.
- API – Using API, perform custom integration with sales & supplier channels, 3PL warehouses, and other applications.
- Add-Ons – Supports all add-ons, i.e. MCM, IMM, VPM, and Additional Customizations.
- Inventory Management Module (IMM) – Sync your inventory with all your sales channels. Also, manage your inventory across locations. Plus, it offers features like bundling and kitting, dropshipping, purchase orders, and returns management.
- Vendor Portal Module (VPM) – Enhances your dropshipping functionalities and ensures seamless workflows with your suppliers. For instance, automatically routes orders to your suppliers and tracks them too. Additionally, updates your order status and automates your dropshipping workflows, and so on.
- Additional Customizations – As per your business requirements, Ordoro builds customizations to help you streamline your processes, generate custom reports, etc.
- Onboarding support – Helps you to set up and configure Ordoro for your business.
- Inventory Management Module – Charges $350/month for 1,000 orders. Then, for every additional 1,000 orders, it adds $100 to it.
- Vendor Portal Module – You can connect one vendor portal at $1,000/month and include each additional portal at $75.
- Additional Customizations – Only when you add the IMM and have a one-year agreement, you become eligible to avail of this add-on. Moreover, the charges are quoted as per the customizations requested.
Note: In case you already have a development team who can build customizations for your business, refer to the Ordoro developer resources, and API documentation. Also, check out the developer forum.
Premium Plan is Good for:
Larger businesses that need unique and personalized solutions should subscribe to the Premium plan. Otherwise, if you need dropshipping services, then the Premium plan is the one for you.
Check Pricing Sign Up For Free Trial
Recommended: Top 20+ Shopify Inventory Management Apps
Ordoro Pricing Plans Comparison At a Glance
|Price of Each Plan|
|Add-ons Starting Price|
|User||1||Unlimited for paid plans|
|Shipping Labels||Unlimited for all plans|
|Discounted Shipping Rates||✔||✔||✔|
|Support to Send/Receive Alerts||Email & phone||Email & phone|
|Merchant Carrier Module (MCM)||✖||✔||✔|
|Inventory Management Module (IMM)||✖||✖||✔|
|Vendor Portal Module (VPM)||✖||✖||✔|
Key Features Missing in Ordoro
1) Activity Dashboard
Usually, an activity dashboard displays timely performance metrics of your business activities. For example, emails, calls, sales, and even the performance of your agents or employees like in this software – Helplama Helpdesk.
Ordoro doesn’t show basic eCommerce KPIs like the total volume of orders, number of orders returned, emails sent, and so on.
2) Anti-Refund Strategies
Anti-refund strategies convince your buyers to not return their orders. If they insist, it ensures that at least they exchange the products. So, you don’t have to refund the amount to the customers.
For example, in Helplama Helpdesk, there is an AI algorithm by using which you can offer personalized deals and discounts when a buyer initiates a return. Thus, your user can exchange or cancel their return.
However, there are no features in Ordoro that allow you to create such anti-refund strategies.
3) Mobile Access
Refers to the ability to manage your business operations through Ordoro using your mobile device.
Even though they have an Inventory Scanner App that helps you to manage your stock, there is no Ordoro app. So, you cannot use Ordoro on your mobile.
The multicurrency feature lets you use more than one currency. It is especially useful for businesses operating in multiple countries.
But there is no multicurrency feature in the Ordoro.
Based on past and present data, forecasting makes predictions. You can use it to estimate any issue you may face with your business, or marketplace, understand trends, etc. The benefit is that you may take necessary precautions and actions to prevent any losses.
Ordoro has no such functionalities or features that can forecast or make predictions.
6) Point of Sale (POS)
POS is necessary if you wish to expand your online business to a physical one. It synchronizes your online and on-site store product feeds, orders, etc.
Ordoro synchronizes your online store data with your inventory but it doesn’t provide a POS feature. However, if you want you can browse the 6 top Shopify POS apps from here.
User Reviews of Ordoro
Now, you have an idea of the features offered and missing in the Ordoro. So, let’s learn what the users of Ordoro think about the software.
“Great pricing packages for small to medium size operations. Integrates well with BigCommerce and Amazon. Good inventory” – Justin A.
“There is a free version with some limited features to try out. Prices are modest and for the functionalities a really good price for value relationship.” – Sarah T.
“Ordoro had the exact features we needed, plus it was simple to use and the price was competitive.” – Matthew Richards.
“There are still some things about making return labels that could be easier.” – Spencer K.
Recommended: Best 10 Ordoro Alternatives
Which Pricing Plan is Best?
To help you make an informed decision we have talked about the Ordoro pricing plans in detail. Also, provided a quick comparison table. We hope that by reviewing all the information, you are able to pick the right pricing plan for your business.
In case you are in a dilemma of whether to go forward with the Ordoro or not, we suggest you go for Helplama Helpdesk. It is the most affordable and best Ordoro alternative software.
Along with managing your returns and orders, you can also deliver customer support via SMS, phone, email, live chat, social media, and self-services through a knowledge base. Plus, increase your sales with its marketing and promotional features while saving your time with automated workflows.
So, without waiting anymore, start your 15-day free trial here! No credit is required!