Planning to switch from Chatra?
If you have done basic research on Chatra alternatives, you must be aware that the options are immense. Maybe you will be feeling lost for the same reason!
No need to worry. You have come to the right place. This post is crafted to give a clear idea of Chatra alternatives, as well as the benefits and drawbacks of each.
Let’s get into the details!
Top 11 Chatra Alternatives
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Freshdesk Messaging
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk is an all-in-one CRM solution for leveraging customer engagement. The live chat feature of this software is a hybrid combination of both bots and humans. Apart from live chat, this platform also provides ticket management features, social media integration, and a knowledge base.
This Chatra alternative provides a 15-day free trial. After that, the pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
- Lets you add a customized live chat widget to your website.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- Enables you to automatically message happy customers for reviews and unboxing videos.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
Tidio is the 3rd most popular live chat software in the USA. This live chat platform can be easily customized for your brand. It also helps to automate your chats using their AI feature.
This tool has a 7-day free trial. After that, you can go for their free or paid plans. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Starter – $32.50/month
- Team – $65.83/month
- Scale – $332.50/month
- Through the “Message Sneak-Peek” option, you can see what the user is writing before they send you the message.
- You can add a contact form to your website.
- Through this platform, you get to know the visitor count for your website.
- Chat tracking feature is not available.
- Automatic chat translation is unavailable.
- Cannot set up follow-up alerts.
Gorgias live chat software helps you interact with your customers in real-time and thereby improve your customer engagement rate. Its smooth integration with Shopify and e-commerce platforms makes it a favorite tool for businesses of all sizes.
Even though this Chatra alternative does not offer a free trial as such, you can use this software free for 2 months if billed annually. The pricing plan of this software is categorized as follows:
- Basic – $50/month
- Pro – $300/month
- Advanced – $700/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- This platform lets you edit orders, modify subscriptions, and refund payments without leaving your helpdesk.
- Enables agents to initiate conversations through proactive messages.
- Queue management and routing features are available.
- The software is reported to be glitchy at times.
- Some users report that it is tricky to set up rules and filters.
- Reporting features are not robust enough.
Richpanel is a robust tool that has the potential to resolve all your customer service issues. Through their self-service portal and agent help desk, you can manage all your customer messages from email, chat, SMS, Facebook, Instagram, and WhatsApp in a single inbox.
This Chatra alternative comes with a free version with limited features. For full features, you can choose from any of their priced plans categorized as follows:
- Regular – $50/month
- Pro – $500/month
- Custom – Custom pricing
- Without switching tabs, your agents can send tracking info, edit orders, and issue refunds.
- Lets your agents create saved replies according to the chats they receive.
- Comes with the feature of conversation tags and filters to identify the category to which a chat belongs.
- Does not provide BigCommerce and Squarespace integration.
- Collision detection feature is not available.
- Initial setup takes time.
Re:amaze is a highly customizable live chat software with automated messaging and chatbot features that you can add to your website or app. This is one of the best Chatra alternatives since it integrates well with almost all e-commerce platforms.
After trying their free trial for 14 days, you can opt for any of their paid plans as follows:
- Basic – $29/agent/month.
- Pro – $49/agent/month.
- Plus – $69/agent/month
- Chat widget has an integrated knowledge base.
- Comes with an in-built video calling feature.
- Provides office hours and corresponding response time to your customers so that they feel valued.
- Ideal only for startups and small businesses.
- Some users report that the backend interface is a bit difficult to deal with.
This Chatra alternative is a one-stop solution for your customer service, marketing, and sales requirements. Their live chat feature not only improves your customer experience but also helps your team’s internal communication easier with a shared inbox.
A 14-day free trial is provided by this software. After that, you can opt for either of their free or paid plans. The pricing is categorized as follows:
- Pro – $25/month/inbox
- Unlimited – $95/month/inbox
- Provides the features of in-chat games that have the potential to improve customer engagement.
- Lets you provide a personalized experience through GIFs and videos within the chat.
- Helps you translate a chat to your customers’ native language in real-time.
- Some users report that certain integrations don’t work as promised by the platform.
- Lacks the ability to connect a calendar like Google or Outlook directly to the chatbox.
- The complaint monitoring feature is absent.
JivoChat offers a live chat feature that handles multi-channel messaging through platforms including Facebook, Whatsapp, website, Telegram, Viber, and many more. Through this platform, you can also monitor visitors in real-time.
This Chatra alternative provides a free version for up to 5 agents. After that, you can opt for their priced version, starting at $19/user/month with a free trial for 14 days.
- Provides you with detailed visitors’ info along with typing insights.
- Chats can be translated into 90+ languages so that customers can interact with you in their native language.
- With Jivochat scores, you can analyze your chat service quality and suggests areas to improve.
- Adding customizations is a bit hard in the initial phase.
- Notifications are not available for customers when you leave the chat.
This is a completely free customer support tool that you can use as a Chatra alternative. This platform provides a knowledge base, ticketing solutions, and team chat along with the live chat feature.
- Easy setup in less than one minute.
- Lets you track the performance of your team.
- You will get access to website visitors in real-time.
- The notifications are a bit inconsistent, which may lead to missed chats.
- Some users report that the dashboard design is a bit complex.
- There are few options for customization.
Helpcenter is an all-in-one customer service app that comes with a help desk, live chat, and FAQ features. This Chatra alternative is specially designed for e-commerce platforms and integrates well, especially with Shopify.
After their 7-day free trial, you can opt for their pricing plans classified as follows:
- FAQ – $5/month
- HelpDesk – $5.83/month
- Professional – $8.25/month
- Easy to set up since no coding knowledge is required.
- Even after office hours, you can support customers through the in-built contact form in the live chat.
- Lets you enable a chatbot workflow builder.
- Poor customer service.
- The app lags and feels clunky at times.
10) Freshdesk Messaging
This chat software helps you engage with your customers through almost all messaging apps. With their single inbox, you can view all your customers’ messages from multiple channels in a single place.
A 21-day free trial is available for this product. After that, you can opt for their free version or paid versions. The pricing categories are as follows:
- Growth – $15/agent/month
- Pro – $39/agent/month
- Enterprise – $69/agent/month
- Best-in-class chatbots that primarily focus on intent and engagement.
- Lets you send proactive messages to customers.
- Comes with a language detection feature.
- The screen sharing feature is not available.
- Event-triggered actions are not supported.
- An automatic spell-checker is not provided, which often leads to typos in chats.
This is a cloud-hosted live messaging platform. It is a multi-channel helpdesk software that is one of the top competitors of Chatra. Since they provide unlimited chat history and ticket history, you always get access to customers’ previous interactions with you.
This customer service tool provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can either opt for their free version or paid plans. The pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Ticket– $15/agent/month.
- Ticket+Chat– $29/agent/month
- All-Inclusive– $49/agent/month
- Provides chat analytics and tracking features.
- Automated responses are available.
- Comes with a multilingual chat widget.
- Translation features are not automated.
- Some users report that the statistics and reporting feature is not up to the level.
- The initial setup takes some time.
To Sum It Up:
Having a live chat software can help you with your customer service, marketing, and sales requirements. If you are using Chatra right now for handling these functions, we have provided you with the 11 best Chatra alternatives you can consider. All these platforms come with a unique set of features. So, before opting for one, be sure about your business requirements.
If you are interested in improving the efficiency and productivity of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. With our automated workflows, live chat, and order and return management features, we’ll make it happen.
Moreover, our customized pricing plans are business-friendly.
So, what are you waiting for?