For an e-commerce store, having a complete return management system is just as important as having a full-on order management system. Returnly is an example of software that can assist you in automating your product returns. Whether you want to improve your return workflows or need a change, you can opt for Returnly competitors.
If you’re unsure where to seek information on these options, look no further! For your convenience, we’ve compiled a list of the top 10 Returnly competitors and alternatives.
Let’s get into the contents!
Top 10 Returnly Competitors
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Happy Returns
- Ready Returns
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is an all-in-one CRM solution for engagement, marketing, and order management. With this tool, you can track all your orders and automate returns.
This Returnly alternative provides a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- Enables you to automatically message happy customers for reviews and unboxing videos.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- Automatically tracks delayed orders and provide proactive resolutions.
- Through the in-built portal of the “Integrated Returns Center”, returns and exchanges are initiated automatically.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
2) ClickPost (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 28 reviews)
ClickPost is a platform that offers AI-driven end-to-end logistics solutions. In addition to returns management, they also offer services such as order management, COD reconciliation, real-time tracking, etc. The dashboard of this Returnly competitor enables e-commerce store owners to accept returns, print reverse pickup labels, and schedule pickups.
The pricing scheme of this software is customized according to your business needs.
- Provides an excellent NPR system (Non-Pickup Report) to address failed pickups and reduce RTO% (Return-to-Origin).
- Flexibility for manual and automated return approvals.
- Enables you to set conditions to automatically mark a product as returnable or non-returnable.
- Developments are confusing and take time.
- Does not provide the feature of adding pre-shipped labels.
- Limited visual representation of data.
3) ReturnGO (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 193 reviews)
This software mainly focuses on significantly reducing the loss that occurs due to returns. That’s why this platform has an AI-powered exchange-first return policy. So, instead of returning the product, customers get to choose a variety of options like shipping back later, keeping the item, donating the item, availing store credit, etc.
This Returnly competitor comes with customized pricing plans.
- Comes with two separate portals for Shopify and Enterprise returns and exchanges.
- Along with reducing logistics costs, they also focus on increasing customer satisfaction.
- It is simple to set up and requires little maintenance.
- Does not provide cross-border returns.
- Integration with FedEx and UPS is not available.
- Focuses mainly on Shopify stores.
4) ReturnLogic (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 9 reviews)
Returnlogic is a return management software that provides services to direct-to-consumer brands and e-commerce sellers. The main attraction of this software is that it analyzes the pain points of your return policy and assists you to develop a return policy suitable for your business.
They provide custom pricing schemes starting from $300/month.
- Products undergo a QC (Quality Check) before the return or exchange is accepted.
- AI-powered restocks updates are provided.
- Provides multi-location services.
- Some users report that navigation does not always work properly.
5) Ordoro (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 9 reviews)
Ordoro is an excellent Returnly alternative since it provides an all-in-one platform for e-commerce store owners. Along with return management, it provides services including order management, drop shipping, analytics, inventory management, etc.
This platform provides a 15-day free trial. After that, you can opt for either their free version or paid versions categorized as follows:
- Express – $59/month ( Returns management is not included).
- Pro – $499/month
- Enterprise – $999/month
- Easy to set up.
- Excellent technical support and customer service team.
- Enables you to connect all sales channels to manage a seamless fulfillment model.
- Custom reporting is not available.
- Returns management is provided from the Pro plan only.
- Some users report that the UI can be improved.
6) Happy Returns (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 3 reviews)
Happy Returns is a return management software offered by PayPal. This is a total solution for your return management since it helps you to initiate, accept, and process returns through their hassle-free processes. By guaranteeing a 10% savings with its returns software and reverse logistics, this platform has marked its place as an excellent Returnly competitor.
The base plan of this software is offered at $500/month. However, you can use the full version absolutely free, if you opt for PayPal checkout as the payment method.
- Through their “Return Bars” option, customers can return their orders directly without packaging or labels. The customers have to simply provide their “QR express code.”
- Orders can also be returned via mail as well as in a physical store.
- Allows one-click exchange that integrates with inventory management, and warehouse management solutions.
- Does not provide a free trial.
- ERP integration is allowed only for a custom plan.
7) ReadyReturns (Overall ratings: 4/5⭐, 1 review)
ReadyReturns is a subsidiary of ReadyCloud Suite, which provides CRM, shipping, and marketing software for e-commerce stores. This Returnly competitor helps in automating returns for your customers and phone support agents by seamlessly integrating with your online store. Being optimized for mobile, it lets your customers virtually initiate returns.
They provide a 14-day free trial. After that, a single price of $129/month is available.
- It is flexible enough to create your own custom return policies.
- It lets you generate pay-on-use UPS and USPS return labels. It also integrates well with UPS and USPS drop-off locators.
- Provides automatic store credits and refunds for Shopify and BigCommerce.
- Only a single pricing plan is provided.
8) ShippyPro (Overall ratings: 3/5⭐, 54 reviews)
ShippyPro is an excellent order tracking and return management software for e-commerce platforms. Through this platform, you can easily automate your return along with return instructions.
They provide a 30-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Fast Growing – € 29/month
- Professional – € 79/month
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
- Comes with a branded return portal that can be shared with customers through a link.
- This platform offers international returns management.
- Lets you create return conditions.
- Customer support is provided only through chat.
- It is not possible to export more than 80 orders from Etsy.
- Some users report that certain integrations do not work properly.
9) Unicommerce (Overall ratings: 3.8/5⭐, 13 reviews)
Rather than a return management software, this platform is a total solution for delivering an excellent shipping experience. However, their optimized and automated return management is also equally efficient.
The pricing scheme of this Returnly competitor is categorized as follows:
- Standard – Custom pricing
- Professional – Custom pricing
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Provides customizable return options tailored to your industry and business needs.
- Robust return handling along with maintaining profit margins.
- Lets you manage returns across all channels through a centralized panel.
- Some users report the integrations do not work properly.
- The dashboard needs improvement.
10) Orderhive (Overall ratings: 3.7/5⭐, 26 reviews)
Orderhive is an e-commerce software solution that offers a range of services including order management, inventory management, retail operation, returns management, etc. The return management platform of this software helps you to optimize and automate your brand’s return cycle and thereby improve customer satisfaction.
This software comes with a 15-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Essential – $95/month
- Standard – $195/month
- Enhanced – $295/month
- Enterprise – $500/month
- Lets you manage your returns efficiently by reducing your processing and logistics costs.
- Comes with the feature of speedy return approvals, pickup, and transportation processes.
- Provides real-time tracking status of returns to customers.
- Some users report there is a constant failure of the webhook and data sync features.
- Certain integrations do not work properly.
- Limited reporting features.
To Sum It Up:
Return management software is critical for your e-commerce store’s success since it increases consumer loyalty and happiness. We’ve listed the top 10 Returnly competitors for you to select from. The alternatives provided have a lot of common functionality as well as some new features in comparison with Returnly. However, before choosing one, carefully consider the advantages and disadvantages and select the option that best suits your company’s needs.
If you want to enhance the productivity of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. It can help you automate many workflows, reducing the workload on your team. We offer customized pricing also.
So, what are you waiting for?