Looking for the top Shopify help desk software to improve your store’s customer support? With so many options available in the marketplace, it can be difficult and time-consuming to research and find the one that meets your business needs.
So, to help you, we shortlisted the top 5 helpdesk software in this article. We also outlined the key features that you should look for in any help desk software. Thus, the table of contents for this article is as follows:
What You Should Look For In A Helpdesk
When selecting a helpdesk software for your Shopify store, there are certain features you should be looking for to ensure the software meets your business needs. Here are some key features that a helpdesk must have:
1) Ticket Management
Ticket management is a crucial feature of helpdesk software where any customer issue is turned into a ticket. This makes it easy to track all your customer inquiries and complaints in one place.
Basically, a good ticket management system helps in streamlining communication between your customers and your support representatives.
2) Omnichannel Support
In today’s digital age, your consumers can reach out to you through various channels, such as email, phone, chat, and social media. Hence, helpdesk software should have the ability to support all these channels.
As per research, companies that have omnichannel customer engagement experience a 9.5% year-over-year increase in annual revenue. In comparison, the companies that don’t have omnichannel engagement see only a 3.4% increase.
Another key feature that a helpdesk should have is automation. Because it helps you to perform your tasks more efficiently. This feature lets you automate repetitive and time-consuming tasks, freeing up more of your time so you can focus on more complex customer inquiries.
In fact, employees estimate that they can save up to 240 hours per year by automating tasks, whereas company leaders believe it to be 360 hours per year.
4) Knowledge Base
Basically, a knowledge base, or simply KB is a repository of information that provides answers to frequently asked questions and common customer issues. This can be a valuable asset to your business as it can reduce the number of tickets by offering self-help options to your users.
Furthermore, you can build a knowledge base not only for your customers but also for your employees.
5) Reporting & Analytics
Finally, reporting & analytics enable you to keep track of your customer support systems. It gives insights into key customer service metrics such as response times, ticket volume, and customer satisfaction. Having access to real-time reporting and analytics lets you identify trends and issues in customer service and take proactive steps to address them.
Overall, it helps in improving the customer experience by delivering insights into the customer journey and identifying areas for improvement so you can make data-driven decisions.
Best 5 Shopify Helpdesk For Your Store
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Rating: ⭐ 5/5
Pricing: Custom pricing
Helplama Helpdesk is the ultimate helpdesk software for your business needs. While designed to meet the specific needs of eCommerce and SaaS businesses, Helplama Helpdesk is not limited to these industries. You can adapt it to support a wide range of customer service applications.
Its key features include the following:
- Omnichannel support: Support your customers through multiple channels, including email, phone, chat, and social media. And, provide them with a seamless and consistent experience across all touchpoints.
- Integrated knowledge base: Live chat feature allows you to engage with your users in real-time. By connecting it with KB you can ensure that your agents have easy access to relevant information. Additionally, you can send helpful articles directly in the chat.
- Automate e-commerce workflows: Includes workflows that let your customers manage returns, exchanges, order modifications, order scanning, warranty issues requests, etc., by themselves. So, you can focus on other important tasks.
- Single view of customer history: See all your customer interactions, important events, and overall history in one single view.
- Insights and reports: Access actionable insights about your customers, agents, and business performance. For example, ticket volume, return reasons, CSAT, and product issues.
- Integrations: Apart from Shopify, Helplama Helpdesk also integrates with 3rd party applications such as WooCommerce, Magento, WhatsApp, Instagram, and Twitter.
Rating: ⭐ 4.7/5
Pricing: Plans start at $150/agent/month
Being a unique customer service platform for B2C companies, Gladly sets itself apart from traditional helpdesk platforms by not managing your user issues in the form of tickets. It delivers people-centered services and acts as a platform for messaging, customer relationships, and knowledge management.
- Supported channels: Voice, IVR, text, chat, in-app chat, email, and social media.
- Unified customer view: Displays your entire customer history in one centralized location, including their conversations across channels.
- Collaboration tools: Allows multiple agents to work together on a single customer issue. Plus, they add private notes that are only visible to internal teams.
- Smart routing: Automatically directs users to your best service agent based on their unique history, situation, or needs.
- Knowledge base: Publish FAQs in multiple languages and display relevant answers based on your customers’ location and language preferences.
- Insights: Gives access to real-time reports that help you to understand your team’s performance across channels, agents, and conversation history.
Rating: ⭐ 4.3/5
Pricing: 14-day free trial; Paid plans start from $69/agent/month
As an eCommerce-focused helpdesk software, eDesk offers built-in connectivity to all your selling channels. So, you can access support tickets and orders from multiple sources in one centralized location.
- Supported channels: Live chat, email, voice, and WhatsApp.
- Smart inbox: Centralizes all your support and automatically groups, prioritizes, and assigns the tickets to your agents.
- Customer view: Offers a 360° view of your customers, i.e. full context of your buyers’ orders and conversation history.
- Automation: Using built-in automation, eliminate repetitive tasks such as answering common questions.
- Outreach: Sends smart and selective feedback requests to your customers on auto-pilot. Also, collects and displays your user reviews on your preferred platform.
- Insights: Track and analyze key metrics with this reporting feature. Get insights on query types, customer behavior, product performance, support team performance, sales, and more.
- Integrations: Supports 200+ native integrations like Amazon, Shopify, BigCommerce, WhatsApp, AfterShip, and ChannelEngine.
Rating: ⭐ 4.7/5
Pricing: Paid plans begin from $29/user/month with a 14-day free trial
Richpanel is an AI-powered customer service platform designed for eCommerce businesses. Here you can set up workflows to resolve user issues when your support team is away. As a result, you can deliver 24/7 customer support. Know more about its key features below.
- Multichannel: Supports live chat, email, phone, SMS, and social media.
- Customer timeline view: Have a unified view of your consumers’ conversations, order history, and website visits, all in one timeline view.
- Agent console: Organize & personalize your inbox, automate repetitive replies, and even collaborate with other agents.
- Assignments: Configure assignment rules to efficiently route the tickets to your agents as per their skills, language, and workload.
- Automation: Automate all your repetitive tasks such as cleaning your inbox, ticket tagging, and identifying queries among comments on your social media platforms.
- Reporting & analytics: Gain a comprehensive understanding of the performance of your team, channels, and topics.
Rating: ⭐ 4.4/5
Pricing: Free trial for 14 days; pricing plans begin at $29/month/user
The final one on our list is Kustomer, a cloud-based helpdesk software that provides you with an omnichannel platform for managing your customer interactions. Further, it offers tools for both agents and managers to streamline workflows and increase customer satisfaction.
- AI Chatbot: Deploy multichannel chatbots to deliver personalized messages and automate routine agent interactions. Additionally, you can automatically send status updates to your customers using chatbot templates.
- Automation: Automatically detects user intent and routes conversations to agents based on their input and language. Plus, filters spam emails.
- Unify data: Connect all your data across multiple channels and systems. For instance, by integrating Shopify, you can access order data in Kustomer.
- Unify CX operations: Perform your store operations on Kustomer as well. For example, canceling or refunding an order, or searching for a particular order.
- Self-service: Build a help center that is easy to navigate, searchable, and optimized for SEO. Then, integrate the help center into your website or app.
- Proactive support: Preemptively Identifies your customers’ needs so you can address them proactively. Plus, lets you announce updates such delivery delays with customizable push notifications.
Ready to Integrate the Helpdesk Software?
By selecting one of the top helpdesk software listed above, you can seamlessly integrate with your Shopify store and manage customer interactions across multiple channels. Each of these help desk software comes with unique features and benefits, from multichannel support to AI-powered automation and reporting analytics. So, consider your specific business needs and customer support requirements before making a decision.
If you are looking for a helpdesk that not only offers customer support features but also helps in training your agents, then Helplama Helpdesk is the way to go. Additionally, it lets you hire experienced customer support professionals from their platform.