Last Updated: December 2023
If you are looking for a Shopify POS App to increase your sales for your business, you are at the right place.
Nowadays, many companies prefer to expand their business with physical stores as well as eCommerce stores. However, synchronizing online and in-store orders stands as a challenging task for them. Don’t worry, A POS app does it for you. A POS app enables you to receive payments from your customers and manages your business without any stress.
But, let’s face it finding the best Shopify POS app for your store from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task. We have done that legwork for you by providing you with the top 6 Shopify POS apps for your store.
Here’s the list –
- Point of Sale
- POS Time Clock & Scheduling
- Erply POS Integration
- Gusto ‑ Payroll & HR
ConnectPOS (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 60 reviews)
ConnectPOS app tops our list with 4.3 a star rating and 60 reviews. With this app, you can instantly sync all essential info and settings such as orders and discounts between the ConnectPOS point of sale system & Shopify dashboard.
- Real-time synchronized POS
- Full customization
- Compatible with all devices
- Manage multiple outlets
- There is no local backup of orders until they are confirmed synced.
- Basic plan at $19/month – Synchronize products with Shopify online store
- Standard plan at $49/month – Exchange & Refund (both online orders and POS orders), unlimited staff accounts
- Advanced plan at $79/month – Quote management, adjust inventory, accept gift card payments
- Premium plan at $99/month – Stock transfers, stock-take, currency converter, support multiple discount rules
Point of Sale (Overall ratings: 3.7/5⭐, 286 reviews)
The next app on our list is the Point of Sale app which unifies your online and retail stores to strengthen sales conversions everywhere you sell and helps you build stronger relationships with your customers. The app allows you to accept a wide variety of payments with low rates and manages your online and in-store orders in one place.
- Unlimited product SKUs
- Email and SMS receipts
- Local pickup
- Split payments
- No feature for applying multiple discounts at once.
- Free plan has very limited features.
- Free plan – Best for selling at pop-ups, markets, and fairs.
- Pro plan at $89/month – Best for selling at brick-and-mortar stores.
POS Time Clock & Scheduling (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 82 reviews)
POS Time Clock & Scheduling app is built exclusively for your Shopify store which has amazing features like POS integrated time tracking, scheduling, sales commission, and more. The app builds your employees’ work schedule in no time, presents it right on their POS dashboard, and manages daily, weekly and monthly checklists directly from your POS.
- Manage daily checklists
- Manage multiple locations
- Easily track time for payroll
- Features seem limited.
- Free plan – Integrated POS time clock, schedules, and checklists
- Advanced plan at $7.99/month – Integrated POS time clock, schedules and checklists, sales commissions, payroll reports
- Pro plan at $17.99/month – Up to 3 users Integrated POS time clock, schedules and checklists, sales commissions, payroll reports
Homebase (Overall ratings: 3.6/5⭐, 32 reviews)
Homebase application makes the employee time tracking process easy for business management. With this app, you can add the time clock to your Shopify POS, smartphone, tablet, or computer. You can stay compliant with labor laws by easily tracking breaks and overtime. It helps you to create the work schedule, make changes on the fly from anywhere, and instantly share it with your team.
- Schedule in an instant
- Easily track time for payroll
- Team management
- Technical glitches in uploading employee documents
- Overtime settings are locked unless you upgrade to a $40/month plan.
- Basic plan for free – POS time Clocks & time tracking, breaks & overtime, scheduling & availability
- Essential plan at $24.95/month – All basic features, health & safety screening, remote & field GPS tracking, performance management
- All-in-One plan at $99.95/month – Onboarding, document storage, e-signature, new hire forms HR advisors, handbook builder, resource library API Access
Erply POS Integration (Overall ratings: 3.2/5⭐, 9 reviews)
Erply app is easy to use, available online and offline and offers multiple options for cashiers that are not regular POS tasks. It helps to maintain real-time control over products, pricing, and promotions across all stores. You can manage purchase orders and prepayments in Erply POS, and see the customer’s purchase history with just a few clicks.
- Offline option
- Lots of free add-ons
- Erply app is intuitive
- Low-quality service
- Point of sale only plan at $49/month – Includes 2 user accounts, 1 Point Of Sale license, easy to use Point Of Sale
- Inventory plan at $89/month – Includes 2 user accounts, 1 warehouse license, real-time inventory backend system, product management
- Inventory plan+POS plan at $119/month – Includes 2 user accounts, 1 POS with inventory license, easy to use Point Of Sale, mobile POS
Gusto ‑ Payroll & HR (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 4 reviews)
Whether it’s syncing time and attendance data or payroll expenses to your accounting platform work, the Gusto app takes care of it for you. Gusto automatically calculates, pays, and files your payroll taxes, as well as integrates with accounting, time-tracking, and expense software to keep your operations in sync.
- Unlimited contractor payments
- Directly integrates with Shopify POS
- Easy integration with accounting, time-tracking, and expense software.
- Reports customization feature needs improvement.
- Basic plan at $6/month – Unlimited contractor payments, contractor self-service
- Core plan at $39/month – Full-service payroll, workers’ comp administration
- Concierge plan at $159/month – Everything from the above plans, dedicated best-in-class support, certified HR pros, HR resource center
We hope you have enjoyed our article- “Top 6 Shopify POS Apps For Your Store”. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of Shopify POS Apps, with their features, pros, and cons. You just have to analyze your needs and choose according to them.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.