Whether you are a solopreneur or part of a team, the last thing you want to do is search through various social media platforms for potential influencers to work with.
If you’ve already started your research for an influencer marketing tool, I’m sure you’ve come across Traackr. It is a well-known platform for managing all aspects of influencer marketing campaigns.
However, the limited analytics options, ambiguous pricing plans, and complex user interface can make it a difficult choice. As a marketer, the sheer number of options can also get confusing. So, how do you determine which Traackr alternative is the best?
The good news is that we’ve compiled a list of platforms, each of which can be customized to meet specific needs. We’ll look at some of the best Traackr alternatives in-depth in this guide, examining key features, pricing, benefits, etc.
Pricing Starts At
|Helplama Helpdesk||$99/month/3 users||-Includes Up to 3 Users|
|Heepsy||$49/month||-Access Only Up to 500 Influencers|
|Afluencer||$49/month||-Only 100 Collaborations|
|Grin||Custom Pricing||-Custom Plan|
-Only 1,000 Contacts
-Only Up to 2 Users
|Influencity||$48(Custom), $148/month||-Only 5,000 Monthly Results|
|HypeAuditor||Free, $399/month||-Only 10 Campaigns With 150 Influencers|
-Only 5 Users
-Only 50 Exports/per month
|Klear||Custom Pricing||-Custom Plan|
|Upfluence||Custom Pricing||-The Starter Plan Comes With Only 2 Seats|
Best Traackr Alternatives & Competitors
Here are some of the best Traackr alternatives you might want to consider:
Through this software, you can turn your existing customers into advocates of your brand. Along with collecting UGCs from your customers, they also assist them in creating high-quality testimonial videos to leverage your reach.
The pricing plans of this platform are categorized into four as follows:
- Starter – $40/month
- Novice – $99/month
- Master – $299/month
- Fully Managed – $999/month
- Once you enter your campaign details, they will promote it to the influencers on the platform. Therefore, you don’t have to reach out to each influencer.
- Helps you to select the best influencers by predicting the ROI you can expect from them.
- Lets you set a milestone for influencers to automatically issue rewards.
- The UX needs improvement.
- Notifications are not available when there is a new activity in the campaign.
Heepsy (Overall rating ⭐️4.6/5, 15 reviews)
The next alternative we’ve discovered is Heepsy, an influencer discovery tool that allows you access to a database of 11 million influencers.
With Heepsy, you can get instant access to influencers from all over the world, who can be found using specific filters. Heepsy’s AI also analyses influencer profiles and content, tags categories and locations, and even provides performance metrics.
Another useful feature is the ability to check for fake followers and ensure that the influencer’s audience matches your target audience.
- Their influencer search engine provides key facts, reports, and audience insights.
- You can examine each influencer’s audience to determine the quality of the followers and the audience’s interests.
- The user interface is simple and straightforward.
- Users have reported that it can be a little slow to load at times.
- It does not include features like relationship management or campaign reporting.
Afluencer (Overall rating ⭐️4.5/5, 207 reviews)
With Afluencer, you can search through a diverse influencer database to find people who are a good fit for your organization.
The standout feature is that Afluencer provides metrics/details such as the number of followers each influencer has, their average engagement rate, and the type of content they typically post.
Once you’ve narrowed down your influencer list, you can engage in direct conversations and reach agreements before launching an online marketing campaign.
- The platform’s user interface makes it simple to organize and manage relationships with numerous influencers.
- They have an excellent support team that will assist you in quickly resolving any issues that can arise.
- All of the analytics, data, and reports can be easily exported as CSV or Excel files.
- Does not include a mobile app for easy and quick communication between creators and brands.
- Some users have reported communication delays between brands and influencers.
Grin (Overall rating ⭐️4.6/5, 288 reviews)
If you’re looking direct-to-consumer (D2C) influencer marketing platform with extensive features that make it simple to find new influencers, communicate with them, and compensate them for their services, Grin is the platform for you.
We’ve found that Grin’s user interface is simple and organizes various tools into workflows so that users are never lost.
The platform even integrates and pulls all of your eCommerce site’s registered users to provide their social media information.
- Their support team schedules calls, checks in on a regular basis, and responds quickly to email correspondence.
- It has advanced search capabilities across multiple social media platforms.
- Grin’s user interface for managing influencer communications is fairly easy to navigate.
- Grin’s pricing can be a little steep for small businesses.
- The campaigns are not easily customizable for each influencer.
BuzzStream (Overall rating ⭐️4.1/5, 160 reviews)
If you don’t require a complete influencer marketing solution and are looking for a platform that allows you to research regular websites and social media to discover influencers, check out Buzzstream.
Once your prospect lists are complete, BuzzStream makes it simple to send personalized emails and view analytical data on the effectiveness of your outreach efforts.
BuzzStream also provides a free trial and affordable flexible pricing plans.
- The platform gives you the option of customizing messages and scheduling automated Emails.
- Influencer searches can be as broad or as specific as needed using their filters.
- When needed, the platform makes it very simple to pull metrics for each influencer.
- Automated prospecting, like most outreach tools, can be irregular.
- Because it has so many different features, the platform can be a little challenging to use.
Influencity (Overall rating ⭐️4.6/5, 124 reviews)
Influencity comes with all the tools you’ll need in one influencer marketing platform. And the best part is that the platform provides useful information about over 70 million influencers and includes enough filters to assist you in selecting the one that best suits your brand’s needs.
The Kanban view is a key component of the campaign management suite that really stood out.
You will also receive full project oversight, as well as access to all of your data, processes, and tools on a single platform.
- According to users, the Influencity team is always responsive and helpful.
- Their search engine has many filters that will help you find the right influencer.
- Campaign reports are frequently well-written and optimized.
- Because the interface is not user-friendly, it takes some getting used to.
- There is no option to add attachments to notes.
HypeAuditor (Overall rating ⭐️4.6/5, 74 reviews)
HypeAuditor is the next influencer marketing tool on our list that can help you in locating niche social media influencers.
The platform allows you to find influencers in your niche, determine their engagement rating, and calculate the cost of partnering with them.
There are quick links to influencer contact information, or you can add them to a list for future outreach. HypeAuditor also provides all the features you need to manage and automate your campaign at every stage.
- HypeAuditor allows you to personalize campaign reports.
- It’s an easy-to-use tool without much of a learning curve.
- You can see all of the influencer metrics at a glance, which speeds up your search.
- The interface is not very user-friendly.
- Contact information is not always accurate or relevant for outreach purposes.
Buzzsumo (Overall rating ⭐️4.5/5, 94 reviews)
Did you know BuzzSumo helps you find influencers on various social platforms who fit your niche?
Although BuzzSumo is primarily used for content research, we’ve found that it also serves as an effective influencer marketing tool.
With BuzzSumo, a quick search reveals the most successful type of content in your niche, as well as influencers who can amplify its reach. It even has an outreach section where you can follow, analyze, and communicate with top influencers in your industry.
- BuzzSumo comes with extensive filters for segmenting influencer data.
- BuzzSumo clearly displays trending web and social content along with relevant metrics.
- It provides insights into what can help you perform better on social media.
- Some members of your team may have difficulty navigating the platform.
- The chrome extension increases the page’s overall load time.
Klear (Overall rating ⭐️4.5/5, 62 reviews)
If you’re looking for a streamlined platform for planning, executing, and measuring influencer campaigns, Klear’s marketing platform is your solution.
Klear includes a powerful influencer search engine with multiple filters to help you find the right influencer for your business. The platform also allows you to search by geographic location, which could be useful for locating local influencers.
The platform’s performance reports are a standout feature and can help you analyze the impact of your influencers.
- Their team is constantly updating tools in response to changes in social media platforms.
- Easy access to a list of available Influencers that you can filter by interest, topics, location, gender, and age.
- You get access to detailed reports for each campaign to check campaign performance.
- The influencer discovery section is not very efficient for all regions.
- To narrow down to specific influencers, more searchable filters are required.
Upfluence (Overall rating ⭐️4.3/5, 114 reviews)
Upfluence stands out in this list owing to its highly detailed search options that allow you to find influencers who are a perfect fit for your brand.
It’s one of the few platforms that gives you complete access to influencers’ personal contact information. You will also be able to organize your favorite influencers into lists.
A standout feature is, that when sending outreach emails to large groups of influencers, the platform provides email templates.
- You can select influencers based on the type of channels they specialize in.
- It’s simple to create lists and contact multiple influencers at once.
- The reporting system is extremely reliable. You can access graphs to see how well the influencers’ posts are performing.
- Users have reported that they frequently have to wait for customer service to resolve issues.
- The suggested prices can be inaccurate. Prices can vary greatly from what influencers actually request.
Without a doubt, the best influencer management solutions will boost your team’s marketing efforts by implementing a more streamlined process for identifying and managing influencers.
These influencer management tools each have their own set of features that can be tailored to your specific needs. We hope this guide helps you in selecting the platform that best meets your marketing requirements.
If you want a more affordable influencer management platform with a wide range of features, the Helplama helpdesk is the way to go.