Last Updated: February 2024
Helpjuice is an easy-to-use knowledge base software to scale up your customer support and collaborate better with your team. But it has got some limitations.
Helpjuice does not provide a folder system to store images and other media files, so they quickly get lost in the endless feed. Moreover, it doesn’t provide readymade knowledge base templates and its third-party integration is very limited.
When it comes to making crucial decisions, it’s vital to correctly identify the choices at hand, gather all available information about the alternatives and competitors, and make the most informed decision possible.
So let’s have a look at the top 7 Helpjuice alternatives and competitors in 2022.
Table of contents:
What is Helpjuice?
Being a knowledge base software Helpjuice is a go-to place to find important information stored by the company’s departments. Helpjuice helps you scale customer support via a self-service knowledge base and deliver instant knowledge to your team via an internal knowledge base.
Why search for Helpjuice alternatives?
- Helpjuice has no option to import Word docs, PDFs, PPTs, or XLS files.
- As we said earlier, media files’ storage is problematic. There is no folder system or file manager for images and other media files, so they quickly get lost in an endless feed.
- It does not provide multibranding.
Top 7 Helpjuice Alternatives
Saufter is a multi-channel customer service help desk designed for small businesses and enterprise teams. It provides Knowledge base management along with other customer support features.
The Saufter helpdesk enables your agents to keep track of the entire customer journey in a centralized dashboard. You can also integrate this platform with other marketing tools/e-commerce platforms that you already use for your company.
- The option for one-click integration with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, Magneto, and Woo-commerce, among others, is extremely convenient.
- The helpdesk improves response time and productivity by providing AI-suggested responses based on previous tickets handled.
- You can even integrate your email support with the helpdesk.
Explore Saufter’s individualized pricing options, meticulously tailored to fit your business needs. Benefit from a personalized and professional approach exclusively crafted for you.
2. ProProfs Knowledge Base (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 28 reviews)
ProProfs Knowledge Base can be set up as a self-service help center for customers. The ultimate aim of the ProProfs Knowledge Base is to make it easy for people to resolve issues on their own without asking for help.
- Assign roles such as editor, contributor, administrator, and viewer to different users and groups and define their permissions based on their roles.
- Provides 24×7 access to help content and prevents them from raising tickets for basic issues.
- Organizes internal company information and makes it easily available to employees.
- With its online documentation and user manuals, you can learn what your customers are searching for but not finding answers to and keep your content revised and updated.
- ProProfs Knowledge Base doesn’t have an option to co-author and co-edit articles.
- The company doesn’t provide a mobile app for ProProfs Knowledge Base software. It makes it difficult to get acquainted with the software and its features.
- The ProProfs Knowledge base lacks the feature of the internal comments.
3. Freshdesk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,972 reviews)
Freshdesk offers you a knowledge base as well as a help desk, and chat. It comes with a set of features that makes it an all-inclusive customer service tool for companies across industries.
- They have a workflow approval system to review content.
- Freshdesk integrates with many channels like live chat, Apple Business Chat, WhatsApp, email, and Facebook.
- It converts agent responses into knowledge-based articles.
- Their chatbot called Freddy AI lets you deploy intent & behavior-based bots that trigger when it meets the requirements.
- Freshdesk creates a community forum where customers can raise questions and get answers instantly.
- Not easy to understand. It isn’t a tool that you can champion in minutes. You might need to watch a demo and a few hours to understand how everything works.
- It doesn’t provide an option to export your entire knowledge base.
- Co-editing and internal comments are not available in Freshdesk. Also, they don’t support multi-branding.
- It is not designed for eCommerce brands. E-commerce brands have specific requirements that are not available in Freshdesk.
- They’re not quite affordable, especially if you want to unlock the main features.
4. Atlassian Confluence (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 3,683 reviews)
Atlassian Confluence is a web-based corporate wiki developed by Australian software company Atlassian. It gives your team one place to share, find, and collaborate on information they need to get work done.
- Confluence continuously associates with Jira, BitBucket, and other Atlassian products.
- It offers a wider selection of third-party integrations and plugins.
- Collaboration tools are the greatest strength of Confluence. These tools make Confluence the leader among its competitors.
- When new updates are made, notifications are sent to the collaborators at the moment itself. This makes sure that the knowledge base is extensive, detailed, reliable, and timely.
- Confluence has a problem with its ROI. It is slower to reach ROI
- Search has been one of the biggest challenges for Confluence users.
- Confluence is high in price.
- Lacks highly specialized KMS with built-in content verification workflows.
- Dependency on plugins is a problem associated with Confluence.
5. Bloomfire (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 475 reviews)
Bloomfire is a knowledge management platform to grow your collective intelligence. Its cloud-based knowledge management software assists businesses in collecting, connecting, and democratizing the knowledge and insights that prevail across the entire organization.
- The search option is powered by AI which makes it faster to access information.
- It provides you with one central, searchable place for information and insights. Your team members can do your best work, no matter where, when, or how you’re working.
- Place customer insights at the center of your organization. Enable stakeholders across teams and locations to bring market research into more business decisions.
- Equip and empower support agents with on-demand knowledge so they can offer exceptional customer service.
- Slack integration is only basic.
- The tool doesn’t offer knowledge base templates or built-in templates.
- Bloomfire doesn’t provide a feature to improve SEO.
- It is built only for internal use.
6. HelpCrunch (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 200 reviews)
HelpCrunch is a cloud-supported tool that provides a knowledge base, live chat, email marketing, and a help desk. It helps customer communications.
- HelpCrunch allows you to stay connected with customers across the web, mobile, chat, email, and self-service.
- Its pricing helps startups cut their expenses.
- The search option is very useful. It provides quick and smart suggestions.
- To improve the ranking and drive traffic you can use search engine indexing.
- Your knowledge base can be customized using HelpCrunch.
- Before final publishing, you get instant previews.
- There is no desktop app for the software.
- HelpCrunch is not multilingual.
- Functionality doesn’t suit big enterprises.
- HelpCrunch provides very limited insights.
- They don’t have any rules and conditions for page or folder restrictions.
7. GrooveHQ (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 172 reviews)
GrooveHQ is a customer support tool that provides a knowledge base. Its dashboard enables you to manage your articles, categories, look & feel, and settings.
- GrooveHQ provides a 24/7 smart, self-service knowledge base.
- It provides better insights with its article performance metrics, most searched terms, article suggestions, etc.
- With more and more web traffic happening on the move, their knowledge base is designed to look and work great on any device.
- Their optimized, mobile-ready themes are fully customizable to match your brand.
- The reporting system of GrooveHQ is entirely basic.
- Knowledge base templates are not provided by GrooveHQ.
- No workflow rules and approval systems are available for GrooveHQ.
Having a knowledge base software will be beneficial because it gives you access to information and resources to help raise productivity. Saufter.io would be a better pick for you to ensure that this vital aspect of your company is well-managed.
Furthermore, you can also consider the AI-powered live chat of Saufter.
Along with engaging with your customers in real time, it can also help your team with e-commerce workflows, real-time reports, etc.
So, what are you waiting for?