Last Updated: February 2024
Do you have a brick-and-mortar shop along with Shopify? If yes, you should use a Shopify store location app to help your local customers navigate to your nearest physical store.
But… it can be overwhelming and time-consuming for you to research and sect the best store locator for Shopify.
That’s why we have done the leg work and shortlisted the top 5 store locator apps for your Shopify store.
Table of Contents
Stockist Store Locator (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 127 Reviews)
“An attractive & flexible store locator to drive in-store sales”
This Shopify store locator by Stockist is one of the top-rated and popular apps that you can use to add a searchable store map to your Shopify site. Additionally, the app is easy to use and you can add locations to multiple stores in a single map.
- Customization: Alter colors, layouts, and translations to blend seamlessly with your store’s look.
- Easy to set up: Add locations to multiple stores manually or by just uploading a spreadsheet.
- Location insights: best-in-class store search makes it easy for customers to find store locations locally or globally.
- Mobile-friendly: The store locator is mobile-friendly and uses native apps for directions and phone calls.
Starts from $10/month with up to 100 location additions. A 14-day free trial is available.
Waze/Google Maps Store Locator (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 25 Reviews)
“Floating Dealer Locator: Waze or Google Map Location to Store”
If you’re a startup looking for a free Shopify store location app, this app by Effective Apps is the best and can do the work for you!
It allows you to add a floating web widget showcasing the location of your store. And by clicking on it, users can navigate to your store using Waze or Google Maps.
- Sticky icon: Add your store a sticky icon or footer which will start navigation to your store’s physical address with Waze or Google Maps.
- Easy to set up in minutes: No code is required to install the app.
- Customizations: You can choose the pages to showcase the icon, the devices for which the app will work, etc.
Store Locator – Dealer Locator (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 85 Reviews)
“Store locator/Dealer locator/Stockist locations on Google Map”
Store locator – Dealer Locator is a great app just like other apps developed by Storeify. It enables you to quickly set up and embed a map and navigation to physical stores.
Moreover, Store Locator comes with many powerful and useful features like CSV upload to add multiple locations to the map in a single click.
- Unlimited locations: Add unlimited locations to the store locator map, helping your customers navigate to the nearest store.
- Heat map view: Heatmap recent searches view, area charts, search data download.
- Store detail page: store description, contact information, hours of operation, store products
A free plan is available with 1 location. The paid plans start from $8.99/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Dealer & Store Locator (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 52 Reviews)
“FREE Unlimited Dealer Store Locator, Find a Store Google Maps”
This Shopify store locator by BSS Commerce can help you add a dedicated page for your stores’ location map and navigation. Customers can use it to find the nearest stores based on targeted criteria like store name and location.
- Bulk import: Upload CSV and easily add as many store locations as you want in minutes.
- Tag filters: Shoppers can filter the stores or dealers to narrow down their search.
- Add details and store features: Highlight unique features of the stores with tags “FREE parking” “24/7” “Wifi”, etc.
BBS Commerce has offered very aggressive and small business-friendly pricing. They provide a lifetime free plan with limited features to get started and the paid pricing just starts from $5 per month with a 7-day free trial.
Closeby – Store Locator (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 17 Reviews)
“A modern store locator widget for modern brands”
Closeby is an advanced yet easy-to-set-up app to embed store locations on your Shopify site. It offers extensive customization and powerful mapping features that you can expect from a Shopify store locator app.
- Easy to implement: You can use your default theme builder to embed it on any page you want.
- Powerful mapping: Show all locations, geolocate by user location or set a default map view.
- Expensive theme options: Custom text, font, color, layout, and much more.
- Auto suggestion: Customers can use autosuggest by entering the city name, postal code, or address.
A free plan is available. The paid plan costs $19 per month with no free trial.
A Shopify store locator app is a must-have if you have brick-and-mortar stores or dealers to sell your products. And all the apps mentioned in this post are best for their unique features and functionalities. Still, we can not tell you which specific app is best for your store because it depends on your business type, size, needs, budget, and other factors.
However, we suggest you try the free version or sign up for a free trial before paying for an app.
And if you want to enhance and automate your customer service, we suggest you try the Saufter – a tool specialized for ecommerce businesses to automate customer support, enhance customer experience, and boost productivity.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.