HappyFox vs Zendesk
Choosing the helpdesk software that suits your business needs is really important. But, both HappyFox and Zendesk are the best helpdesk service systems. It could be confusing to decide which is the best fit for you.
To clear your doubts, we are evaluating Zendesk and HappyFox features. After reviewing the Zendesk Vs HappyFox comparison, you can pick your preferred one.
Ticketing System (Winner: Both)
Refers to the functions provided by helpdesk software to manage your support tickets.
- HappyFox – Create, edit and delete tickets. Adding to-do lists, filtering, checking the ticket status, and automatically sorting them into categories are available.
- Zendesk – Generate a task list, filter, view ticket status, and categorize them. Also, perform basic operations like creating, editing, and deleting tickets.
Omnichannel Ticketing (Winner: Both)
Task Management (Winner: Both)
Ensure the agents are working on the tasks and finishing them within the specified time period.
- HappyFox – Create and assign tasks to agents and set the due date & time for each of them. Get alerts of pending and to be done tasks.
- Zendesk – Allows you to add, update, delete and filter tasks. Also, set a date & time for its completion.
SLA Management (Winner: Both)
Service level agreement (SLA) management refers to operations used to handle SLA policies for your business.
- HappyFox – Customize, create and deliver SLA policies along with monitoring and measuring its performance.
- Zendesk – Define SLA service targets and monitor its performance. Set up, view, and delete SLA policies.
Supported Services (Final Winner: Zendesk) Rating ⭐5/5
Email (Winner: Zendesk)
Live Chat (Winner: Zendesk)
Phone (Winner: Zendesk)
Self-Service (Final Winner: HappyFox) Rating ⭐4.5/5
Knowledge Base (Winner: Both)
With a knowledge base, empower both customers and agents with necessary information about your products and services.
- HappyFox – Build both self-service and internal knowledge base by using SEO optimization. Also, configure your help center to support multiple languages.
- Zendesk – Gather your support team’s expertise and with the Team Publishing feature post your articles containing data about product details, policies, and more. It has in-built SEO tools and multilingual support.
Forums (Winner: HappyFox)
Community forums let the users connect with each other and help themselves to solve each other’s common problems.
- HappyFox – Enable your clients to collaborate and discuss various topics with each other to gain knowledge and resolve issues. Establish internal forums for your staff so they can talk about their problems confidentially.
- Zendesk – Build an online community with Forum software. Manage members’ access. And allow your most trusted customers to monitor conversations by granting different levels of permission to moderate groups.
FAQ (Winner: Both)
Frequently asked questions (FAQ) includes answers to all the common queries users usually have.
- HappyFox – Design and build FAQs for your customers. In addition, let them find the necessary page through the search box instead of digging through the whole section.
- Zendesk – Easily create and update the FAQ page. Add a search widget so your clients can look for the required information directly.
Customer Portal (Winner: Both)
Feedback (Winner: HappyFox)
Clients can inform you whether knowledge base or self-service portals are assisting them in resolving their problems or not by submitting feedback.
- HappyFox – Collect feedback from community forums, and articles to know if your self-service system is giving answers to customer queries. In addition, send satisfaction surveys.
- Zendesk – Get feedback through surveys and support tickets along with gathering it from forums.
Automation (Final Winner: Zendesk) Rating ⭐4.5/5
Templated Responses (Winner: Both)
Pre-defined templates allow you to send personalized responses to your customers.
- HappyFox – You can customize and create canned responses for chats and emails. It has ticket templates that ease the process of ticket creation.
- Zendesk – This enables you to create, edit, delete, and unshare email templates. Also, customize them as per your needs. Both chat and ticket templates are available.
Workflow (Winner: Zendesk)
Automation in workflow accomplishes repetitive tasks based on certain guidelines or triggered events so that the agents can use their time to handle complex issues.
- HappyFox – Determine your own trigger conditions, automate your everyday functions and assign incoming tickets to the right agent. In turn, receive automated ticket updates through notifications.
- Zendesk – Get tickets to the agents based on their expertise. Automate ticket queues so time-sensitive ones are addressed first. Create, edit, manage, clone, and customize automation. Trigger automatic ticket updates and notifications. You can also create your own trigger conditions and actions.
AI Chatbot (Winner: Zendesk)
A chatbot is a software application that interacts with your customers through automated conversations.
- HappyFox – Solves the common issues by using quick responses, inline content, and directing the users to FAQ or knowledge base. Lets you customize the chatbot.
- Zendesk – Add Answer Bot to various support channels such as messaging, email, chat, slack, and so on. It gathers users’ data like name, email, issue type, etc., and inserts it into existing ticket fields. Also shares the transcript of the conversation with a customer to your employee so they start troubleshooting the issue right away.
Reporting and Analytics (Final Winner: Zendesk) Zendesk Rating ⭐5/5
Customer Support Performance (Winner: Zendesk)
Real-time reports of your customer support system give access to data-driven insights that can be used to improve your user services.
- HappyFox – Gives ticket flow, distribution, custom fields, and agent activity reports. Also, generate a custom report.
- Zendesk – Integrates data from every channel so you can measure customer interactions with your brand. Get real-time and historical data reporting. Customize metrics, charts, and filters to fit your needs.
Performance Reports (Winner: Both)
- HappyFox – Reports CSAT and automation performance. Lets you monitor your employees’ performance by measuring first contact resolution(FCR), response times, and closure times from helpdesk performance analytics.
- Zendesk – Analyze sales and service performance from your dashboard. Monitor ticket activity and agent performance from reports.
Integrations (Winner: Zendesk) Rating ⭐5/5
Ecommerce & CRM (Winner: Zendesk)
Ecommerce and customer relationship management (CRM) apps that you can add to your helpdesk software.
- HappyFox – Salesforce, Magento, Shopify, BigCommerce, Zoho, Hubspot, Pipedrive, SugarCRM, Highrise, Batchbook, and 3 other apps are available.
- Zendesk – Shopify, Ada, Botmind, FlowEQ, Trello, Zoho, Intercom, Salesforce, Nutshell, Woocommerce, Thankful, Magento 2, and many more applications are supported.
Social Media & Messaging (Winner: Zendesk)
Other App Integrations (Winner: Zendesk)
Marketing, reporting & analytics, project management, and apps related to many other categories are provided through respective marketplaces.
- HappyFox – Slack, Jira, Microsoft Teams, Azure, Okta, Gitlab, Zapier, WordPress, SurveyMonkey, Chargify, etc. can be added via the HappyFox marketplace.
- Zendesk – Through the Zendesk marketplace you can get 1000+ integrations. For example, Jira, Trustpilot, Asana, SurveyMonkey, Playvox, Kaizo, Klaus, Routing, ActiveCampaign, Zapier, Klaviyo, Slack, and so on.
As you can see both HappyFox and Zendesk have their own benefits. Pick the one that fulfills your needs well. For instance, if have the need to integrate multiple apps, then select Zendesk, if your priority is self-service functionality, then employ HappyFox.
In case you are still overwhelmed with choices, then simply hire Helplama Helpdesk. It offers all the basic service desk features like self-help, phone, live chat, email, and SMS along with automation and marketing functions. In addition, it also delivers agent-related services and app integrations.