Looking for ways to leverage the sales of your Shopify store? Then, you should definitely add a Shopify product bundles app to your store.
By shifting to product bundling options, you can attract more customers to your store. When you offer various discount options on specific product bundles, your customers would definitely love to shop from you!
So, in this article, we are going to give you an overview of the top 10 Shopify product bundle apps that you can try for your brand.
Let’s dive into the post.
Top 10 Shopify Product Bundle Apps
- Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles
- Bundable – Customizable Kits
- MBC Bundles- Bundle Products
- Unlimited Bundles & Discounts
- Bundler – Product Bundles
- Bundles Upsell | Picky Story
- Upsell Bundled Products
- Bundle Builder
- Bold Bundles
1) Zoorix: Cross Sell & Bundles (Overall ratings ⭐ 5/5, 415 reviews)
Zoorix is one of the best bundle apps for Shopify since it is jam-packed with all the features needed to improve your sales. Trusted by 3500+ stores, this Shopify bundle builder also lets you cross-sell your products through product recommendations.
- Improves cart upsell through last-minute personalized offers.
- Provides AI-powered automatic product bundles for Shopify based on store orders.
- Helps you upsell fixed price, percentage, and quantitative bundles.
- The maximum number of orders in the free plan is capped at 50.
- According to some users, the app’s functionalities are complicated.
Initially, this Shopify bundle app offers a 30-day free trial. After that, you can either go for the free plan or paid plans classified as follows:
- Zoorix Pro – $7.99/month
- Zoorix VIP – $14.99/month
- Zoorix Growth – $29.99/month
2) Bundable – Customizable Kits (Overall ratings ⭐ 5/5, 132 reviews)
With this app, your customers can create Shopify product bundles or kits by themselves. Furthermore, the no-coding interface of this app lets you easily install this app in your store.
- Along with Shopify product packages, customers can add notes.
- Helps you assign a custom image for every bundle.
- Lets you offer either percentage or fixed-value discounts.
- The packing slip does not contain individual items in the bundle.
- For new users, the initial setup takes some time.
A 14-day free trial is provided by this Shopify bundle app. After that, the price is $18.50/month.
3) Bundles. App (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 171 reviews)
This is the best bundle app for Shopify that automatically syncs your inventory while creating bundles. With this app, you can provide an easy-to-use interface for your customers as well as boost your sales.
- Along with bundle offers, customers can also apply discount codes.
- Can separately fulfill components through optional settings.
- Lets you use meta fields to customize your workflows.
- Some users have complained about unclear app installation instructions.
You can create Shopify product bundles free for a 15-day free trial. After that, you can choose from their paid versions categorized as follows:
- Shopify Shops – $14/month
- Shopify Plus 30K – $29/month
- Shopify Plus 100K – $99/month
- Shopify Plus > 100K – $199/month
4) MBC Bundles- Bundle Products (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 142 reviews)
MBC Bundles helps you create your Shopify grouped products as a single item so that customers can buy them with just one click. Additionally, this Shopify bundle builder charges you only if revenue is obtained using this bundle app.
- Lets you turn the timer on, add tags, and manage widgets.
- Helps you to set buy one get one bundle by giving a 100% discount on one of the products.
- Provides you with analytics of bundle sales.
- This Shopify bundle builder app did not sync with the Shopify theme for some users.
- Users suggest better integration with Shopify POS.
- Some users have complained that the app is occasionally buggy.
With this app, you can create Shopify product bundles free for 30 days. After that, you can either choose the free plan or paid plans categorized as follows:
- Growth – $9/month
- Pro – $99/month
- Enterprise – $299/month
5) Unlimited Bundles & Discounts (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.8/5, 1446 reviews)
If you are in search of the best bundle app for Shopify that lets you create simple and powerful Shopify product bundles with discounts, then this is it.
- Lets you embed bundle in any of your pages.
- Allows customers to match carts with multiple bundles.
- Integrates with currency converter apps.
- Many users complain that the app does not work after installation.
- The free plan allows the creation of only one bundle.
- This Shopify bundle app is glitchy at times.
You can create one Shopify product bundle free with the free version. For adding more bundles, you can opt for their paid versions, categorized as follows:
- Basic Plan – $13.99/month
- Professional Plan – $21.99/month
- Advanced Plan – $29.99/month
6) Bundler – Product Bundles (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.8/5, 519 reviews)
With this Shopify bundle app, you can automatically showcase your bundles on your product pages and configure them the way you like.
- Lets you set different types of discounts, like fixed-price discounts, percentage discounts, volume discounts, free shipping discounts, etc.
- Through funnels, you can promote your bundles as pop-ups.
- Provides landing page for each bundle.
- Some users report that the customer service is not responsive.
- Many users have complained that the app can be clunky at times.
This Shopify bundle app has a free version and a paid version with a pricing plan of $6.99/month.
7) Bundles Upsell | Picky Story (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.8/5, 284 reviews)
This Shopify bundle app helps you place a bundle widget on your store with a simple drag and drop method. Moreover, it lets you automate sales by analyzing your sales performance.
- You can hide, lock, or duplicate product variants.
- Auto syncs your inventory.
- Provides real-time analytics of add-to-cart and purchases.
- As per a user review, this app messed up the store’s product pages.
- The app is buggy, as reported by some users.
This Shopify bundle builder provides a 7- day free trial. After that, their pricing structure comes in four categories as follows:
- Standard Tier 1 – $9.50/month
- Standard Tier 2 – $24.50/month
- Standard Tier 3 – $49.50/month
- Standard Tier 4 – $89.50/month
9) Upsell Bundled Products (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.7/5, 90 reviews)
This Shopify bundle app comes with a fully customizable design so that you can easily place it in your store matching your brand’s theme. In fact, it is one of the best Shopify bundle app for customization.
- The same product can be added to multiple bundles.
- Lets you set both fixed and percent-based discounts.
- Provides a completely mobile-friendly app.
- Many users report that the customer service is poor.
- The UI is not user-friendly for some users.
Initially, this bundle app for Shopify provides an 8-day free trial. Later, you can switch to their paid versions, categorized as follows:
- Basic Plan – $19.95/month
- Priority Support – $28.95/month
9) Bundle Builder (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.5/5, 247 reviews)
This app lets you create Shopify product bundles as custom boxes wherein your customers can make gift boxes, food kits, and shop the look bundles. It is also the best bundle app for Shopify since it lets you choose between single or multiple SKUs for your bundles.
- With the template creator, you can set up beautiful bundle pages.
- Allows you to apply conditional logic to what customers add to their cart.
- Provides you the options to set fixed-price, percentage, or tiered discounts.
- Customers cannot add additional discount codes during checkout.
- Many users complain about poor customer service.
This Shopify bundle app offers a 30-day free trial. After that, they also have a free version for just the development of your store. Additionally, the pricing plans are classified as follows:
- Standard – $25/month
- Shopify Plus – $75/month
10) Bold Bundles (Overall ratings ⭐ 4/5, 634 reviews)
Bold Bundles come with the amazing feature of showcasing your Shopify grouped products on your storefront and thereby boosting your sales.
- Comes with the “Frequently Bought Together” option to boost sales.
- Helps you to create mix and match bundles.
- Bundle recommendations are suggested using AI after reviewing the analytics.
- Many users report that their store’s products and variants were messed up after installing this bundles app.
- Dynamic checkout buttons are unavailable.
- As per user review, this app does not integrate well with Google Analytics.
This app lets you create Shopify product bundles free for 14 days. After that, you can choose from their pricing plans classified as follows:
- Basic – $19.99/month
- Premium – $29.99/month
Shopify bundle apps are a great way to improve your sales margin. To ease your search, we have given you the details of the 10 best bundle apps for Shopify. Now, its up to you to select one according to your business needs.
Alternatively, if you are looking for ways to enhance the efficiency of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. We have in-built integration with Shopify and our automated workflows and live chat can help your team take a workload off their shoulders. What’s more, we offer customized pricing plans.
So, what are you waiting for?