Grin influencer platform is an all-in-one hub for your influencer marketing programs. Then why are we talking about Grin Competitors? Even though Grin is a standout in the influencer marketing platform, it lacks transparency in its pricing. And pricing is an area where you don’t want to mess up, right? So it only makes sense to look around before investing. Here are the insights on the top 10 Grin competitors that are under $99/month. Have a look at them and find a cost-effective and efficient influencer marketing platform for your business. Let’s get started.
Grin Competitors: Pricing Comparison
Price Starts At
|MOCAPP – L!NK||A free plan is available. The paid plan is a custom plan.||
|Intellifluence||A free plan is available and the starter plan costs $99/month.||
|Aspire||Free to install.||
Top 10 Grin Competitors
- MOCAPP – L!nk
1) Happine.ccThrough this software, you can turn your existing customers into advocates of your brand. Along with collecting UGCs from your customers, they also assist them in creating high-quality testimonial videos to leverage your reach. The pricing plans of this platform are categorized into four as follows:
- Starter – $40/month
- Novice – $99/month
- Master – $299/month
- Fully Managed – $999/month
- Once you enter your campaign details, they will promote it to the influencers on the platform. Therefore, you don’t have to reach out to each influencer.
- Helps you to select the best influencers by predicting the ROI you can expect from them.
- Lets you set a milestone for influencers to automatically issue rewards.
- The UX needs improvement.
- Notifications are not available when there is a new activity in the campaign.
2. Influencity (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 124 reviews)Influencity is one of the leading Grin competitors. With Influencity software, you can focus on multi influencer marketing campaigns’ supervision and management on a single platform. 130+ million influencers! Yes, you get access to these many influencers, updated in real-time, and distributed globally on the top social networks. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Influencity
- Precision discovery and look-alike tools give highly useful results.
- Influencers can be listed together and the platform predicts how they will present and feature themselves as a group.
- Audience analytics provides valuable insights before and after campaigns.
- There is no direct way to contact influencers on the platform.
- One strange thing about this platform is that they do not aid Instagram stories.
3. MOCAPP – L!NKMOCAPP – L!NK recognizes the Influencers in your database. It is a self-service that automates advertising campaigns for businesses and brands. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of MOCAPP – L!NK
- You can search for Influencers with the usage of some creative filters and criteria and find the relevant ones.
- Features like unlimited campaigns, a dedicated account manager, automated contracts, and invoices are yet to come as features of their advanced plan.
4. Intellifluence (Overall ratings: 3.4/5⭐, 5 reviews)Intellifluence is a tool designed to help companies and brands find, and join hands with, influencers. It gives you the opportunity to communicate directly with influencers and manage interactions in one place, without ever having to send an email. Let us take a look at the Pros and Cons of Intellifluence.
- Very flexible pricing plans.
- Like Grin’s social media coverage, Intellifluence also covers all essential social media platforms.
- Active and helpful customer support.
- Doesn’t provide reach and engagement metrics.
5. Afluencer (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 221 reviews)Afluencer is an all-in-one influencer marketing platform, the place where influencers meet brands and brands meet influencers. It helps both brands and influencers grow by empowering them to collaborate and create sponsored content that resonates with the interests of their audiences to assist them to achieve their business goals. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Afluencer.
- Easy setup is always an advantage for busy businesses. If you go for Afluencer, you can sign up and get started within a few minutes.
- Also, you can communicate directly to influencers via messaging.
- The influencer directory contains over 8000 active influencers.
- Their messaging feature is new and users often complain about glitches.
6. Brand24 (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 206 reviews)Brand24 is a social media monitoring tool that you can equally use as an influencer marketing platform. This solution will help you in distinctive degrees of planning, executing, and evaluating influencer marketing campaigns. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Brand24.
- Brand24 is an easy-to-use platform.
- All your efforts would go in vain if not followed up efficiently. Brand24 ensures a coordinated follow-up process in all the stages of influencer marketing.
- Real-time monitoring is another feature of this platform.
- Users don’t give good ratings for its mobile application.
- Precision is one thing that is lacking in their reporting.
7. Aspire (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 101 reviews)Aspire is one of the industry leaders amongst the Grin competitors. It gives you the ability to search for and connect with influencers, brand fans, industry experts, and more with just one click. You will get the tools to efficiently manage influencer campaigns, affiliate programs, and product seeding. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Aspire
- Multiple approaches to find out new influencers, together with image recognition AI that suits your desired aesthetic with content.
- Numerous forms and templates.
- Their algorithm-recommended influencers are often unrelated and erratically selected.
- Time is precious for everyone. Aspires’ pages or tools are regularly being complained about for long load times.
8. Influencerbit (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 6 reviews)InfluencerBit enables your existing customers to become real influencers and also to attract new customers through them. This platform allows you to automate Micro-Influencer marketing with the usage of your own customer community. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Influencerbit
- Influencerbit incentivizes, tracks & rewards your loyal customers to mention you on Instagram.
- Efficient reporting is an added advantage of Influencerbit. They give you overall statistics, engagements & reach reports.
- Highly expensive if you want to enjoy all the features provided by the app.
9. Kynship (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 11 reviews)Kynship enables you to connect with a wide variety pool of influencers and content creators. It improves the growth of businesses and brands by seeding the products to influencers, creating organic influencer content, and by always adding new ad creatives. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Kynship
- Kynship helps you to generate tons of valuable UGC driving awareness and conversions.
- With Kynsip, you can get a more holistic view of your business beyond the ‘standard’ paid social campaigns.
- Their team is well equipped, informed, and always up to date.
- A free version is not provided.
10. Linkr (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 43 reviews)Linkr is an influencer marketing platform that helps businesses easily discover their influencers. They assist you all along your journey with their powerful campaign wizard, relationship manager, budget calculator, integrated product sample management, influencer chat, and many more features. It offers a large pool of quality influencers across different segments and industries. Let us have a look at the Pros and Cons of Linkr
- Linkr automatically pre-selects a pool of influencers that fit your campaign settings.
- This platform calculates a value for each piece of content created by influencers. They look into the factors like content quality, content type, reach, exclusivity, the value of provided product samples, etc. while assessing influencer’s content. So, you don’t have to worry about the maximum outcome for any given budget.
- Users often complain about customer support as nonexistent.