Are you looking for Oddo Help Desk alternatives? Your search ends here!
Odoo Help Desk is an all-in-one customer service software solution designed to meet the needs of any company, regardless of size or budget.
However, there are many shortcomings in the Odoo Help desk that cause companies and brands to look for its alternatives, as we will see in a little bit.
In this post, we will walk you through:
Why should you look for an Odoo Help Desk competitor?
- Issues with reporting: It is not so easy to get the reporting of the ticket log for any particular customer or agent.
- Issues with the GUI: The GUI is far too simple. Closing or changing the ticket status by dragging the ticket is slightly difficult. The ticket view is also not great.
- Difficulty with performing complex tasks: Simple daily tasks can be easily performed while more complicated ones might require a programmer.
- Need for a specialist team: You need a specialized team to keep track of planning and monitoring a good installation, as it is an open-source product.
The Top 7 Odoo Alternatives
1. Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk allows you to use every penny you spend on your customer support as a marketing channel using every customer touchpoint. You will be able to hire tried and experienced customer service professionals from the e-commerce marketplace.
It is also perhaps the only one of its kind that allows you to automate the training of new agents with the easy-to-use training module that can train the team based on your chat/ticket history. A customizable live chat widget can be added to your website using Helplama Helpdesk.
- Automates the collection of reviews and user-generated content
- Automatically detects delays and other issues with your customers’ orders
- Comes with an in-built portal to automate returns and exchanges
- Limited options for visual customization
- No marketing automation with the Standard plan
Zendesk allows you to have natural conversations with your customers and easily meet sophisticated needs while being simple enough to let you get up and running immediately. It’s a unified agent workspace that allows you to have conversations across channels while keeping all the interactions and relevant context in one location. It also includes other features such as web widgets and pre-defined ticket responses.
- Easy-to-set-up automations
- Reliable and intuitive software
- Slow and suspect customer service
- Not very user-friendly dashboard
3. Zoho Desk
Zoho Desk is an award-winning, context-aware help desk software with multi-channel capabilities. You can track customer requests across channels, brands, products, departments, etc. It also enables customers to find quick answers by themselves, manage processes and automate repetitive activities to save time and effort, and get actionable insights into your team’s performance through reports and dashboards.
- Inexpensive and customizable
- User-friendly UI
- Search with ticket numbers and other parameters not working properly
- Customer service not up to the mark
Freshdesk is a cloud-based helpdesk system that unifies conversations from email, phone, web, chat, and social media, and helps you resolve issues across channels effortlessly. With Freshdesk, you can automate workflows, offer convenient self-service options, manage SLAs (Service Level Agreements), and generate reports. You also get out-of-the-box features such as an AI-powered support chatbot, predictive support capabilities, and field service management.
- Minimalist yet robust design with a fantastic UX
- The support team is inflexible when it comes to customization
- Issues with the reporting section, such as the inability to export tables and generation of only PDFs (which makes it difficult to figure out correlations), etc.
Intercom is the modern customer communications platform that unifies every aspect of the customer’s journey, from conversion to engagement to support. You are enabled to build better customer relationships through personalized, messenger-based experiences. Activation and engagement are driven by in-product and multi-channel campaigns, tours, and surveys.
- Ease of installation
- Impressive ease of use
- Inability to import company data without integrating via the API
- Disappointing response from the customer support team
Front is a customer communication hub that fills every high-stakes conversation with team collaboration capabilities and contextual data to ensure fast, accurate and deeply personalized responses. You can track who opens emails with read receipts, use email templates to work faster, and access email analytics for you and your team. Sequences, mail merge, and shortcuts automate your workflow to save time.
- Plenty of integrations
- Easy to facilitate team collaboration and organize conversations with customers
- Merging and unmerging of tasks isn’t robust
- Steep learning curve with some features
7. HubSpot Service Hub
HubSpot Service Hub is a customer service software that helps deepen your customer relationships and drive team efficiency. It is easy to use and connected to HubSpot’s CRM platform to help you put the customer first. The available features include conversational tools, a shared inbox, help desk automation, knowledge base functionality, customer feedback and custom surveys, reporting, a customer portal, playbooks, and so much more.
- Flexible workflows
- Customizable dashboards and summary pages
- Inflexible and restrictive surveys
- Limited social media connections
When picking a good alternative to Odoo Help Desk, it is necessary to keep in mind the specific needs of your business. If the software meets them, you’ve found your pick. Ideally, you should pick one with a free trial so you have some time to get used to the features on offer. Also, keep in mind the limitations of Odoo Help Desk that were discussed and how those are handled by the software.
If you’re still unsure, click here to get started with Helplama Helpdesk!