Are you looking for the best Shopify plugins to boost your store’s growth and revenue? Well, there are thousands of plugins on the Shopify app store for various ecommerce needs.
Whether it’s customer service, sales, marketing, or design, you will find tons of Shopify plugins for each purpose, making it hard for you to choose the best Shopify plugins.
That’s why we have put together the 8 best Shopify plugins you need to boost your store’s growth.
Table of Contents
#1 Helplama Helpdesk
“Integrate Email, Live Chat, and Social Media. Entire Customer History In a Single View.”
Helplama Helpdesk is one of the best helpdesk software built especially for e-commerce stores. It enables Shopify stores to provide integrated customer support through Live Chat, Email, Phone, Social Media, and more.
Furthermore, the Helplama Shopify plugin can help you automate routine customer service workflows and provide 24/7 customer service with a chatbot.
- Seamless omnichannel support: You get a shared inbox to provide integrated support over multiple channels.
- Integrations: Helplama offers many integrations including Magento, WooCommerce, Slack, WhatsApp, Messenger, and more.
- Unified customer history: View entire customer history on a single screen – every order and every interaction.
- Self-service portal: Empower your customers to create returns, exchanges, or modify orders on their own.
- Automated orders scanning: Allows you to detect orders with delivery issues and resolve them proactively.
- Automated agent training: Train, test, and score your agents automatically.
Helplama Helpdesk offers transparent pricing starting from $99/month/3 users. A 15-day free trial is also available.
#2 Subscription Payments (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 40 Reviews)
“Subscriptions, Recurring Payment, Recurring orders”
This Shopify plugin by Webrex Studio is one of the best payment plugins that allows you to take recurring orders and increase your store’s revenue.
As the name suggests, it allows your customers to subscribe to your products and place recurring orders. Moreover, you can also accept payment in installments using this Shopify payment plugin.
- Recurring orders: Create automatic recurring orders when they subscribe to a selling plan.
- Automatic email notifications: Automatically send email notifications to shoppers based on their purchases and subscription.
- Offer a discount: You can offer different subscription plans with a flat or percentage discount to attract subscriptions.
- Lifetime free: The app is lifetime free, great for startups looking for a free Shopify plugin.
- Multi-currency support: The app works with Shopify multi-currency.
#3 Easy Invoice+ (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 96 reviews)
“Professional invoicing with heroic support.”
Automated invoicing is what you need to boost your store growth. With Easy Invoice+ by Softify OU, you can put your store’s invoicing on autopilot. It can help you create, print, and send invoices automatically.
Moreover, you can also collect payments with digitally sent invoices.
- Send invoices automatically: The app automatically generates and sends the invoices to your customers, saving you time so you can focus on your store.
- One-click invoice payments: Add simple payment links to your invoices and allow customers to pay 24×7.
- Customizable invoice templates: The app has many templates that you can customize to match your brand.
- Compliance: Easy Invoice+ is compliant with legislation in most countries.
- Multi-currency support: Supports multiple currencies and languages.
A free version is available with 50 orders/month. Paid plans start from $12.95/month.
#4 Rivo – Loyalty, Rewards, and Referrals (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 1273 Reviews)
“Increase customer retention w/ Loyalty, Rewards & Referrals”
Customer loyalty is imperative to have a successful ecommerce business. And the referral program is the best and most effective strategy to boost customer loyalty and increase referral sales and revenue.
Rivo is one of the most popular and top-rated Shopify marketing plugins that you can use to create user-friendly loyalty programs and increase customer retention. With Rivo, you can create automated campaigns and track results as well.
- Customizations: Match your website’s branding and colors with an in-app widget builder.
- Loyalty page builder: Create an intuitive referral program page of your choice.
- Analytics: A dedicated dashboard to track results and sales generated.
- Mobile app: Fully-functional mobile app is also available that enables you to control and track your loyalty programs.
- 24/7 support: Contact the Rivo support team 24×7 through live chat.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $34/mo with a 7-day free trial.
#5 Pre-order Now – PreOrder (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 906 reviews)
“Sell Pre-order, Out-of-Stock, Sold Out & Coming Soon Products, and more!”
You do not need to lose sales for your out-of-stock or launching soon products!
Pre-order Now by Website On-Demand will enable you to take pre-orders for out-of-stock or coming soon products. Additionally, the app integrates well with Google Analytics, In Cart Upsell, Product Customizer, Trackify X, and Pafefly.
As per our experience, the app is easy to set up with step-by-step instructions provided by default.
- Sales raise with pre-orders: Offer more goods arriving quickly or Sell backorder items while out of stock. Raise Sales and beat rivals.
- Easily simplify Pre-ordering: Automatically swap Add to Cart for out-of-stock products using Pre-order keys. Or simply show a Pre-order button for items coming soon.
- Enjoy more strength and Ease: Losing Access to popular features from other applications—pre-order stickers, mixed cart reminders, email delivery, name tagging, Pre-order discounts, and more.
- Customizations: You can customize the button color, text, size, and more to match with your store theme.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $19.95/month with a 14-day free trial.
#6 Stockist Store Locator (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 127 Reviews)
“An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales”
This Shopify store locator by Stockist is the best store locator Shopify plugin that you can use to add a searchable store map to your Shopify site.
Additionally, the app is easy to use and you can add locations to multiple stores in a single map.
- Customization: Alter colors, layouts, and translations to blend seamlessly with your store’s look.
- Easy to set up: Add locations to multiple stores manually or by just uploading a spreadsheet.
- Location insights: best-in-class store search makes it easy for customers to find store locations locally or globally.
- Mobile-friendly: The store locator is mobile-friendly and uses native apps for directions and phone calls.
Starts from $10/month with up to 100 location additions. A 14-day free trial is available.
#7 AVA Trust Badges, Sales Pop up (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 1619 Reviews)
“Sales popups, Trust badges, Countdown timer bar, freeship”
This is one of the best marketing Shopify plugins built by AVADA that can help you add popups to your Shopify store.
Not only popups, but you can also add trust badges to your Shopify store using this app. And best of all, it’s totally free to use!
- Upsell with popups: Show dynamic interactions and purchase actions through popups and entice shoppers to make a purchase.
- Countdown timer: Embed a countdown timer in the popups to create a sense of urgency.
- Trust badges: Create a sense of trust and convert your website visitors into paying customers.
- Lifetime free: One of the best marketing plugins for small businesses looking for free Shopify plugins.
Recommended: Top 7 discount popup Shopify plugins in 2022
#8 Judge.me Product Reviews ( Ratings: 5/5⭐, 10435 Reviews)
“Product reviews with photos & videos for social proof”
Do you collect and showcase user reviews on your product pages? If not, you should!
That’s because 72% of shoppers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Judge.me is the leading and most popular Shopify reviews plugin that can help you collect user reviews automatically. Moreover, you can use the app to import the reviews to your Shopify site.
- Automatically collect reviews: Buyers review directly inside their email. Collect photo & video reviews.
- Reminders and coupons: Automatically remind shoppers to review the products after a set interval of time.
- Embed star ratings: Show star ratings and reviews on any page of your Shopify site.
- SEO snippets: Optimize your pages to show product review snippets on Google and other search engines.
A free-forever plan with basic features is available. Paid plan costs $15/month with advanced features.
So these were some of the best Shopify plugins that you should definitely install to boost your Shopify store’s growth in 2023. All of them are best for their unique features and functionalities and will help you automate the ecommerce workflows and save time that you can invest to grow your store.
However, we recommend you use the free version or opt for a free trial before subscribing to a plugin.
And if you want to enhance the customer service experience, try the Helplama Helpdesk, an omnichannel customer service tool built especially for e-commerce.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.