As an eCommerce business, you cannot avoid facing customers asking for returns or refunds sometimes. And it is your primary duty to acknowledge and oblige their requests to retain their loyalty to your brand.
But managing the returns management system starting from return request tickets to delivering the exchanged product to the customer and managing the inventory, etc can be quite a task to handle manually.
Hence it would be easy to look for some efficient returns management software and integrate it with your business.
To help you with that we have done the necessary research and filtered out the top 10 returns management solution software and listed them in detail here. Please read further.
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Happy Returns
- Zap Inventory
- Loop Returns
- Return Rabbit
- AfterShip Returns Center
Helplama Helpdesk is an all-in-one solution software providing excellent eCommerce support solutions for businesses of all sizes. It offers effective automated returns management solutions that reduce your store’s refunds rate and also help ease your customer support team’s workload by up to 50%. Let’s find out how.
- You will be surprised to know that Helplama Helpdesk is the only helpdesk software to host an in-built self-help portal to automate returns and exchanges.
- Your customers can use this self-help portal to initiate returns/exchange/order modification requests all by themselves.
- An intelligent anti-refund strategy embedded AI algorithm offers attractive deals and offers to your customers based on the customer’s return needs.
- The system processes the request instantly and gives them an option to download the return label in one click.
- It automatically creates a return request ticket and notifies your team along with the generated label.
- Once the return/exchange product is shipped out to the customer, the software automatically tracks and detects any order delay.
- Sends instant order delay notifications to you so that you can proactively resolve the issue and satisfy your customers.
- Seamless integrations with Shopify, email, chat, and social helps streamline omnichannel support and boost your business revenue.
- Not just these, it offers six months of free credits that you can avail yourself of by simply applying a code.
- Get a 15-day Free trial on all paid plans starting from $99 for three users per month.
Happy Returns (Overall Rating 5/5 ⭐)
If you own an eCommerce business with multiple channels and stores in brick-and-mortar and cater to worldwide customers, then Happy Returns can provide you with effective eCommerce returns solutions. Here’s how.
- Leverages you with a customizable branded return and exchange portal to give your customers an easy self-return experience.
- Happy Returns offers a significant return service called “Return Bars”. If you enable this, you are giving your US customers the ultimate convenience of returns without the requirement of printing labels or packaging.
- The uniqueness of Return Bars is that all your returned products are collected in a box-free manner using recyclable totes, thereby helping you contribute a bit to our nature’s sustainability.
- Not just the contribution alone, you will be delighted to know that you can save up to 40% on your returned shipping cost.
- You will be able to provide an equally efficient returns solution to your international customers by offering them their choice of carriers along with print-free shipping labels.
- Also lets you initiate an instant refund or exchange even before the returned product reaches back your inventory. This surely empowers your customer to make a positive purchase decision.
- Various Happy Returns integrations like Shopify, Magento, Deliverr, ShipBob, Alloy, Desk Commerce, etc help you in the eCommerce returns management system, customer support, international logistics, etc.
- If you are a PayPal merchant, then you can use this return and exchange portal for free but for PayPal checkout fees.
- Avail a Plus plan at $500/month or contact them to get a custom quote.
Zap Inventory (Overall Rating 4.9/5 ⭐)
Save your time, effort, and costs with the power of automation to grow your business while managing your inventory efficiently using the Zap inventory management software. You can manage your multi-channel inventory, warehouse, orders, and stocks using this software. The below-detailed features will tell us how.
- It is a centralized inventory management software that manages all your orders and inventory data in one place.
- 55% of small and medium-sized businesses have reported that they save up to 7 hours a week using this software.
- A rich Product catalog interface lets you sort, filter, and edit products into groups and synchronizes with the inventory all the time.
- Receive advanced alerts and notifications on understock or overstock levels to optimize your inventory.
- Get in-depth inventory insights into sales, quantity, and movement of the products.
- A demo and a free trial are available.
- Paid plans start from $25/user per month.
ReturnLogic (Overall Rating 4.8/5 ⭐)
Connect with ReturnLogic to create a branded customer returns experience and save hundreds of hours managing returns and inventory all by yourself. They can simplify your warehouse management and improve your return rates. Let’s check how.
- When your team receives a return request, the software scans it using a Barcode functionality and updates your operational team.
- It updates the inventory data and syncs seamlessly with your Shopify store.
- Offer your customers multiple return methods such as refunds, store credits, gift cards, exchanges, and warranty support.
- Customize and set your return policies to create a branded returns portal.
- 3PL and ERP integrations to connect your inventory management system or the logistics provider with ReturnLogic easily.
- Allow your shoppers to walk into any USPS location and send the package just by displaying the returns QR code on their mobile.
- Get downloadable returns data of high-level metrics and detailed customer feedback to aid reduce your returns rate and improve customer retention.
- Plans start at $300/month.
Unicommerce (Overall Rating 4.8/5 ⭐)
Unicommerce returns management software helps manage your CIRs (customer-initiated returns) and RTOs (return to origin) effectively while ensuring a quick turnaround time. This comprehensive, future-ready eCommerce returns software helps you adapt effortlessly to the changing business landscape. Let us now see some of its key features.
- Offers a curated centralized panel to manage account reconciliation for marketplace returns and inventory against CIRs and RTOs.
- Frame the automatic reverse pickup rules to auto-allocate the return orders to the relevant shipping providers.
- Incorporate 160+ integrations to provide seamless customer returns for all the marketplace returns and courier returns.
- Gives you an edge by enabling you to provide fragmented returns effortlessly with the partial returns feature.
- Advanced returns dashboards provide you with complete actionable insights to optimize your returns operations.
- Be assured with 100% trackable inventory that is graded and segregated passing multiple quality checks.
- You need to contact their sales team to get a plan quote as per your business type.
Ordoro (Overall Rating 4.7/5 ⭐)
Managing returns is surely a painful part of any eCommerce business. But Ordoro aims to resolve the caused operational chaos using a robust returns module. Its key features would let us know more about it.
- When your customer reaches out to you asking for a return, you can create a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) directly from their original order in Ordoro.
- Provide options to select only a few items from the main order along with selective restock location.
- Generate return labels with all the necessary returns product and shipping information and send it to your customer through email.
- Track the return status of the goods using the RMA.
- Ordoro detects and denotes the condition of the returned goods depending on which you can easily decide whether to restock them or return them to the inventory or discard them.
- To put the returned products back on the shelf, simply enable the ‘Restock’ feature from the RMA itself, does not require any spreadsheets or separate applications.
- Options to request a demo or a free trial on their website.
- A free monthly plan is available.
- Paid plans start from $59/month.
Loop Returns (Overall Rating 4.6/5 ⭐)
If you are looking for a tool that can help you reduce refunds and increase upsells, Loop Returns might help you with that. This platform aims at delivering exchange first returns and enables you to scale your Shopify store. Loop believes that your customer experience is the final differentiator. Let’s see how it works.
- With Loop, you can turn your customers’ return experience into a shopping experience with the “Shop Now” feature.
- Automated customers’ self-help returns/exchange portal helps them create return/exchange requests 24/7.
- Whenever your customer wants to return a product, Loop immediately offers a one-click exchange option to either choose from the same variant or different products
- It is synchronized with your inventory to show the updated products to your customers every time.
- Offer bonus credits and free shipping discounts on exchange requests to encourage your customers to stay loyal to your brand.
- Authorize immediate shipment of the exchanged product with your customer’s credit card information
- Shopify+Loop integration enables you to offer Shopify gift cards instead of refund amounts, which allows your customer to shop later.
- Numerous integrations like Klaviyo, Gorgias, Recharge, ShipHero, etc for seamless returns management workflows like tickets, notifications, refunds, shipping, etc.
- With Loop’s Analytics report, you get an in-depth insight into customer returns behavior and exchanges upsell data.
- Book a Demo of the Loop Returns software and get custom pricing.
ReverseLogix (Overall Rating 4.6/5 ⭐)
ReverseLogix provides end-to-end solutions to retailers, eCommerce, manufacturers, and 3PLs through its SaaS returns management system. This platform facilitates, manages, and reports the entire returns lifecycle for B2B, B2C, and hybrid types of businesses. Let us find out more below.
- Connect your every customer, channel, and technology through this intuitive and flexible SaaS platform to optimize returns processes effectively.
- Customized easy-to-use branded returns portal where your customers can initiate returns from any channel.
- You can provide multiple returns methods including online and in-store.
- Allow your customers to download shipping label QR codes and track returns status right from the portal.
- Enable automated email or SMS returns notifications to your customers, accounts, and partners during the returns cycle.
- API-first design to help you incorporate ReverseLogix with any of your existing tech systems or preferred shipping carriers.
- Empower your teams by providing complete returns information in one place using adaptable digital workflows.
- Get deeper insights and business intelligence to identify opportunities and streamline the returns process.
- Request a demo from the company’s website to get a custom quote.
Return Rabbit (Overall Rating 4.4/5 ⭐)
Drive your customer lifetime value (CLV) through fast revenue focussed returns and exchanges by using Return Rabbit returns software. They promise that your customers will have a great user experience on returns. We will find out.
- Allows your customers to use branded returns and exchanges portal right out of your website.
- Displays your full product catalog and exciting bonus incentives to your customers when they initiate returns to encourage them to go for exchanges.
- Offer your customers their preferred return method with a label or paperless QR code.
- The system automatically processes the returns or exchanges and refunds easily.
- Provides your customers with fully automated branded tracking with real-time order updates.
- Connects seamlessly with all of the necessary Shopify store tools for shipping, logistics, and customer experience.
- Get specific return reasons and customer feedback to optimize everything from product details to product development, etc.
- Offers a demo and a free trial on all paid plans.
- Paid plans start from $250/month.
- Also, Return Rabbit allows you to migrate from your existing returns management software through a buyout process. You need to contact them to know more about this.
AfterShip Returns Center (Overall Rating 4/5 ⭐)
Trusted by 10000+ retailers, AfterShip Returns Center helps you retain 51% of your customers through a customizable and automated world-class returns process. The software claims to work well with all major eCommerce platforms along with Shopify. Here is more to it.
- AfterShip returns center is a certified FedEx compatible and DHL express solution.
- You will get a branded returns portal where your customers get an engaging self-return experience.
- Gain visibility into all your returns in one place on this return management software to fasten the returns processes.
- Keep your customers informed about the order updates proactively.
- Set smart routing rules to ensure the return items reach the right place at low costs.
- Understand your returns performances from the Analytics to optimize the product offerings and plan the inventory better.
- Certified SOC2 compliance, ISO 27001, and GDPR compliance.
- Offers 24/7 email support.
- Book a demo or sign up for free.
- Paid plans start from $11/month.
We have come to the end of the article and we are sure that by now you would have gotten a fair idea about the above-listed top 10 returns management software. Some of the websites offer pricing information only upon contacting them. In such cases, you can get in touch with them and get the quotes, evaluate, compare and decide upon the right one for your business.
If you are looking for a wholesome returns plus customer support solution, then check out Helplama Helpdesk. This is the only software that understands your business model and rightly assists you to provide your customers with proactive service.
Its seamless integration with Shopify, email, chat, and social media gives you an edge to easily provide an exceptional omnichannel customer experience. Try the 15-day free trial to learn about its full potential.