When you’re running a Shopify store, managing customer returns can be a tedious task. Luckily, there are several free Shopify apps that can take the weight off your shoulders by simplifying the return process.
In fact, research shows that a smooth return process is likely to encourage 92% of customers to make repeat purchases. Thus, in today’s article, we have compiled a list of the 5 best free Shopify customer returns apps in 2023, highlighting their key features, so you can find the best solution for your store.
So, keep reading to discover the apps that make your return management process easy.
5 Best Shopify Return Management Apps
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Pricing: Custom pricing
Through Helplama Helpdesk, you can save time and resources while increasing customer satisfaction by automating the return process. Its user-friendly interface and comprehensive features enable you to streamline the entire return process and guide your customers for a seamless experience.
- Automate returns: Automate the entire return and exchange process by enabling your buyers to access and initiate the process through a self-service returns portal.
- Automate return labels: This enables your team as well as customers to download the return labels.
- Anti-refund strategies: Offer your customers the best discounts or deals to encourage them to exchange. This allows you to reduce the number of refunds you have to issue.
- Track delivery delays: Monitor your orders 24/7 to detect delays or any other issues beforehand. It allows you to resolve them quickly and ensure that your customers have a positive experience.
- Track key return metrics: Identify the trends and make improvements to your return process by tracking key metrics like the number of returns and reasons for return.
2) Return Prime: Order Returns app
Pricing: The start plan is free; Grow starts at $19.99 per month; Scale is a custom plan.
You can manage the entire return process in one place efficiently through Return Prime. It is packed with several features that allow for automation, customization of policies, and tracking return metrics. The Return Prime’s user-friendly interface makes it easier to operate and enables a smooth return management process.
- Customized return policy: Create customized return policies according to your unique needs and requirements.
- Automated return labels: Return Prime enables you and your customers to generate return labels and download them.
- Refunds: Several refund options are provided, including the ability to refund buyers to their cards or issue gift cards.
- Integrations: Simply connect your 3PL partner and mobile apps to Return Prime.
- Migration: You can easily migrate to Return Prime from any other platform.
3) Re:do - Free Return Automation
With a built-in returns management system, Re:do is an all-in-one solution for managing your inventory, orders, and customers. It aims at simplifying and streamlining the management of return requests by automating the returns process.
- Analytics and reporting: This enables you to get valuable insights on returns rates, reasons for returns, and other key metrics so you can make improvements in the future.
- Fewer refunds: Through Re:do you can encourage customers to choose store credits instead of a refund, which can help increase profits and retain customers.
- Automate returns: Automate your entire return management process to fit your business needs and preferences.
- Return coverage: The return coverage option offered by Re:do eliminate return costs and reduces returns. Whenever your customers need to return a product, Re:do will handle it without charging you extra.
4) Return Assurance
With comprehensive return protection services, Return Assurance can help you to reduce the risks and costs associated with the returns process. Return Assurance offers complete automation and seamless workflow, allowing you to create a hassle-free returns experience for your customers.
- Automated returns: Return Assurance allows customers to initiate returns through the online portals saving both, your time and resource.
- Full refund: You can offer your customers the option to return items for a full refund which is paid by Return Assurance during the checkout.
- All in one dashboard: A simple dashboard to manage billing, orders, and refunds in one place
5) ExOrders - Return & Exchange:
Rating: 3.3 /5
ExOrders – Return & Exchange enables you to automate and customize your entire returns procedure. It also allows you to give your customers the option to return or exchange the entire order or select products in it. It’s equipped with features that help to build trust and improve efficiency.
- Full or partial refund: ExOrders give you the option to provide full or partial refunds making it easier to manage returns.
- Approve or reject requests: You get the option to approve or reject requests making it easier to manage the returns process.
- Custom message: Notify your buyers with a customized message to discuss the return request in detail
- Clarity: Through ExOrders, you can manage an unlimited list of reasons in your own language for more clarity and transparency.
- Analytics and Reports: ExOrders return exchange offers detailed reports and analytics on each return request.
In conclusion, managing returns and exchanges can be a tedious and daunting task for any Shopify store owner. To help you tackle this issue, we have discussed the 5 best free Shopify customer returns apps in 2023 along with their unique features.
While all of these apps are designed to manage returns, Helplama Helpdesk offers a range of features that can help you streamline your return process. It is equipped with features like automated returns, anti-refund policies, powerful tracking, and reporting that are designed to simplify the return process for you and your customers.
Furthermore, Helplama Helpdesk can improve your customer satisfaction and loyalty which is necessary for a business to strive. Thus, we highly recommend using Helplama Helpdesk for a stress-free returns management process
So, what are you waiting for? Sign up now and get 6 months of free credits.