Last Updated: December 2023
Looking for a good order management app for your Shopify store?
Choosing the right order management app that would be a perfect fit for your business model may consume a lot of your precious time. To simplify your job, we have scrutinized the full list of Shopify apps and filtered the top 11 Shopify order management apps for your store.
- EasyScan SKU and Barcode
- Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces
- Order Tagger – Auto Tags Flow
- Order Automator
- Track123 Order Tracking Upsell
- Etsy Marketplace Integration
- Auto Tags – All in One Tagging
- Codisto Amazon, eBay, and Walmart
- TrackiPal Sync PayPal Tracking
- Walmart Integration
EasyScan SKU and Barcode (Overall Rating 5/5 ⭐, 43 reviews)
A much faster way to create and fulfill orders is by scanning items with a barcode scanner or smart device, to prevent errors. Scan the SKU or barcode with a scanner or smartphone and instantly add the product to your order.
- Generate Barcodes or SKUs for your products instantly
- Integrates with Barcode scanner, Smartphone, Tablet, Desktop, and Laptop
- Check and update inventory using a barcode scanner across all of your locations
- Use a barcode scanner to pack orders quickly and efficiently
- Prevent fulfillment mistakes by scanning out every item in an order before fulfilling it
- Perfect UX and personalized customer support!
- Shopify restricted limitations regarding logistics
- 10-day Free trial
- Basic Plan – $9.99/month offers Barcode and SKU-only features
- Standard Plan – $29.99/month offers all basic features plus create, check and fulfill orders and online+video support
- Advanced Plan – $59.99/month offers all Standard features plus order analytics and priority support
Koongo: Sell on Marketplaces (Overall Rating 4.6/5 ⭐, 85 Reviews)
Koongo is one of the best and top-rated apps on the Shopify store that enables Shopify merchants to take orders from multiple channels including Zalando, Bol, eBay, Wish & more.
- Stock and order sync so you can fulfill orders directly in your store. Stock & order synchronization is available for Amazon, eBay, Miinto, Zalando, Bol, Wish.com, and Idealo.
- You can advertise and sell your products easily on Amazon, eBay, Bol, Miinto, Zalando, TikTok, Spartoo, Wish.com & other 500+ channels.
- Helps you to increase your sales, conversions, and store traffic.
- Makes your store a single source of data for all your marketing activities.
- 30-day free trial to test the app.
- The app UI can be improved.
- 30-day Free trial
- Basic Plan – $24/month
- Standard Plan – $36/month
- Premium Plan – $48/month
Order Tagger – Auto Tags Flow: (Overall Rating 5/5 ⭐, 233 reviews)
With Order Tagger, you can auto-tag your orders and pre-orders using extensive criteria, including shipping methods and dates. The efficient order sorting system saves you hours of time and manual work, while also improving the accuracy and efficiency of your shipping, fulfillment, and order management processes.
- Auto-tag your orders and keep things moving 24/7
- Create unlimited workflows to add tags based on line items, delivery date, Zip, order attributes, inventory levels, existing smart tags, etc
- Manage each order straight from the Shopify Admin order listing view
- You can tag specific customer characteristics and use the info in your email marketing campaigns
- Use game-changing dynamic tags such as Payment methods, UTM tags values, Order note values, SKU codes, and Line item values
- You can also tag canceled orders, partially filled orders, abandoned carts, and backdating previous orders
- Customers require more customizable tag options and filters
- 7-day Free trial
- Free Plan – only for basic and Shopify plans; gives you pre-built workflows and unlimited tag removal options
- Starter Plan – $5.99/month lets you Auto-tag 500 orders, 10 active workflows, and apply past-orders workflows
- Growth Plan – $19.99/month offers Starter features plus dynamic workflows and 1K order tags
- Professional Plan – $49.99/month for full features including 5K order tags and Zapier integration
Order Automator: (Overall Rating 5/5 ⭐, 42 reviews)
Order Automator lets you auto-tag orders and customers, auto-fulfill orders, monitor risks, and more. This app saves you time by automating the entire order management process based on the rules you create. It also gives you customization options.
- Tag orders to organize and filter
- Tag customers to organize, and also export for marketing or reward programs
- The Fraud Guard tool helps prevent high/medium fraudulent orders by canceling or getting notified
- Bulk process old orders
- You can also use Order Automator for automating Amazon FBA fulfillment
- Flexible and Personalized Customer support
- Lacks multi-condition rule-setting options
- 7-day Free trial
- Free Plan – gives you access to the Fraud Guard tool, notifications, and auto-cancel high/medium risk orders
- Unlimited Plan – $10/month gives you access to the full potential of the app
Track123 Order Tracking Upsell: (Overall Rating 4.9/5 ⭐, 225 reviews)
Track123 App provides a comprehensive and reliable tracking service for saving your time from endless emails asking about the order status.
- User-friendly app interface
- Great for drop-shipping business model
- Automatically generate a branded tracking page for your store domain
- Integration with 800+ global carriers
- Intelligent auto tracking system to detect, process orders, and notify your customers automatically
- Google Translate extension integrated to translate the tracking details and meet global customers’ needs
- Automatic match and hide Chinese locations
- Great responsive Customer Support
- Limited customization options available
- French language translation is not automatic
- Starter Plan – Free for 100 orders/month and access 1500+ carriers
- Growth Plan – $9/month for 300 orders, transit time reports, Google Analytics, PayPal, and Stripe integration
- Advanced Plan – $49/month allows 2K orders and white-label
- Enterprise Plan – $399/month; process 30K orders and get all advanced features
Etsy Marketplace Integration: (Overall Rating 4.8/5 ⭐, 1183 reviews)
The Etsy Marketplace Integration app is developed to provide sellers with scope for 100% growth replacing manual efforts with automation.
- Personalized advanced order management system
- It gives you the flexibility to ship orders with or without tracking
- Custom create Shipping, Inventory, and price templates or download existing shipping templates from Etsy.com
- Seamless order integration from Etsy to Shopify and further to the Carrier
- The App enables you to manage the place you stock inventories and fulfill orders
- Incredible and responsive Customer service
- Very limited customization options on the free version
- Few technical features and settings are complicated and require technical support intervention
- Price synchronization and charges-related glitches
- 7-day Free trial
- Starter Plan – $19/month enables you to manage up to 100 orders
- Basic Plan – $39/month enables you to manage up to 200 orders
- Standard Plan – $59/month enables you to manage up to 400 orders
- Advance Plan – $59/month enables you to manage up to 1000 orders
Auto Tags – All in One Tagging: (Overall Rating 4.9/5 ⭐, 136 reviews)
All in ONE tagging app that can act as order tagger, product tagger, and customer tagger. It allows you to streamline your order management by setting up your workflows specifying filtering conditions for flawless automation.
- Tag orders that contain a specific item (SKU), placed by first-time customers, marked as high risk, assigned to a specific fulfillment location, placed using Shopify POS, etc.
- Tag orders to build automation workflows for the processing and fulfillment of orders
- Your orders will be tagged immediately after being created or updated in Shopify
- Set up your bulk tagging workflows and then run them to process your historical orders
- Thumping customer reviews for its tagging and automation features
- Tagging technicalities may be confusing sometimes
- Received a couple of negative technical support reviews
- Customers feel that the app pricing is higher for its features
- 14-day Free trial
- Free Plan available for trial without any restrictions
- Basic Plan – $8/month up to 2000 tags
- Professional Plan – $15/month up to tags plus dynamic tag and tag expiry features
- Business Plan – $30/month up to 50000 tags plus all professional features added with dedicated queue support
Codisto Amazon, eBay, and Walmart: (Overall Rating 4.7/5 ⭐, 625 reviews)
A single app for the world’s leading sales channels, Amazon, eBay, and Walmart. Codisto functions as a marketplace listing tool and a fully-featured multichannel solution with real-time inventory & pricing sync directly from Shopify.
- Real-time sync of inventory, orders, pricing & product details
- You can connect to all their global marketplaces & sales channels directly from Shopify giving you complete control of your Amazon, eBay & Google Shopping listings
- Boost conversion with Buy on Google checkout & integrated order flow support
- Receive multichannel orders in Shopify
- Shipment tracking data & fulfillment status are automatically updated on sales channels
- Few bug issues
- No prompt notifications in case of service breach or broken links
- Limited category, branding, and theme customization options are available
- Free – First 50 orders; additional charges apply; capped at $99/month
TrackiPal Sync PayPal Tracking: (Overall Rating 5/5 ⭐, 125 reviews)
TrackiPal is a fast and easy way to synchronize tracking information for orders directly to your PayPal account(s) in real-time and is fully automated. Save time and effort and get PayPal funds released 10X faster.
- Auto-Sync PayPal tracking for orders, get fewer disputes
- Shopify store owners and drop shipping merchants love TrackiPal
- Lower your rolling reserve and get paid much faster
- You can even sync your old historical orders with TrackiPal
- TrackiPal seamlessly updates the order status of digital orders too in PayPal
- Quick responsive Live support
- Shopify-enabled APIs are charged due to some technical errors
- 7-day Free trial
- Basic Plan – $9.99/month lets you sync unlimited orders
- Premium Plan – $39.99/month gives you all Basic plan advantages plus sync digital product orders and premium support
- Plus Plan – $79.99/month gives you all Premium advantages plus advanced reporting, PCI and SOC2 compliance, and priority support
Walmart Integration: (Overall Rating 4.8/5 ⭐, 472 reviews)
An all-in-one solution to simplify your way to sell on Walmart. Leverage features that enable easy management of complex operations through Automation and synchronization of critical product data.
- The app auto-syncs and creates your Walmart orders on the Shopify store
- You can quickly process refund requests and cancel orders directly from the app
- Manage Sales orders, Failed orders, Order refunds, and Order cancellations, everything with the app
- Walmart Integration app helps you upload or update products on Walmart without affecting your listings on the Shopify store
- Automated near real-time syncing allows you to synchronize product prices and inventory between Shopify and Walmart
- Responsive and satisfying Customer service experience
- A couple of technical bugs reported
- 14-day free trial
- Lite Plan – $19/month lets you manage up to 100 orders, receive 24/7 Chat support
- Basic Plan – $49/month gives you all Lite plan features plus manage up to 300 orders
- Standard Plan – $89/month lets you enjoy all basic plan features adding to 1000 orders management, product listings upto 25K SKUs, and dedicated customer success manager
- Advance Plan – $129/month for unlimited orders and product listings
MassFulfill: (Overall Rating 4.8/5 ⭐, 128 reviews)
Reduce the amount of time you spend when fulfilling orders. MassFulfill fulfills your orders or line items automatically from a file and relieves you from all the manual troubles.
- MassFulfill has already processed over five million orders and line items!
- You can fulfill bulk orders with tracking information in seconds
- Google Sheets Integration lets you fulfill contents using the spreadsheet
- Update the information of your orders from different shops at once
- In case of wrong info upload, you can easily unfulfill those orders by uploading the same file, in the unfulfill box
- MassFulfill also supports bulk tagging of orders by order number without replacing or duplicating tags
- Few technical bugs
- App’s server goes down sometimes
It’s a Free App
Final thoughts on Shopify Order Management Apps
This whole list of Shopify order management apps should help you pick the best suitable one for your store. Our study on these apps showed one thing in common, whenever you should get stuck with any technical issue related to any of the above-mentioned apps, you should contact their support immediately.
If you wish to execute the order management tasks flawlessly, you should embrace a fully automated customer support tool like Saufter.io, that can be easily integrated with Shopify. This tool helps you in delivering proactive order tracking and fulfillment services to your customers, thereby increasing your customer satisfaction rate, and retaining your brand loyalty.