If you use Shopify, I’m sure you’ve tried out some of the platform’s built-in inventory management tools.
While a few of these features are good, you might have noticed that the majority of Shopify’s default inventory management features could be improved significantly.
That being said, there are numerous useful third-party inventory apps available for Shopify that will not only assist you in managing your inventory but will also provide you with the best tools to improve the functionality of your business.
So how do you decide which inventory management app to choose? We’ve got you covered.
After considering various options and analyzing a number of apps, we’ve compiled this list of the 22 best inventory management Shopify apps:
- Syncio Multi-Store Sync
- Connected Inventory
- Restock Rocket
- Returns Management System
- AfterShip Returns Center
- ShopPop Omni Opt‑in Alerts
- Stock Sync
- Zoho Inventory
- Erplain Inventory
- Inventory Source
- Inventory Planner
22 Best Inventory Management Apps for Shopify
Here are some apps for best inventory management for Shopify to help your business meet its ROI goals and achieve the sales you’ve always wanted.
1. SellBrite[ps2id id=’sellbrite’ target=”/]
According to the Harvard Business Review, 73% of retail consumers shop through multiple channels.
So if you need to list and sell products across multiple online sales channels while maintaining centralized control over inventory and orders, Sellbrite is the app for you.
Sellbrite integrates with most shopping carts and selling channels you’ve ever considered, so it should be a viable option for the majority of small to medium-sized businesses.
- Sellbrite offers centralized inventory management through an intuitive interface.
- It is extremely simple to set up and use on a daily basis.
- You can upload your inventory in bulk and take advantage of product variation management and catalog features.
Sellbrite has tiers of subscriptions based on usage. It costs $20 per month for 100 orders and $160 per month for 10,000 orders.
Download the Sellbrite app here: https://apps.shopify.com/sellbrite
2. QuickBooks[ps2id id=’quickbooks’ target=”/]
QuickBooks is a Shopify inventory management software that lets you track products, orders, customer behavior, and insights all in one place.
QuickBooks is an excellent management tool for your entire accounting team to use in order to keep track of all financial statuses, inventory, orders, and much more.
- Organize customer information, forecast future sales, and sync orders across multiple channels
- Very intuitive and simple to grasp in a short period of time
- Syncing to e-commerce platforms and bank accounts is easy
QuickBooks has a number of plans and pricing options, as well as a free version to see if it’s a good fit for you. The simple start plan begins at $25 per month.
Download the QuickBooks app here: https://apps.shopify.com/qbcommerce?
3. Stocky[ps2id id=’stocky’ target=”/]
Stocky Shopify is a powerful inventory management app that will help you make better inventory decisions.
If you need to create and manage purchase orders from a single location while also utilizing advanced analytics and forecasting, Stocky inventory management is the solution for you. You also gain full visibility across all your locations and warehouses.
- You can create detailed reports based on low stock and best seller reports to make data-driven inventory decisions.
- You can quickly transfer stock to meet customer demands.
- Forecasting demand. Based on sales rates, this feature recommends the best way to manage products.
The Stocky app is completely free to use. It is included with Shopify POS Pro, making it a cost-effective option for Shopify users.
Download the Stocky app here: https://apps.shopify.com/stocky
4. Brightpearl[ps2id id=’brightpearl’ target=”/]
Brightpearl integrates natively with Shopify, allowing you to easily track inventory and automate time-consuming operational tasks.
With Brightpearl, you can manage inventory accurately and flexibly across multiple sales channels, better serve your customers, and respond to their inquiries.
- It is integrated with multichannel retailers like eBay, Amazon, and Shopify, among others.
- Brightpearl allows you to see profit margins down to the order level, allowing you to discount where possible to offer the best prices.
- With Brightpearl, repricing products is simple, and you no longer need to physically check what’s in stock because you can see everything with the click of a button.
Brightpearl offers a flexible payment system that allows you to only pay for what you require. To get in touch with them, click here to get a quote.
Download the Brightpearl app here: https://apps.shopify.com/brightpearl
5. Matrixify[ps2id id=’matrixify’ target=”/]
Matrixify was created to assist business owners who find it difficult to maintain and track inventory. Matrixify, allows you to import data from any eCommerce platform into Excel or CSV files.
You can also categorize your products using specific criteria such as SKUs. The app allows you to schedule auto-updates, allowing you to focus on other tasks rather than updating inventory.
- Imports and exports can be scheduled and auto-repeated.
- You can easily migrate from your previous platform.
- Product variants should be updated by SKU, Barcode, and Option values.
Matrixify offers a free demo version. The pricing plan starts at $20/month.
Download the Matrixify app here: https://apps.shopify.com/excel-export-import
6. Syncio Multi-Store Sync[ps2id id=’syncio’ target=”/]
Syncio is ideal for businesses that have multiple Shopify stores in different locations. Because the app works across multiple stores, you no longer have to worry about mismanaged inventory.
You can sync and customize product details such as description, price, tags, images, and more with Syncio. It is also ideal for drop-shipping businesses or brands with separate retail and wholesale locations. Because the app operates in real-time, your inventory is constantly updated.
- Inventory, product attributes, and orders can be synced across multiple Shopify stores.
- Connect to as many Shopify stores as you want.
- Orders will be automatically pushed to the source store for fulfillment.
Syncio’s pricing plan starts from $19/month. They also offer a 14-day free trial.
Download the Syncio app here: https://apps.shopify.com/syncio
7. Stock&Buy[ps2id id=’stockbuy’ target=”/]
Stock&Buy is a powerful kit management and inventory management software for Shopify.
The app allows you to manage your inventory and orders across multiple stores from a single location.
Stock&Buy also offers bundling and kitting capabilities. This lets you add finished products, sub-assemblies, and a variety of other components across multiple locations in real-time.
The best feature is- Stock&Buy allows you to use the moving average cost to adjust your inventory valuation as purchases are received.
- Examine the performance of all of your stores, products, and clients.
- Demand forecasting is available to ensure that you never overstock or miss out on sales opportunities.
- Sync your sale orders, purchase orders, COGS, and stock on hand to Xero to automate your accounting process.
You can use this app for free with a 14-day free trial. There are three plans: Basic Plan $40/month, Established Plan $80/month, and Enterprise Plan $140/month.
Download the Stock&Buy app here: https://apps.shopify.com/stock-buy
8. Connected Inventory[ps2id id=’connected-inventory’ target=”/]
Connected Inventory Shopify is a real-time inventory management solution. It allows store owners to automate inventory updates while also assisting in the management of multiple products with the same inventory.
Connected Inventory will be extremely useful if you sell items in bundles because it allows you to easily edit a large number of products. When it comes to synchronizing inventory quantity across products, variants, and product bundles, this app should be your go-to.
- Stock levels are automatically adjusted when refunds are issued.
- Inventory changes are tracked, and any modifications are synchronized with all other products.
- The app also allows users to make bulk edits.
This app is available with a 7-day free trial. Plans begin at $9.99 per month.
Download the Connected Inventory app here: https://apps.shopify.com/connected-inventory
Here’s an interesting fact for you: 69% of customers say that having to pay for returns would limit their chances of buying from the same retail store again.
9. Restock Rocket[ps2id id=’restock-rocket’ target=”/]
A recent Harvard Business Review report says that omnichannel customers spend 10% more online than single-channel customers, and they also spend 4% more on every in-store shopping occasion.
With Restock rocket, you can notify customers via multiple channels when their requested out-of-stock product is restocked.
When you restock, they will receive an email or SMS alert notifying them to make a purchase before the stock runs out.
- Out of the box, it supports all themes and requires no coding.
- Email and SMS delivery are instantaneous.
- Insightful reports on the most frequently requested products, as well as pending and sent notifications
- Live support is available 24/7
This app is available with a 7-day free trial. Plans begin at $15/month or $0.1 per SMS sent.
Download the Restock Rocket app here: https://apps.shopify.com/restock-rocket
10. Returns Management System[ps2id id=’returns-management-system’ target=”/]
According to UPS, 68% of shoppers check a website’s return and exchange policy before making a purchase. This is why you require a reliable return management app.
When you integrate the Returns Management System app with your Shopify store, you get a unified experience for managing returns. The app makes it simple for your customers to file a return while also allowing you to easily handle returns requests.
- Allow customers to generate and print prepaid shipping labels without the need for assistance from support staff.
- Graphical reports that include the most frequently returned products, return percentages, and so on.
- Set a custom status for each item in the return request.
The returns management system provides users with a 30-day free trial. The paid plan costs $19.99/month.
Download the app Returns Management System here: https://apps.shopify.com/return-management-system
11. AfterShip Returns Center[ps2id id=’aftership’ target=”/]
AfterShip Returns Center centrally manages all return requests and updates return status. The App has an easy-to-use interface that allows your customers to submit returns requests with a few clicks rather than filling out a complicated return form.
We frequently believe that returns only affect businesses after a product has been delivered, but nearly 70% of customers will review your return policy before making a purchase. You can customize your returns policy with AfterShip Returns Center, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Improve your returns process by automatically updating order return statuses.
- To provide a streamlined returns experience, generate or manually upload prepaid labels.
- Identify product issues with weekly insights and quarterly account reviews.
AfterShip Returns Center offers a free basic plan. Plans with more features begin at $9 per month.
Download the AfterShip app here: https://apps.shopify.com/returns-center-by-aftership
12. ShopPop Omni Opt‑in Alerts[ps2id id=’shoppop’ target=”/]
Did you know Omnichannel customers spend 4% more on every shopping occasion in-store, and 10% more online than single-channel customers?
To satisfy these customers, you must have a platform that can support a wide range of customer channels. ShopPop is a Shopify omnichannel marketing app that can send product alerts to customers via their preferred messaging app.
- Automate relevant alerts like back-in-stock, new product drop, price drop, on sale, new collections, and so on.
- Customers can sign up for product alerts right on the product page.
- There are numerous custom chat marketing templates available.
ShopPop offers a 14-day free trial with unlimited alerts. The paid plan begins at $89 per month.
Download the ShopPop app here: https://apps.shopify.com/pop-chat-marketing
13. Stock Sync[ps2id id=’stock-sync’ target=”/]
Stock Sync, one of the most highly rated Shopify inventory management plugins on the store, can help you automatically update your inventory, manage product pricing, and export or sync inventory to other sales channels.
On an hourly or daily basis, it will also automatically update your data between warehouses, vendors, drop shippers, and so on.
- Set Stock Sync to automatically change your inventory feed to automate inventory scheduling.
- Stock Sync allows you to create different alerts. For example, it can notify you of low inventory levels.
- Maintain contact with your offline inventory system.
Stock Sync Shopify provides a free plan as well as a 14-day trial version of its paid product.
Download the Stock Sync app here: https://apps.shopify.com/stock-sync
14. Zoho Inventory [ps2id id=’zoho-inventory’ target=”/]
Zoho Inventory is inventory management software that is cloud-based and allows you to create and manage sales and purchase orders as well as track your inventory.
It can be integrated with online sales channels such as Amazon, eBay, and Etsy, as well as shopping carts such as Shopify and others. It offers a wide range of customization options and has one of the best support teams in the industry.
- Integrate with shipping companies, payment gateways, and other services.
- Extensive reports provide instant visibility into your business.
- Can be integrated with CRM
Zoho provides a free trial version and pricing begins at $59.00 per month.
Download the Zoho’s Inventory app here: https://www.zoho.com/in/inventory/shopify-inventory-management-software/
15. Skubana[ps2id id=’skubana’ target=”/]
Skubana is an all-in-one operations software that is cloud-based and handles and automates order management, inventory, analytics, purchase orders, and accounting.
Skubana makes managing multi-channel orders and fulfillment a breeze. They are directly integrated with all of the major sales channels and e-commerce tools. We discovered that their customer service is excellent, and the person on the other end of the phone actually knows what they’re talking about.
- Import orders from all channels where you sell your products
- Access to professional analytics and reporting
- Automate, manage, and process orders
Pricing starts at $1000, for up to 1000 orders per month. Reach out here and Skubana’s sales team will contact you with a personalized quote.
Download the Skubana app here: https://apps.shopify.com/skubana
16. Erplain Inventory[ps2id id=’erplain’ target=”/]
Erplain is a cutting-edge inventory and order management software designed to help you manage your inventory with more ease.
With Erplain, you can see all of your warehouse inventory in one place and use the sales order and shipping order functions to keep track of all your shipments and products in real-time.
- Sync your wholesale channel: Perfect for wholesalers selling offline and online.
- Sales & purchases: One system: Effortless inventory management with b sales orders and purchase orders in one central system.
- Multi-locations / POS support: Supports for multiple sales locations.
The pricing starts from $59/month. They also have a 14-day free trial.
Download the Erplain app here: https://apps.shopify.com/erplain
17. AutoDS[ps2id id=’autods’ target=”/]
AutoDS is a dropShipping app that handles everything from product uploading to customer service, price and stock monitoring, automated orders, and so on.
AutoDS allows you to manage all of your stores from a single app, including products, orders, filters, product importing, and more.
- Advanced bulk editing system allows you to change any product information with a single click: Image, price, title, and description optimization in-app
- A complete overview dashboard of your company’s performance: number of products, sales, revenue, profits, best-selling products, tags, and so on
- Dropshipping Product Import: Use the product importer to dropship and sell your products. Import products from over 20 supported suppliers and over 650 million products into your stores.
AutoDS has a variety of pricing options starting at $24 per month. They also provide a 7-day free trial.
Download the AutoDS app here: https://apps.shopify.com/autods
18. ShipHero[ps2id id=’shiphero’ target=”/]
ShipHero is a completely cloud-based solution that can handle both shipping and order management.
It enables Shopify owners to automatically sync their inventory across all sales and even implement automated rules to reduce manual tasks.
It’s a completely paperless warehouse system that allows you to be both efficient and environmentally conscious.
- Reporting allows you to understand everything from how much you spend on shipments to sales history, inventory changes, and team performance.
- Ship rate quoting ensures that you always get the cheapest shipping option for each order.
- All of your connected sales channels’ inventory is synchronized.
ShipHero has a free version and a free trial period. The paid version of ShipHero begins at USD 499.00 per month.
Download the ShipHero app here: https://apps.shopify.com/shiphero
19. Inventory Source[ps2id id=’inventory-source’ target=”/]
Inventory Source is another app that has gained popularity among Shopify sellers due to its versatile features.
Inventory Source eliminates the middleman by not marking up any products and offering you the same price as the supplier.
This app allows you to display your products not only on the Shopify store but also on over 20 other eCommerce platforms such as Amazon and eBay. It also provides its users with access to a network of over 230 suppliers.
- Auto-upload product data and keep inventory up to date – no manual file imports required.
- Orders can be routed automatically, and shipment tracking can be synced.
- Supplier products can be pushed to virtually any online store, platform, or marketplace.
Pricing for Inventory Source begins at $99.00 per month. Inventory Source also provides a free trial period.
Download the Inventory Source app here: https://apps.shopify.com/inventory-source
20. Oberlo[ps2id id=’oberlo’ target=”/]
Oberlo is at the top of the list of the best dropshipping tools. Oberlo allows you to find products, add them to your Shopify store, and ship them to your customers directly.
When a customer makes a purchase on the online store, the order is directly synced by the Oberlo system. Following that, the product’s supplier will pack the product and ship it to the customer’s delivery address.
Oberlo has their prices and stock always updated, so there is no risk of selling a product that is out of stock or more expensive than the price you specified.
- Bulk orders can be automated, and multiple orders can be fulfilled with a single click.
- Listings that are unique: Choose your product photos, personalize and revise the product descriptions and titles.
- Oberlo has a referral program. Earn a commission on each Oberlo product you sell using your Admitad affiliate ID.
Oberlo Starter Plan is an inventory app free of charge with a limit of 500 products. Their basic plan begins at $29.90 per month.
Download the Oberlo app here: https://apps.shopify.com/oberlo
21. Inventory Planner[ps2id id=’inventory-planner’ target=”/]
Inventory Planner Shopify is excellent for forecasting your eCommerce business and ensuring automatic and timely replenishment of products on sale.
With Inventory Planner, you can see all of your sales trends and inventory requirements in one place. In addition to the inventory management app’s features, it ensures keeping track of outstanding orders, expected arrival dates, and received inventory items.
- Allows you to see financial trends in your company, compare product lines, brands, and suppliers.
- Check what has been ordered and what has been received across multiple sales channels and warehouses.
- Set alert levels for your entire store or for individual products so you know when to order.
Inventory Planner allows you to sign up for a 14-day free trial through the app. Their paid plan begins at $99.99 per month.
Download the Inventory Planner app here: https://apps.shopify.com/inventory-planner
22. ShipBob[ps2id id=’shipbob’ target=”/]
ShipBob is an inventory management app that provides best-in-class fulfillment services, built-in inventory management tools, and demand forecasting based on existing data.
ShipBob’s network of fulfillment centers enables retailers to split inventory across locations for faster and more cost-effective delivery. ShipBob also ships orders to more than 220 countries and territories. It integrates directly with your eCommerce platform, and once an order is received, it is almost always shipped out the same day.
- Pricing is simplified and transparent based on delivery speed
- Automated order fulfillment and tracking information sync
- Simple to integrate with Shopify and other eCommerce platforms
ShipBob’s app is free to install. They have a flexible pricing system for orders shipped, storage in our warehouses, receiving inventory, and any custom projects. Reach out here to know more.
Download the ShipBob app here: https://apps.shopify.com/shipbob
A solid Shopify inventory management system gives your company a significant advantage over competitors while also making things easier for you. Despite the fact that there are numerous Shopify apps available, the trick is to consider which ones will be most beneficial to your store. And the best way to figure out which app is best for you and compare prices is to try it out.
Experiment with the various options listed in this guide until you find the apps that produce the best results for your customers and, ultimately, your business.
And if you are still feeling overwhelmed, you can always delegate your Shopify business processes to Helplama within a few hundred dollars per month.
You can try the Helplama Helpdesk – the customer service software that can help you automate and scale your customer support.
We specialize in Ecommerce and are managing a variety of business operations like Customer service, data entry, inventory management, order fulfillment, etc. for many of our Shopify clients.