Gorgias Vs HappyFox
You want to use the right software for your business but it could be difficult to figure out which one is the best option – HappyFox or Gorgias.
But not anymore! In this article, we will compare the HappyFox and Gorgias overall while also focusing on specific features. You can just read it to determine which is the right fit for your company.
HappyFox Vs Gorgias Feature Comparison
Supported Channels (Final Winner: Gorgias) Rating ⭐5/5
AUTOMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE
AND REDUCE REFUNDS
Claim Your 6 months
of FREE Credits Now!
Get the code. Use anytime in the next 6 Months.
Live Chat (Winner: Both)
- Both HappyFox Helpdesk and Gorgias support the live chat feature.
Email (Winner: Both)
- Through HappyFox and Gorgias, you can offer email support.
Voice (Winner: Both)
- Both HappyFox and Gorgias allow you to provide phone/ voice answering services.
SMS (Winner: Gorgias)
Ticketing System (Winner: Both)
The ticketing system allows you to handle incoming tickets and perform required operations.
- HappyFox – Manage your customer conversations from multiple channels. Create ticket queues, assign ticket statuses, and pin them to to-do lists. Also, perform bulk actions, categorize, search, and filter tickets.
- Gorgias – Create and handle the tickets from various channels. Assign them to your agents, add internal notes, merge, and perform bulk operations. Plus, reply to tickets and snooze them for a certain time period.
Task Management (Winner: Both)
Refers to all the operations related to the tasks that help you to manage them.
- HappyFox – Set a due date and time, assign tasks to individual agents, and view all pending tasks allotted to you. Further, get notifications and alerts related to your tasks.
- Gorgias – Assign tickets to the right agent, view all ticket information in one place, and set rules to do operations like tagging, labeling, etc. Also, receive notifications related to your tickets.
Customization (Winner: HappyFox)
Here we will talk about the customization capabilities of both software. Actually, customization refers to the ability of software that allows you to tailor features to suit your business looks and needs.
- HappyFox – Customize your agent’s roles and permissions, work schedules, ticket queues, knowledge base, and basic form fields to gather additional data. Further, tailor your support center with Custom CSS and HTML/ JS.
- Gorgias – Through customizable views on Gorgias, organize your tickets based on channel, language, and topics. Plus, customize your helpdesk by using HTML code but you cannot add custom fields.
Order Management (Winner: Gorgias)
Order management assists you in taking care of your customer’s orders. It is the process of capturing, tracking, and delivering the product/ service.
- HappyFox – Integrates with Shopify and lets you view all the customer data along with order history.
- Gorgias – Allows you to easily handle your Shopify orders. It can create new orders, cancel them, view all order history, see if items are in stock or not, and even issue refunds.
Self-Service (Final Winner: HappyFox) Rating ⭐4.5/5
Knowledge Base (Winner: Both)
The knowledge base contains a library of articles related to your products and services. So your customers can read them to understand your products better.
- HappyFox – Build both internal and external knowledge bases with customized colors and logos. Also, create articles and sections with elements such as images and videos.
- Gorgias – Generate help articles with elements like screenshots, videos, and GIFs and store them in categories. Note that you can create articles for both your customers and agents.
FAQ (Winner: Both)
Community Forum (Winner: HappyFox)
A community forum is an online meeting place where your customers can interact with each other and discuss certain issues to resolve them together.
- With HappyFox, you may build a community forum and enable your customers to share their views on an issue. Also, generate topics for them to discuss, make announcements, and even gather feedback.
- Gorgias doesn’t have the tools to create a community forum.
Self-service Portal (Winner: Gorgias)
A self-service portal is where your customers can access all the information related to your business. Its goal is to resolve user queries so they don’t have to reach out to your support center.
- HappyFox – Your customers can create a ticket, track its status, get inputs on an issue, and access the community forum, knowledge base, and FAQs from the portal. Moreover, users can log in using Google or Twitter.
- Gorgias – Anticipates customers’ questions and organizes answers so they don’t have to put orders on hold. Users can update their shipping address, track, modify, and return orders, and report issues from the self-service portal.
Chatbot (Winner: HappyFox)
Chatbot carries out online conversations with your customers. It is basically a software application that offers 24/7 customer support.
- HappyFox delivers an AI chatbot that uses natural language processing (NLP) and natural language understanding (NLU) to improve with continuous feedback and training.
- Gorgias lets you add a chat widget that can deliver support based on FAQ and knowledge-base articles. However, it doesn’t have an AI chatbot.
Automation (Final Winner: Gorgias) Rating ⭐5/5
Canned Responses (Winner: Both)
Canned or templated responses are pre-built replies to common queries. Your support team can use them to give faster replies instead of typing one manually.
- HappyFox – Create, edit, and apply the canned responses. You may view all the available responses, search for specific ones, and even share them with your team.
- Gorgias – Defines canned responses as Macros. Build your own library by creating and personalizing Macros with custom variables. When responding to tickets pick the right Macro from the available options displayed in the window.
Smart Rules (Winner: Gorgias)
By defining smart rules, you can automate repetitive tasks to boost your productivity.
- HappyFox – Based on rules, tag, set ticket properties, escalate overdue or unresponded tickets, send auto-replies, and route tickets. Using time-based conditions, close or archive tickets.
- Gorgias – Trigger actions as per certain conditions/ rules. For example, send automated responses, and order updates. Create, close, or tag tickets and assign them to specific agents. Further, hide negative comments based on sentiment detection.
Reporting and Analytics (Final Winner: Gorgias) Rating ⭐4/5
Sentiment Detection (Winner: Gorgias)
- HappyFox doesn’t offer a sentiment detection feature.
- Gorgias detects how your customers are feeling through sentiments. Based on the sentiment detection, perform actions like hiding negative comments, and allocating necessary resources to resolve issues faster.
Help Desk Performance (Winner: Both)
Generates reports that relay the performance of your customer support services including agents.
- HappyFox – Get ticket flow reports and help desk performance metrics such as response time and resolution time. Moreover, identify top-performing agents, and compare different agents and support teams/ departments to uncover insights.
- Gorgias – Measures key performance metrics like ticket volume and represents them visually. Plus, tracks agent activity and also identifies support traffic so you can plan the team’s work schedule accordingly.
CSAT (Winner: Both)
Customer satisfaction (CSAT) reports tell you whether the users are content with your support services or not.
- HappyFox – Gives you a quick summary of overall feedback along with a detailed comparison of different categories as per the feedback received. Further, displays a visual representation of satisfaction ratings.
- Gorgias – View customer data and full conversation history along with their ratings. Get a visual representation of CSAT ratings, filter feedback survey results, and identify trends.
Also, read – Zendesk Vs HappyFox Which One Is Right For You
Gorgias has tools that are specially designed for eCommerce whereas HappyFox works well with industries such as IT where the focus is on tickets instead of orders.
Overall, both of them offer features that are useful for different kinds of businesses. Depending on your need and the type of company you are running, pick the one software Gorgias or HappyFox.
In case you are overwhelmed, just go for Helplama Helpdesk. It works well with a variety of industries and offers all the features including AI chatbot, marketing, and automated workflows.
It supports live chat, email, SMS, phone, and social media channels. Even integrates with eCommerce, messaging, and collaboration applications. Also, generates real-time key performance reports.