If you are searching for cost-effective CreatorIQ competitors to assist your business, you have shown up at the right place.
According to studies, 49% of consumers depend on influencer recommendations to make a purchase. So having an influencer marketing platform for your business is the need of the hour. And if you don’t find CreatorIQ to be the best choice for your requirements, don’t worry. We have compiled a list of CreatorIQ competitors so that you can choose the suitable one for you.
Moreover, we have considered the pricing of CreatorIQ competitors while researching and selected the top ten affordable (under $99/month) CreatorIQ alternatives for you. Have a look at them and find your perfect solution.
In this post, we will cover the following:
Let’s get started.
What is CreatorIQ?
CreatorIQ is an influencer marketing software platform that helps to grow, manage, scale, and measure the most successful and authentic creator marketing programs. It is a solution for companies seeking to advance their influencer marketing maturity in the age of the creator economy.
Top 10 CreatorIQ Competitors
- Helplama Helpdesk
- MOCAPP – L!nk
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk has been a trusted partner of choice for small and large businesses in delivering world-class influencer marketing. This CreatorIQ competitor helps you to identify influencers within your customer base.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Helplama Helpdesk.
- Helplama helps you to identify your loyal customers and encourages them to design user-generated content for your business.
- We guide potential influencers to create high-quality influential content and video testimonials thereby promoting your business.
- You also get support to gather and incorporate user-generated content for your cost-per-click campaigns.
- Although the increased functionality the platform provides is good, it can be overwhelming for first-time users.
2. Influencity (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 124 reviews)
Influencity is one of the leading CreatorIQ competitors. Its software is focused on the management of multi influencer marketing campaigns, on a single platform. You can search in a few minutes among 130+ million influencers, updated in real-time, distributed globally on the top social networks.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Influencity
- Precision discovery and look-alike tools yield highly relevant results.
- You can make lists of influencers together and the platform predicts how they’ll perform as a group.
- Audience analysis gives useful information both before and after campaigns.
- No way to contact influencers directly from the platform.
- Does not support Instagram stories.
3. MOCAPP – L!NK
MOCAPP – L!NK reveals the Influencers in your database. It is a self-service that automates marketing campaigns for agencies and brands.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of MOCAPP – L!NK
- You can search for relevant Influencers using its filters and criteria.
- Features like unlimited campaigns, a dedicated account manager, automated contracts, and invoices are yet to come features of their advanced plan.
4. Intellifluence (Overall ratings: 3.4/5⭐, 5 reviews)
Intellifluence is a tool designed to help companies and brands find, and connect with, influencers. It enables you to communicate directly with influencers and manage interactions in one spot, without ever having to send an e-mail.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Intellifluence.
- Highly flexible pricing plans.
- Covers all major social media platforms.
- Customer support is active and helpful.
- Not provide reach and engagement metrics.
5. Afluencer (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 221 reviews)
Afluencer is an all-in-one influencer marketing platform where influencers meet brands and brands meet influencers. It helps both brands and influencers grow by helping them to collaborate and create sponsored content that aligns with the interests of their audiences to help them achieve their business goals.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Afluencer.
- You can sign up and get started in minutes.
- Also, you can speak directly to influencers via direct messaging.
- The influencer directory has more than 8000 active influencers.
- The messages feature is fairly new and users often complain about glitches.
6. Brand24 (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 206 reviews)
Brand24 is a social media monitoring tool that you can equally use as an influencer marketing platform. This solution will help you in different stages of planning, executing, and measuring influencer marketing campaigns.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Brand24.
- Easy-to-use platform.
- Coordinated follow-up process.
- Real-time monitoring.
- Simple organization on the platform.
- The mobile app could be better.
- Reporting lacks precision.
7. Aspire (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 101 reviews)
Aspire is one of the industry leaders among the CreatorIQ competitors. It gives you the ability to search for and connect with influencers, brand fans, industry experts, and more with the click of a button. You will get the tools to efficiently manage influencer campaigns, affiliate programs, and product seeding.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Aspire
- Multiple ways to discover new influencers, including image recognition AI that matches your desired aesthetic with content.
- Tons of forms and templates.
- Influencers recommended by the algorithm often seem irrelevant and randomly generated.
- Long load times of pages/tools in the browser.
8. Influencerbit (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 6 reviews)
InfluencerBit enables your existing customers to bring in new customers, by letting them be your real influencers. With Influencerbit you can automate Micro-Influencer marketing using your Customer community.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Influencerbit
- Incentivizes, tracks & rewards your loyal customers to mention you on Instagram.
- Provides overall statistics, engagements & reach reports.
- Highly expensive if you want to enjoy all the features provided by the app.
9. Kynship (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 11 reviews)
Kynship enables you to connect DTC brands with a wide range of influencers and content creators. It improves the growth of brands by seeding the products to influencers, generating organic influencer content, and by always adding new ad creatives.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Kynship
- Helps you to generate tons of valuable UGC driving awareness and conversions for the M&Ms DTC business.
- You can move beyond the ‘standard’ paid social campaigns and approach a more holistic business perspective with Kynship.
- Well equipped with a team, knowledgeable, and always on top of communications.
- A free version is not provided.
10. Linkr (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 43 reviews)
Linkr is an influencer marketing platform that helps businesses with their powerful campaign wizard, relationship manager, budget calculator, integrated product sample management, influencer chat, and many more features. It offers a large pool of quality influencers across different segments and industries.
Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Linkr
- Linkr automatically pre-selects a pool of influencers that fit your campaign settings.
- This platform calculates a value for each piece of content created by individual influencers, based on factors such as content quality, content type, reach, exclusivity, the value of provided product samples, etc. to ensure a maximum outcome for any given budget.
- Users often complain about customer support as nonexistent.
Finding the right influencers and partnering with them is going to be a game-changer move for your business to amplify brand awareness and earn more revenue. Helplama Helpdesk is trusted by 1000+ brands worldwide and would be the best Influencer Marketing platform you are searching for.
What are you waiting for? Start your free trial now!