Looking for ways to smoothly run an influencer marketing campaign? Then, you should definitely go for influencer marketing platforms that serve this purpose.
You can’t miss out on the brand reach you could get with 93% of marketers strongly supporting influencer marketing strategies.
So, here is our list of the top 10 influencer marketing platforms curated as per current trends.
Let’s dive into the post!
Top 10 Influencer Marketing Platforms
Happine.cc is a platform that streamlines your influencer marketing workflow from start to finish. Their approach saves you time and effort by eliminating the need to sift through large databases and manage multiple influencers.
- The platform recognizes your most loyal customers and guides them in creating user-generated content for your business
- Easily manage the influencers in your marketing campaign, and the content created by influencers as well.
- Happine.cc allows you to run multiple campaigns at the same time and receive detailed reporting on each one.
- Happine.cc, like any other platform, requires minor UX improvements along the way.
This influencer marketing platform provides you with 4 pricing tiers:
- Starter – $40/month
- Novice – $99/month
- Master – $299/month
- Fully Managed – $999/month
GRIN is a wholesome influencer marketing platform that can assist you with everything from influencer search analytics. With its AI-driven solutions, you can boost your revenue through influencer marketing campaigns.
- Helps you to discover influencers from top performers, influential customers, and hidden creators.
- Through the “Product Seeding” feature, this platform handles the entire process of shipping your products to influencers.
- Handles the entire process of creator payments, commissions, and tax compliance.
- Influencer messaging can be done only through email.
- Many users report that occasionally there are glitches and bugs.
- For some new users, the features are a bit overwhelming.
There are no fixed pricing plans for this influencer marketplace. Alternatively, you can get a demo of how pricing is calculated.
Izea provides influencer marketing solutions by integrating its influencer marketing platform with an AI-powered social intelligence platform. You can get access to global influencers in your niche from their influencer marketplace as well.
- Provides you with an influencer’s content engagement and performance data.
- Through in-app messaging, you can send bids and offers to influencers.
- Helps you make secure payments to influencers.
- Requires a steep learning curve to learn all the features.
- Does not include SEO management features.
The pricing structure of this influencer platform is as follows:
- IZEAx Discovery – Starting at $169/month
- IZEAx Unity Suite – Starting at $500/month
- BrandGraph – Starting at $149/month
- Shake – Starting at $50
- Managed Services – Starting at $25 k
With Upfluence, you can collaborate with the top influencers in your niche as well as customers who have a large social media following. It is also equipped with robust tools to track the performance of your marketing campaigns.
- Comes with automated campaign management features, including building custom workflows, generating unique affiliate links, etc.
- Provides hassle-free payment solutions.
- Have native e-commerce integrations.
- Users report there are bugs in the software.
- Only basic audience demographics analytics is provided.
- The minimum subscription is for 12 months.
This influencer marketing platform offers customized pricing plans under three categories as follows:
Klear is an influencer marketing platform that lets you easily identify influencers by category and location. Also, you can make enough research about your influencers before collaborating with them.
- Helps you manage your whole team of influencer campaigns through an integrated CRM.
- Lets you easily onboard new influencers by sending them campaign briefs and relevant information.
- Assist you in estimating campaign ROI and automating manual tasks.
- Does not provide TikTok reporting.
- It is hard to re-authenticate influencers.
This influencer marketplace provides customized pricing plans. You can book a demo to get more information about the pricing structure.
The influencer marketplace is rich with data from influencers, bloggers, and other creators. So, you may find it easy to get in touch with the best influencers for your brand.
- Assists you in contracting and activation of influencers.
- Provides real-time tracking of your campaigns.
- Takes care of deployment, shipping, and payments to maintain the best relationships with the influencers.
- The pricing is expensive for small businesses.
- Limited micro-influencer profiles.
This influencer marketing platform offers customized pricing plans.
With Traackr, you can search, connect, and track the performance of your influencers. Additionally, this influencer platform also lets you filter your audience as per specifications.
- Helps you to discover influencers from hashtags and mentions.
- Assists you in running organic campaigns and paid campaigns as well.
- Provides you with data on your competitors’ performance and assists you in designing your campaigns accordingly.
- Instagram stories mentions cannot be analyzed.
- It can take some time to import new influencer profiles.
To know the accurate pricing structure of this influencer marketing platform, you have to contact their sales team.
Dovetale is Shopify’s own platform that lets you collaborate with influencers across various platforms for your e-commerce store. With its simple interface, this platform enables content creators to work as affiliates for your brand.
- Rather than searching for influencers, you can review and accept applications from influencers.
- Lets you send products and discount codes to affiliates.
- Helps to track the performance and send payments to your influencers.
- Cannot interact with influencers through in-app messaging.
- Does not provide audience reports.
- Many users complain that it is difficult to find TikTol creators on the platform.
Dovetale is free to use if you currently have an active subscription with Shopify.
With TapInfluence, discovering influencers would be a cakewalk with over 550K influencers and creators in their influencer marketplace. This platform mainly has influencers in the food, fashion, beauty, and lifestyle categories.
- Provide excellent workflow to run your influencer marketing campaigns with features including content briefing, creation, and promotion to payments.
- Lets you measure reach, views, media value, conversion, and ROI.
- To improve engagement and reach, you can promote posts.
- Many users report that the customer service could be better.
- Does not provide the function of contracting directly with the influencers.
- Users feel that the platform has an expensive pricing structure.
This influencer marketing platform also does not provide you with accurate pricing plans. However, you can contact their sales team for further details.
CreatorIQ offers an end-to-end solution to grow, manage, and scale your influencer marketing campaigns.
- Provides automated creator recommendations with machine-learning-backed creator comparison.
- Enables you to take actions using collaborative tasks and notifications.
- Provides custom reports on key performance metrics.
- The Discovery tool is a bit overwhelming for new users.
- The platform is glitchy at times.
Like many other influencer platforms, this platform also offers customized pricing plans.
Influencer marketing can help you significantly improve your brand’s visibility. However, the real work is in finding the right influencer marketing platform that fits your business needs. Now, since you have a list of the top 10 influencer marketing platforms with you, half the job is done.
Furthermore, if you want to improve the efficiency of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. We can help them with automated workflows and much more features. What’s more, we offer customized pricing plans.
So, what are you waiting for?