Shipping is a core task in ecommerce. If not managed properly, it can gulp your store’s revenue and can even ruin your customers’ experience. And providing free shipping is also important because over 2/3rd of online shoppers reportedly don’t make a purchase half of the time when free shipping is not available.
So it’s great if you’re looking for Shopify apps for shipping, there are a lot of apps that can help you manage shipping and return shipping for Shopify. But… researching and selecting the best app for your store can be time-consuming for you as a store owner.
That’s why we have done the research and testing to put together the top 10 Shipping apps for Shopify in this post.
Let’s have a look at them!
Table of Contents
Shipping Rates – Shipeasy (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 305 Reviews)
Developed by LogBase, Shipeasy is a shipping calculator for Shopify that can help you calculate shipping rates with advanced shipping rules – product, weight, zip code, postcode, and more.
- 20+ parameters: product weight, dimensions, postal code, zip code, country, carriers, etc.
- Assistance: Schedule a call with the developer for a complete setup hassle-free.
- Rate blending: Configure how rates from various rule sets should be merged.
Starts from $9.99 per month with a 30-day free trial.
Post & DHL Shipping Labels (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 180 Reviews)
AUTOMATE CUSTOMER SERVICE
AND REDUCE REFUNDS
Claim Your 6 months
of FREE Credits Now!
Get the code. Use anytime in the next 6 Months.
If you are looking for a Shopify shipping label app, this app by 247APPS is the best to create and print shipping labels in a few clicks.
- Bulk processing: Create and print shipping labels in bulk.
- Automation: Transmit tracking IDs to your customers automatically.
- Scalability: International DHL and post products are available.
Free with basic features. The premium plan costs $19 per month.
Packlink PRO Shipping Platform (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 835 Reviews)
Packlink is a popular shipping app for Shopify that allows you to save time and money with your monthly shipments. You can automate every step in the shipping process from importing and printing labels to packing orders.
- Custom workflow: Create customized workflows to pick, pack and print shipping labels.
- Carrier options: The app allows you to offer carrier and delivery options to your customers.
- Sync: Packlink syncs and automates your Shopify orders and other marketplaces in real time.
Free to install, pay for what you ship.
ShippingEasy (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 600 Reviews)
ShippingEasy is a great and most popular Shopify shipping app that can simplify your UPS and USPS shipping. It can help you access seriously discounted USPS and UPS rates. The support team is also very helpful.
- Discounted rates: Get pre-negotiated discounted shipping rates for UPS and USPS.
- Automation: You can set rules to automate shipping, tracking, and returns.
- Amazing support: Get real-time support over the phone, email, and live chat.
Free up to 25 orders per month. Paid plans start from $19.99/mo with a 30-day free trial.
ShipZip: Shipping & Delivery (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 177 Reviews)
ShipZip is one the best Shopify apps developed by CirkleStudio. It can empower you to set advanced shipping rules by zip codes, postal codes, product tags, vendors, and more.
- Customization: Tailor shipping by Per-products, quantity, weight, tag & vendor, SKU, and more.
- Modify shipping rates: You can modify by the delivery date and distance.
- Setup assistance: Schedule a call with the developer team for full setup assistance.
Free for Shopify development stores. Paid plans start from $9.99 per month with a 30-day free trial.
Envia Shipping and Fulfillment (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 319 Reviews)
If you’re looking for a completely free Shopify shipping app, Envia Shipping and Fulfillment is made for you. This free app enables you to improve your shipping process, boxes, and cargo shipments quickly.
- Courier options: The app lets you compare many courier options and select the best.
- Shipping options: Choose between express, ground, and other time-based shipping options.
- Same-day delivery: Offer same-day or on-demand delivery options to customers.
Advanced Shipping Rules (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 434 Reviews)
As the name suggests, this app developed by Bambri features advanced shipping rules that can be used to set up simple to complex shipping rates. You can hide, show, add, or subtract shipping rates based on a variety of rules and variables.
- Real-time rates: Bambri offers advanced real-time carrier rates.
- Control: You can control shipping rate titles and how combine rates.
- Restrict shipping: It is one of the few apps that allow you to set rules to restrict products from shipping to certain areas.
Starts from $9/mo with a 7-day free trial.
PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label (Rating ⭐ 4.7/5, 193 Reviews)
PH MultiCarrier is developed by PluginHive, a developer of many great shipment and fulfillment Shopify apps. Unlike many shipping apps for Shopify, PH MultiCarrier supports rates, labels, and tracking with 50+ carriers.
- Automation: Set the app to choose the cheapest carrier automatically.
- Dashboard: You get a dedicated tracking dashboard to keep track of your shipped orders.
- Notifications: Notify your customers with shipping updates.
The starter plan costs $9 per month. A 14-day free trial is available for all plans.
Ship, Rate, and Track (Rating ⭐ 4.8/5, 275 Reviews)
Another great app made by PluginHive, Ship, Rate, and Track can integrate your FedEx account with your Shopify store. If FedEx is your default carrier, this is the best app you can integrate with your store.
- FedEx Certified: This app is certified by FedEx to integrate with Shopify.
- Print options: FedEx shipping labels, commercial invoice, BOL is a single click.
- Display rates: Show real-time shipping rates to your customers at checkout.
Costs $19 per month with a 15-day free trial.
All-in-One Shipping Calculator (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 73 Reviews)
Shop Doctors have created many top-rated apps, and All-in-one Shipping Calculator is one of those great apps. This unique app empowers you to embed a real-time shipping calculator into your store’s cart and increase AOV with a free shipping bar.
- IP Geolocation: The calculator uses IP geolocation to calculate accurate shipping rates in real-time.
- Free shipping bar: Show a free shipping bar and increase the average order value.
- Easy to set up: The app can be set up in a few clicks, and no coding is required.
Free for trial and development Shopify stores. Paid plans start from just $3.50 per month with a 14-day free trial.
As we mentioned before, Shipping is indeed a crucial process in ecommerce. If you want to offer free shipping, managing it properly and using the right tools to keep the costs minimal is important.
We hope this post helped you find some great shipping apps for Shopify. All the apps mentioned above are the best and feature-rich, you can install any as per your store needs. However, we suggest you try them for free before subscribing to the paid plans.
Another important thing that you should not compromise on is customer service! Try the Helplama Helpdesk to automate and accelerate your customer support. It is specialized in ecommerce and can help you increase your team’s productivity and wow your customers.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.