If you are looking for a Shipping Label App for your Shopify store, you are at the right place.
According to a recent survey by Statista.com, 36% of people leave their cart abandoned due to slow shipping methods. So finding the best shipping label app that takes care of your shipment is a crucial step for every business.
But, let’s face it finding the best shipping label app for your Shopify store from tonnes of options is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the top 11 shipping label apps for your Shopify store.
Here’s the list –
ShipStation (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 626 reviews)
ShipStation app tops our list with 4.1 stars and 676 reviews. With this app, you can automate nearly every step of your shipping process and batch print labels with a few clicks, giving you more time to grow your business.
- Email & community forum support
- Custom up-to-date order and tracking information
- Branded shipping notifications and emails
- Technical glitches
- Starter plan at $9.99/month – 50 shipments, all selling channels, 1 user
- Gold plan at $69.99/month – 3,000 shipments, all selling channels, 3 users
- Enterprise plan at $159.99/month – 10,000 shipments, all selling channels, 10 users
ShipSaving (Overall Rating 5/5 ⭐)
Of course, you could stand in a long line at the post office with a face mask, or ship like a pro with ShipSaving’s easy-to-use App. ShipSaving powers shipping success at all sizes. The free-to-use software helps users to reduce costs and focus more on business growth.
With direct integration with 40+ E-commerce platforms such as Shopify, eBay, Amazon, Etsy, Bigcommerce, Walmart, etc., ShipSaving turns store orders into discounted shipping labels in seconds.
- No subscription fees, volume commitments, or hidden costs.
- Buy & print labels anytime and everywhere under 30 secs.
- Connect your sales channels in no time, and sync orders seamlessly.
- Buy labels faster with saved addresses and pre-filled package info.
- Use Address Auto-complete feature to avoid delivery failure.
- Compare discounted rates instantly. No carrier account is needed.
- Auto-generate customs forms & commercial invoices
- Help center, Email, and live chat support
- Limited automation setups
- Starter plan – Free to use, no subscription fees and volume requirement
- Standard plan at $0.01/label – Unlimited users and store integrations
- Professional plan at $0.05/label – All plan features plus inventory & product management
Australia Post MyPost Business (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 55 reviews)
The next app on our list is the Australia Post MyPost Business app. The special feature of this app is it is super easy to view and has edit order label options and insurance delivery settings. This app will allow you to manage, view pricing and generate Australia Post consignments in Australia Post’s MyPost Business platform individually or in bulk.
- 1 click Auspost label creation
- Completely customizable order grid
- Fast, easy filtering of orders
- Not compatible with some browsers.
- Limited with Australia only.
- Pro plan at $9.99/month – First 40 labels are free then 20c ea. for the next 60, and so on.
Ship, Rate, and Track (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 250 reviews)
If you want to automatically get FedEx tracking numbers for each order & send live FedEx tracking notifications to your customers via email then this is a perfect choice for you. The app acts as a complete FedEx shipping solution for your Shopify store and helps in displaying live FedEx rates at the checkout page, and prints FedEx shipping labels in bulk.
- Live FedEx shipping rates
- Generate FedEx shipping labels
- Multiple packaging methods
- Initial setup is complicated.
- Premium plan at $19/month – Free across the Asia Pacific, Middle East, India & Africa, live rates at checkout, generate shipping labels
Sendcloud (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 207 reviews)
Let’s explore the Sendcloud app, the best part about this app is it gives your customers a choice of delivery options at checkout and offers branded, automated tracking and returns. Sendcloud app gives you access to more than 80 carriers worldwide and prints shipping labels in just a few clicks.
- Easy shipping automation
- Print shipping labels
- Multi-carrier shipping
- Branded tracking and return portal
- Poor customer support
- Free plan – Branded return portal
- Small shop at $45/month – Add your carrier contract, branded tracking page
- Business plan at $199/month – Pack & go picking solution, dedicated account manager
PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 154 reviews)
PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label app is another good platform that allows you to display real-time shipping rates from multiple carriers like FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, etc to your customers at the checkout page. All you have to do is click one button and all the shipping labels for the day are ready for your printer to print.
- Real-time shipping rates from multiple carriers
- Print multiple shipping labels with a single click
- Live order tracking email notifications
- Hidden charges
- Starter plan at $9/month – 100 orders, supports multiple carriers, 30,000 rates API
- Premium plan at $49/month – 3000 orders, supports multiple carriers, 100,000 rates API
- Enterprise plan at $99/month – Unlimited orders and tracking updates, supports multiple carriers, 300,000 rates API
DPD Shipping & Fulfillment (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 30 reviews)
The next app on our list is DPD Shipping & Fulfillment app. The special feature of this app is it creates shipping & return labels for one or more orders with just two clicks. The tracking number will be stored in the Shopify order as soon as you have created a shipping label.
- Create shipping labels for all open orders.
- An automatic address-checking feature.
- Seamless integration in your Shopify admin area
- Free plan – Bulk label creation, return label creation, pick-list creation
- Premium plan at $19/month – Bulk label creation, return label creation, pick-List creation, invoices creation, shipment tracking
Shipandco (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 30 reviews)
We present you with the next app which automatically syncs your orders from Shopify & other stores and marks shipments as fulfilled, with tracking numbers sent to your shop instantly. In short, you can compare shipping rates and duration, select your preferred shipping method, and create labels & custom invoices in 1 click.
- Print labels & custom invoices
- Sync orders in real-time
- Fulfill orders for multi-location Shopify stores.
- Free plan is very limited and for premium features, there are hidden charges.
- Free to install – charges $0.25/shipment
xConnector (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 33 reviews)
xConnector helps you to create shipping labels with your local shipping carrier with a few clicks. This minimizes the work of copy-pasting order information between your store and courier websites. The app automates the process of tracking information and helps you to create invoices together with your shipping labels. You can also create bulk invoices for your orders.
- Download the invoice automatically.
- Get calculated rates on checkout from your carrier service based on your negotiated rates.
- Phone number validation
- Poor customer support
- Free plan – Create up to 1000 shipping labels and invoices/month, unlimited connected services, 1-month free trial
- Basic plan at $19.99/month – Create up to 4200 documents/month, address validation and correction, bulk create multiple documents at once, company details on VAT
- Advanced plan at $29.99/month – Automatic fill in missing zip-code, phone number validation, track shipping orders, secure link invoice, and many more
- Enterprise plan at $59.99/month – Custom integration, ERP integration.
ShipBlink: Shipping ‑ EasyPost (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 12 reviews)
If you want to show your customers instant, live shipping rates at the cart checkout page then ShipBlink: Shipping ‑ EasyPost app could be a great choice for you. The app manages to ship across all channels, fetches and compares rates with 100+ carriers, and gets you the perfect deal.
- Compare rates across 100+ carriers
- Real-time order sync with multi-package shipments
- Customized order tracking
- Too expensive for small stores.
- Basic plan at $59/month – Unlimited labels, real-time cart checkout rates
- Enterprise plan at $159/month – Unlimited labels, real-time cart checkout rates, tech support via email, chat and zoom batch shipments
Shippo (Overall ratings: 4/5⭐, 522 reviews)
Last but not least on our list is the Shippo app that syncs orders automatically with Shopify and bulk-prints up to 100 labels at once. The Shippo app gives you access to 85+ carriers globally including regional carriers and automates workflows during the entire fulfillment journey.
- Easy access to the best rates
- Transparent tracking
- Generate labels faster with saved and pre-filled package information
- Features seem limited
- Poor customer support
- Free plan – 5¢/label with your own connected carrier accounts
- Professional plan at $10/month – No Per Label Fee, best USPS, UPS, and DHL Express discounts, 5 users
We hope you have enjoyed our article- “Top 10 Shipping Label Apps in Shopify For Your Store”. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of shipping label apps to increase your conversion rate, with their features, pros, and cons. You just have to analyze your needs and choose according to them.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.