Last Updated: December 2023
Do you know, 70% of customers believe that a quick response from a customer team can drastically improve their customer experience? That’s why it’s vital to provide automated customer support to your clients and solve their queries swiftly.
In this article, we will guide you about some of the crucial areas in which you can automate and provide your clients with the best-automated customer support.
The content in this post is as follows:
- Benefits of Automated Customer Support
- 3 Ways to Provide Automated Customer Support Service
- Meet Helplama Helpdesk, The Best Automation Helpdesk
Benefits of Automated Customer Support
Reduces Human Errors
When conducting repeated tasks there are high chances that a human can make errors such as typographical, grammatical, or even attaching a wrong knowledge base article. Using an AI chatbot eliminates such errors as they use canned responses or trigger rules which you can check several times.
For simpler and higher repetitive customer queries, automation is the best tool to support them and maintain your brand image.
Provides Quick Resolution
The AI bot can provide swift customer service as all they do is catch the keyword and answer it accordingly. They usually attach knowledge base articles for your customers to ensure that the solution is insightful.
Even if the query is too complex, the bot ensures that they attend to the customer in real-time and engages with them until your customer support agents receive the customer.
Reduces Customer Service Cost
Now you don’t have to hire more staff or purchase more hardware to solve your customer queries as AI bots can attend to more than one customer at a time and solve their queries.
This helps you save more or use the amount in other business operations.
Provides 24X7 Customer Support
Automating your customer support allows you to attend to customers 24X7. This assists you to give rest to your customer support agent so that they can effectively work on more complex issues.
You can even automate your on-call customer support by integrating it with an IVR that collects your customers’ queries which your agents can solve the next day.
3 Ways to Provide Automated Customer Support Service
Here are the 3 ways by which you can automate your customer support:
Use an AI-Powered Chatbot
As mentioned in the benefits, a chatbot can attend to our customers in real-time and solve their queries using a knowledge base or canned responses. Knowledge base articles are a self-service guide that your customers can read and implement on their own without the help of any customer support agent.
Not only customer support, but a chatbot can also help you provide insightful notifications as an order is placed, the order is in transit, the order is out for delivery, and many more.
*Note: Keep your knowledge base articles up-to-date so that it’s easier for your customers to solve their queries.
Use Automation Tools
You can always take the help of automation tools that can help you connect all your customer support platforms in a single place from which your agents or the bot can send messages.
With the help of this tool, you would be able to overview your customers’ complaints and resolve them efficiently. Automation tools also save you time by conducting daily tasks like data entry, accounting, etc on its own, which allows your agents to work on more complex tasks.
Use a Helpdesk Ticketing System
Though this step does not provide automated service to your customers, it helps your customer support agents by collecting and assigning tickets. With the help of this, you can easily attend to your customers and ensure that no ticket is left unanswered.
Meet Helplama Helpdesk, The Best Automation Helpdesk
- Helplama Hepdesk’s AI chatbot allows you to automate your customer support by attending to your customers in real-time and solving their queries using canned responses or knowledge base articles. The chatbot provides personalized messages so that your customers don’t feel that they are talking to a robot.
- Not only customer support, but Helplama can also automate your social media account. It collects good reviews from platforms like Google, Facebook, Yelp!, etc. and posts them on your social media handle. This helps in advertising your product to a wider audience.
- Helplama even provides 24/7 order management that ensures no order is delayed and your customers have a seamless product delivery experience.
- If you are looking to build a customer support team, then too Helplama can help you. We hire experienced staff and then train them as per your business needs.
Now, in the end, we hope that with the help of this article you would be able to provide automated service to customers and increase your customers’ experience.
However, if you are looking for software that provides all the benefits listed above, then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. It comes with an AI chatbot that can automate your customer support and social media handle.
So what are you waiting for?