Do you need help keeping track of your Shopify customer order history while you are providing assistance? Don’t worry, we have got you covered!
“87% of customer support representatives reported high-stress levels due to high support demands.”
It’s high time that you invest in some agent-assist technology and reduce their workload. Letting your agents view the entire customer history helps them understand customer behavior, preferences, and past interactions. As a result, they can assist your customers better.
In this article, we will introduce you to two methods and three apps that can help you view customer order history effortlessly.
Table of Contents:
How To View Shopify Customer Order History
Three Easy Steps To View Shopify Customer Order History Inside Shopify
Step 1: The first step is to access your Shopify admin and navigate to the “Orders” page.
Step 2: Select the order number.
Step 3: To view the order history, scroll down the page.
And that’s all there is to it! You now have a simple and easy method to access your order history within Shopify.
Moving on to the next method of viewing the Shopify customer order history.
View Shopify Customer Order History Using A Helpdesk Shopify App
Another effective way to view customer order history is by using a helpdesk Shopify app. As you know, the Shopify marketplace is rich with featureful applications essential to run your store effectively. It hosts around 48 helpdesk apps and each one of them has its own unique features and benefits.
By using any of these apps, you can easily access customer information while managing support tickets, assign them to the right team member, and prioritize them based on urgency.
Let us tell you the major benefit of using a helpdesk Shopify app like Helplama Helpdesk is it shows the entire customer order and interaction history in one place.
Refer to the above image of the Helplama Helpdesk dashboard. It helps you access the customer’s entire history, including their previous orders and support tickets just by scrolling up.
Two Easy Steps To View Shopify Customer Order History Using Helplama Helpdesk
Step 1: Click on the Ticket ID under the My Tickets, and you get all the related conversations of that customer instantly on the screen.
Step 2: Simply scroll up the page to understand the customer context and respond from the same window.
It is much easier with this helpdesk app, isn’t it? Be it from email, chat, or social media, start, continue, or escalate the conversation simply by clicking on it. Thus you can understand customers’ needs better and provide personalized support.
Furthermore, Helplama Helpdesk can also assist you in creating and managing training materials or a knowledge base if you don’t have any. This will add more power to your agents to deliver well-informed assistance.
We will dig more into this interesting eCommerce helpdesk tool along with a couple of others in the upcoming section.
Best Shopify Customer Order History Apps
Here’s the list of Shopify helpdesk apps that you can use to view the customer order history seamlessly.
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Personalized; 15-day free trial
In the previous section, we saw Helplama Helpdesk giving you the whole picture of a customer journey in one place. We also mentioned that it is an E-commerce support solution. And, an all-in-one and excellent tool for your Shopify store.
It integrates with Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, and BigCommerce in one click. Thereon pulls in all the customer order history together and organizes them seamlessly in one place. So your agents need not tumble between multiple windows for customer info while assisting.
Plus, other features such as automation, analytics, and reporting make it a wholesome tool to enhance your customer service expertise. Read more about it here below.
- 24/7 order monitoring: Tracks all the orders automatically allowing you to proactively handle any delayed delivery issues.
- Self-service portal: Customers can also view their order history in one place and make any changes on their own.
- Smart alerts: AI-triggered alerts in case of a spike in support volume, order delays, mounting refunds, and more.
- Integrations: Flawless connections with live chat, phone, social media, Shopify, and more such platforms and tools.
- Analytics & reports: Updates you on the quality of customer service in real time to take necessary actions and improve it.
Rating: ⭐ 4.1/5
Pricing: Paid plans start at $19/month with a 14-day free trial
LiveChat is a Shopify app that enables you to chat with your website visitors in real time, increase sales, and improve customer satisfaction. Plus, it gives you live visibility into customers’ shopping carts, order history, and inventory. Thus you will gain an all-inclusive view of the customer context.
- Order history view: By having this info readily available during the chat lets you provide necessary assistance.
- Customer cart view: Shows you the products in their shopping cart, cart value, and any discounts or promo codes applied.
- Ticketing system: It enables you to handle more complex inquiries, issues, or complaints that require further investigation.
- Integrations: Zendesk, Mailchimp, Zapier, Facebook, Messenger, WhatsApp, and more.
Rating: ⭐ 4.4/5
Pricing: Paid plans start at $10/month with a 7-day free trial
Gorgias app provides a range of helpdesk features to assist with customer support. With its features such as ticket management, automated responses, customer profiles, and performance analytics, you can efficiently streamline support processes. It helps you retain your customers longer through its below-given tools.
- Full customer context: Access customer’s full context with order and conversation history, before answering their inquiries.
- Customer timeline: View, edit, or cancel orders and respond to queries related to orders.
- Prioritize multiple channel inquiries: Organize and prioritize email, chat, voice, SMS, WhatsApp, and social comments/DMs in one feed.
- Self-service menus: Customers can track, return, cancel, or report an issue with an order, all on their own.
- Live dashboard: View support metrics such as ticket volume, resolution times, and team performances in real-time.
Whether you are a small business owner or a large enterprise, accessing and managing your customers’ order histories can be a game-changer for your support operations. So why wait? Try out one of the two methods described or any of these Shopify helpdesk apps today and take your support to the next level!
Our recommendation would be Helplama Helpdesk, as the software works on an intelligent AI algorithm that automates most of the order management processes. Thus, it makes things easier for you to provide proactive customer support. Wait, there are more tools to simplify your E-commerce customer service.