With a surge in online sales and e-commerce stores, you may have no doubt if we say that having an order management software is crucial for your company’s existence! Ordoro is one such platform that can help you in managing and fulfilling your orders. Having said that, there are also a handful of Ordoro competitors available on the market.
In this post, we will share with you some of the best alternatives to Ordoro you can choose from.
Let’s go through the details!
Top 10 Ordoro Competitors
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Zoho Inventory
- IBM Sterling Order Management
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is an all-in-one CRM solution for engagement, marketing, and order management. With this tool, you can track all your orders and automate returns.
This Ordoro alternative provides a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- Lets you automatically scan orders on a daily basis.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- The only help desk that automatically tracks delayed orders and provides proactive resolutions.
- Through the in-built portal of the “Integrated Returns Center”, returns and exchanges are initiated automatically.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
2) Zoho Inventory (Overall Ratings ⭐4.3/5, 66 reviews)
Zoho Inventory is the inventory management software of ZohoDesk. In addition to inventory management, this platform also offers services such as order management, fulfillment, and warehouse management, and also provides insightful reports. Their single order management system lets you manage sales, create packages, and send delivery updates.
This Ordoro competitor provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their free version or the paid versions categorized as follows:
- Standard – $195/organization/year
- Professional – $350/organization/year
- Premium – $530/organization/year
- Elite – $945/organization/year
- Comes with a centralized system for managing multi-channel sales. It also accommodates a re-order option that aligns with the updated stock level.
- Integrates well with Amazon, Etsy, and Shopify.
- Provides insightful reports on your product demand and trends in sales orders.
- Compared to the features, the price is a bit high.
- Cannot print delivery notes.
- Many users report that it does not sync with inventory in real-time.
3) Orderhive (Overall ratings: 3.7/5⭐, 26 reviews)
Orderhive is an e-commerce software solution that offers a range of services, including order management, inventory management, retail operations, returns management, etc. The order management platform of this software helps you manage multi-channel orders with end-to-end seamless sync.
This software comes with a 15-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Essential – $95/month
- Standard – $195/month
- Enhanced – $295/month
- Enterprise – $500/month
- Provides custom order workflows along with custom tags for easy identification of orders.
- Through the feature of “Bulk actions”, repetitive tasks are simplified to process in more order in less time.
- Options to ship via more than 300+ couriers. You can also create smart shipping rules, download, and print shipping labels.
- Some users report there is a constant failure of the webhook and data sync features.
- Certain integrations do not work properly.
- Limited reporting features.
4) ShipStation (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 179 reviews)
Even though ShipStation mainly focuses on shipping solutions for e-commerce platforms, it has a dedicated order management system. This Ordoro competitor lets you automate tasks related to order fulfillment and lets you manage all your online orders hassle-free.
A free trial of 30 days is offered by this platform. After that, you can choose their paid versions for up to 10,000 orders. If the order limit exceeds 10,000, you can avail of their customized pricing. The fixed pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Starter – $9/month
- Bronze – $29/month
- Silver – $49/month
- Gold – $69/month
- Platinum – $99/month
- Enterprise – $159/month
- Flexible enough to combine orders for multiple orders and split orders for orders from different locations.
- Comes with “Order Tags”, so that you can view, sort, and filter orders based on assigned criteria.
- Provides order management reporting, which includes order, product, and shipment reports.
- Does not provide barcode printing like Ordoro.
- Products and customer sections are not easy to edit.
5) IBM Sterling Order Management (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 62 reviews)
This SaaS platform provides B2B and B2C order management solutions separately. Their software is adequate enough to deal with the complexities of order fulfillment and cost-effectively improve supply-chain efficiency.
The pricing plans of this Ordoro competitor are categorized as follows:
- Sterling Order Management Essentials – Custom pricing
- Sterling Order Management – Custom pricing
- Provides omnichannel fulfillment options such as curbside pickup, buy online pick up in-store (BOPIS), ship-from-store (SFS), drop-ship, etc.
- Helps to optimize order processing using automation.
- Comes with AI-powered insights to scale operations.
- Unable to export lists to Excel.
- The dashboard is not user-friendly.
6) Veeqo (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 17 reviews)
Veeqo is a multi-channel order management software with an in-built return management facility. This Ordoro competitor is excellent in handling wholesale orders also.
A free trial of 30 days is provided by this platform. After that, you can opt for their pricing plans, which come in 3 tiers:
- Accelerator – £75/month
- High Growth – £97.50/month
- Premium – £125/month
- Lets you set up order workflows based on triggers and save time.
- Provides order, sales, and fulfillment reports.
- Helps you to bulk print shipping labels and create custom invoices.
- Handling multi-currency is a bit difficult.
- Customer support is not appreciable.
7) Skubana (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 63 reviews)
Skubana offers a one-stop solution whether you are selling through DTC, marketplaces, brick-and-mortar stores, or e-commerce platforms. Along with order management, they also provide inventory management software.
They provide customized pricing plans according to your business needs.
- Their automation tools help you to generate forecasts, identify the best shipping deals, and thereby increase profitability.
- Provides analytics of your orders and the growth of your brand.
- Integrates well with e-commerce apps and third-party courier partners.
- Some users report that there are glitches in the eBay Global shipping program.
- High price for small business owners.
- Customer support is poor.
8) Brightpearl(Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 64 reviews)
Brightpearl is a wholesome retail operating system providing services in inventory, order, and warehouse management. Its order management software is an excellent Ordoro alternative due to its multi-channel operations along with faster and automated solutions.
The pricing plans for this software are transparent and customized according to your company’s needs. Moreover, you can have an unlimited number of users no matter which plan you choose.
- With Brightpearl’s integrated POS, you can sync both your online and offline sales with inventory in real-time.
- Through Brightpearl analytics, you can get access to performance reports of your products, sales, and customers.
- Lets you create automated workflows for order routing, order fulfillment, shipping, and invoicing.
- Poor customer service.
- E-commerce integrations do not work properly as they promise to.
- The addition of product variants is difficult.
9) ClickPost (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 28 reviews)
ClickPost is a platform that offers AI-driven end-to-end logistics solutions. In addition to order management, they also offer services such as return management, COD reconciliation, real-time tracking, etc.
The pricing scheme of this software is customized according to your business needs.
- Provides single API to create orders across 120+ carriers.
- For shipment delays, proactive solutions are provided.
- Lets you monitor carrier performance to provide better delivery.
- Developments are confusing and take time.
- Does not provide the feature of adding pre-shipped labels.
- Limited visual representation of data.
10) ShippyPro (Overall ratings: 3/5⭐, 54 reviews)
ShippyPro is an excellent order tracking and return management software for e-commerce platforms. Through this platform, you can easily automate and optimize your order management.
They provide a 30-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Fast Growing – € 29/month
- Professional – € 79/month
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
- Lets you automate your carrier selection according to the marketplace, weight, SKU, etc.
- This platform offers international returns management.
- By picking the lists feature, you can speed up the order preparation process.
- Customer support is provided only through chat.
- It is not possible to export more than 80 orders from Etsy.
- Some users report that certain integrations do not work properly.
Having a well-structured order management software not only improves customer satisfaction but also helps in the smooth functioning of your business. The Ordoro alternatives we provided above are some of the best options you can consider for your brand. However, before selecting one, be clear about your expectations and needs and choose accordingly.
So, what are you waiting for?