Providing shoppers with different and secured payment options is a key for any ecommerce store. And a Shopify payment plan app can be really useful if you run a Shopify store.
But… researching and selecting the best Shopify payment app can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That’s why we have done the leg work and have listed the 7 best payment apps for Shopify stores:
Table of Contents
Subscriptions Payments (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 40 Reviews)
“Subscriptions, Recurring Payment, Recurring orders”
This app by Webrex studio is one of the best and top-rated Shopify payment installment apps one can find on the Shopify app store.
Whether you’re looking for a buy now pay later Shopify feature or want to allow your Shoppers to subscribe, this app can do it all for you.
- Recurring orders: Create automatic recurring orders when they subscribe to a selling plan.
- Automatic email notifications: Automatically send email notifications to shoppers based on their purchases and subscription.
- Offer a discount: You can offer different subscription plans with a flat or percentage discount to attract subscriptions.
Trust Me – Trust Badges & Icon (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 615 Reviews)
“Security, Checkout & Payment Trust Badges/Icons”
In a Helplama survey, 76% of shoppers said that trust logos affect their sense of trust for a specific website.
So if you are looking for a Shopify trust logo app, Trust Me by SEOAnt is one of the best apps that you can go for. The app has 150+ free trust badges that you can add to your Shopify store as per your need.
- One-click setup: Simply choose your badges, the styles, colors, and sizes you like. No extra buttons and feature pages, no professional action required.
- Custom placement: Place trust badges anywhere on your website – cart page, homepage, etc.
- Mobile support: Payment badges are also available on any mobile device. You are allowed to customize the icon size for them to fit in any resolution.
PayWhirl Subscription Payments (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 174 Reviews)
“Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers”
This app by PayWhirl Inc. is one of the most popular and top-rated Shopify payment plan apps that you can use to sell subscriptions, automate billing, and provide your customers with different payment options.
- Sell subscriptions: Provide your customers with a self-service experience where they can manage and customize subscriptions on their own.
- Automatic billing: Allow customers to save their payment methods that can be automatically charged to create orders.
- Seamless integration: Integrates seamlessly with Shopify Checkout, orders, themes, shipping, and taxes. Copy & Paste Setup. No redirects are off-site for checkout.
Free to install with a 3% transaction fee. Paid plans start from $9/month with a 14-day free trial.
Scala Installment Payments (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 17 Reviews)
“Show your payment processor installments and payment plans”
If you want to allow your customers to pay in installments, Scala is the best Shopify installment payments app that you can install and use directly through Shopify admin.
- One-click setup: Preview how your store will look before saving modifications. Customize color, text, padding, and interest, without hiring a programmer.
- Increase your sales: Optimized for speed and increased conversion rate. Increases your average order value by reducing customers’ psychological costs.
- Compatible with all themes: Automatically calculates the best positioning to show the installments. Works with all Shopify themes, regardless of recency.
Single pricing plan at $4.99/mo with a 7-day free trial.
Kindly – Payment Reminder (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 16 Reviews)
“Send email reminders to recover unpaid orders & draft orders.”
It happens many times when payment for order gets failed or customers demand more time to complete the payment. Kindly by ToastCode is a must-have Shopify payments app that allows you to remind your customers to fulfill the pending payments of their unpaid orders.
- Auto mode: Automatically monitors orders, sends invoice reminder emails, updates the order status, and cancels the order after a specific time.
- Maximize revenue: Grows revenue by reminding customers of pending unpaid orders and draft orders. Great if you offer: Boleto, Bank Transfer, Oxxo, Konbini, etc.
- Save costs: Save on staffing costs by hiring Kindly for only a fraction of those expenses.
A free plan is available. Paid plans start from $15.99/mo with a 15-day free trial.
Subscriptions Recurring Orders (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 131 Reviews)
“Easy, Simple, Subscriptions & Recurring Payments”
This payment subscription app developed by Propel commerce is a simple and easy-to-use app that allows your customers to subscribe to your products and enable automatic recurring payments, boosting the revenue for your store.
Furthermore, the app pricing is aggressive and small business friendly.
- Generate subscription revenue: Generate subscription revenue and increase customer value with subscriptions. Billing is automated & integrates with Shopify checkout.
- Easy and fast to use: Takes only a few minutes to set up and works out-of-the-box with the free Shopify themes and most 3rd party themes.
- 0% transaction fee: Unlike most subscription apps, Propel does not charge any transaction fees from merchants.
Free up to 50 subscriptions. Paid plans start from $4.95/month.
Go Rescue Payments (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 8 Reviews)
“Cancel unpaid orders after x hours/days”
Unpaid orders can block your inventory and restrain your high-paying customers to shop for your products. Go rescue is an easy-to-use and minimal app that can help you manage your unpaid orders. It allows you to set rules and auto-cancel unpaid orders.
- Auto-cancel unpaid orders: Automatically cancel any pending payments after x hours/days.
- Clear your order list: Scans for orders that are more than x days or hours old, and cancel the order if its payment status is still pending.
- Easy setup: Set up the app in minutes and have a clear overview of your unpaid orders.
Four pricing plans starting from just $3.99/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Having a good and flexible payment system is necessary if you want your Shopify orders to be fulfilled. All the above-listed Shopify payment plan apps are best for their specific features and functionalities. Still, we can’t tell you which specific app is the best for your store.
However, we suggest you use the free version or register for a trial before paying for an app.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.