Last Updated: February 2024
Discover superior options with our list of the 11 best Helpwise alternatives! Explore these top-rated Helpwise alternatives and competitors to enhance your communication tools and boost productivity.
Table of contents
What is Helpwise?
Helpwise is a shared inbox software that guarantees collaborations and responsiveness on multiple channels. With shared inboxes for email, SMS, WhatsApp, live chat, and social media accounts, this platform ensures easy collaboration with your team and your customers from the same dashboard.
Now, let us have a look at why one should search for Helpwise alternatives apart from the drawback mentioned earlier.
Why Search for Helpwise Alternatives?
Even though a shared inbox tool, Helpwise lacks a unified inbox view. You won’t have the option to view all shared inboxes on a single screen.
Its mobile app is not up to the mark. Being a newbie, it does not have several features that the web app provides.
11 Best Helpwise Alternatives
- Twilio Flex
- Freshchat by Freshdesk
1. BotSpace (No reviews)
BotSpace is a platform for businesses to simplify, optimize and organize their sales and customer support engagement workflows through hybrid chatbot solutions, on WhatsApp. With BotSpace’s WhatsApp business API you can automate notifications and ensure real-time business growth.
- Its chatbot gives a sophisticated user experience by providing a range of contextual, query-based responses.
- Supports integration of all major platforms including CRM platforms like HubSpot or eCommerce platforms like Shopify.
- BotSpace supports only WhatsApp. It doesn’t provide an Omni platform engagement experience.
2. DelightChat (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐,67 reviews)
DelightChat is an omnichannel customer support inbox & WhatsApp marketing software. With DelightChat you can manage all your customer conversations from all channels on a single screen. DelightChat integrates with WhatsApp, Instagram, and other modern channels.
- Easy collaboration. You can collaborate with your teammates easily within the app.
- Its WhatsApp API automates abandoned carts recovery, sends order confirmation and tracking notifications, verifies cash on delivery orders, and collects product reviews.
- DelightChat only integrates with Shopify. Integration with major e-commerce platforms like BigCommerce, WooCommerce & Magento is not possible.
3. Zoko (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐,4 reviews)
Zoko is a shared inbox for WhatsApp Business. All your WhatsApp communication (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Support) can be managed from a single WhatsApp number. Zoko has partnered with official providers of the Whatsapp API and this helps to qualify notable companies with the verified green tick mark.
- Team Inbox with multiple agents and the capability to send broadcast messages.
- It helps workflow and teamwork by allowing the generation of tickets to different agents depending on the kind of query.
- Focuses fully on WhatsApp. Not suitable for businesses that receive many queries from other channels like Facebook, Emails, Twitter, or Instagram.
- If you get lots of queries, Zoko can be expensive as their pricing is based on the number of conversations.
4. Messagebird (Overall ratings: 4.2/5⭐, 66 reviews)
If you want to interact with your customers instantly and on numerous channels, including WhatsApp, MessageBird could be a pick. You can connect to customers seamlessly with Messagebird WhatsApp API and Inbox. It supports channels like Live Chat, WhatsApp, Voice, and more from a centralized dashboard.
- It helps you create flows and auto-response bots for responding to customers.
- Easily navigable user interface.
- It is easy and quick to set up.
- Customer support team is slower and often unresponsive.
- Some users complain about the lower message deliverability.
5. TimelinesAI (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 25 reviews)
TimelinesAI is a WhatsApp shared inbox for teams designed to help you manage multiple WhatsApp Business numbers from the same dashboard. It enables your team to use your Whatsapp account on multiple devices in real-time.
- You can create template messages or snippets for your Whatsapp messaging and handle the most common inquiries quickly.
- Chat history is backed up in the cloud.
- Integrations with existing CRMs like Pipedrive and others are possible.
- Only supports WhatsApp and does not integrate with social media or Email.
- Customizations of any sort are locked for business plan users.
6. Trengo (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 160 reviews)
Trengo provides a seamless shared inbox experience with all support channels on the same screen. It ensures collaboration and a messaging platform that provides companies with a shared mailbox to manage team communication and interact with customers via WhatsApp, email, chat, social media platforms, and voice calls.
- It enables teams to track customer messages, tag colleagues in internal emails, assign conversations, post notes or comments, and receive push notifications on customer interactions via mobile applications.
- Chat history of closed tickets is not saved. If any customers come back they will have to explain their whole story all over again.
- While it seems cheap to start with, the expenses add up as you buy add-ons and spend a monthly payment for each addon.
7. Twilio Flex (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 30 reviews)
Twillio is a WhatsApp Business API provider. They also launched a shared inbox tool – Twilio Flex. Twilio Flex app can merge SMS, WhatsApp, live chat, and many other support channels. For starting businesses this would be a pick as it offers hourly plans.
- It offers a great degree of extensibility and customization.
- Provides easy-to-understand documentation and lots of community support.
- Requires technical knowledge to get started or support from Twilio.
- Not mobile-friendly.
- Costs can increase exponentially as you scale because there is no flat rate.
8. Front (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,932 reviews)
Front is the customer service platform that seamlessly combines emails, apps, and teammates into a single screen. You get a 360° view of all customer information next to every message, so your team can be experts with whom they’re communicating.
- With Front, you can reach your customers through multiple platforms, viz. email, calls, SMS, Live Chat, Facebook & WhatsApp.
- Collaboration is pretty good in Front. You can tag team members to certain tickets, assign tickets, snooze/close tickets, etc
- Not specifically built for e-commerce and lacks specific requirements needed for the same.
- Email syncing is not proper sometimes.
9. Interakt (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 53 reviews)
Interakt is a WhatsApp Business solution provider that offers a shared inbox so your entire team can get online to assist with customer support. Also, it offers a live chat widget that directly connects customers over WhatsApp.
- It supports automated order notifications to users and good contact management on your admin dashboard.
- You can pull order details and display them on the chat screen by integrating with Shopify and Woocommerce.
- Only supports WhatsApp.
10. Freshchat by Freshdesk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 447 reviews)
Freshchat is an integrated messaging channel inside Freshdesk, helping support agents engage in conversations with website visitors and customers from the comfort of their help desk. It serves businesses of all sizes from startups to enterprises.
- Omnichannel experience can be provided with Email, social, chat, and phone channels.
- Chatbots respond to basic queries before sending them out to the support team.
- Difficult to incorporate into the website.
- Limited options to transfer the chat.
11. WATI (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 206 reviews)
WATI is a WhatsApp business solutions provider and offers a shared inbox tool for customer support. Automating messages are enabled on WATI, through a chatbot, that requires no code to be able to deploy it.
- The customer support team assists in each step of the onboarding process.
- The tool is really flexible and allows features such as adding custom attributes and submitting templates for approval, etc
- If you support customers on any other platform rather than WhatsApp, you’d still need to purchase an additional CRM tool.
Shared inboxes make it easy and efficient to manage customer support for your business. So choose a tool that caters to your needs efficiently. To make your customer service team excel in their work with increased productivity, equip them with Saufter.io. Trusted by 1000+ businesses worldwide this platform is adequate enough to offer automated workflows reducing the workload of your team.
So what are you waiting for? Start your free trial now!