Last Updated: December 2023
Are you in search of Richpanel alternatives to manage your help desk efficiently? If so, you have come to the right place.
Even though Richpanel comes with many features to manage your help desk and self-service portal, still it is not tailored for the needs of every business in the market.
That’s why we have done some research for finding the top 10 Richpanel alternatives and competitors.
Let’s dive into the details!
Top 10 Richpanel Alternatives
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Hubspot Service Hub
- Zoho Desk
Trusted by more than 1500 companies, Saufter is one of the best alternatives to Richpanel. It is efficient enough to handle all your customer service scenarios through its range of services including order management, returns management, customer review collection, etc. With all these features, it would be a perfect tool for your customer service team.
- For all plans, unlimited tickets are provided.
- Lets you view your customer journey in a single place rather than as tickets.
- One-click integration option for Shopify, Magento, WooCommerce, etc.
- All plans include 3 agents. Extra charges are applicable for additional users.
The pricing model of this Richpanel alternative is custom. However, they provide a 15-day free trial along with 6 months of free credits upon sign up.
2) Intercom (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 2,384 reviews)
Intercom is a customer communication platform that believes in taking your client on a journey with you, from conversion to engagement to support. This Richpanel alternative has been recognized as an “Established Player” by Capterra in the categories of Live Chat Software and Customer Engagement Software in 2022.
This software is used by 25K+ businesses including Amazon, Udemy, Microsoft, Shopify, Unity, Living Spaces, etc.
- Integrates with more than 250 apps, which is much higher than Richpanel.
- The pricing of Intercom is really appreciable. You have to pay only according to the number of agents. It is also based on the number of visitors you receive.
- Their chatbot, ‘Resolution Bot’ analyzes customer behavior and patterns and responds accordingly.
- Enables you to create a self-service portal for customers in multiple languages.
- It may take some time to master this tool. After getting the demo, you can’t just start using it within minutes.
- Some users report that their customer service responses are not that appreciable. The solutions are provided after a certain lag.
Their pricing plans are as follows:
- Support – Custom pricing
- Engage – Custom pricing
- Convert – Custom pricing
In addition to this, they also provide a special ‘Starter’ plan for $74/month specifically for very small businesses.
3) Gorgias (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 471 reviews)
Gorgias is a customer service app specially designed for e-commerce platforms like BigCommerce, Magento, Shopify, Woo Commerce, etc. They provide support through email, phone, chat, and social media. It has been shortlisted as the “Top Performer” in Complaint Management Software by Capterra in 2021.
A total of 9040 e-commerce brands use Gorgias as of now. The major businesses using this alternative of Richpanel are Olipop, Nomad, Jetson, Princess Polly, and many more.
- Compared to Richpanel, Gorgias allows you to respond to comments from posts and ads on Facebook and Instagram.
- Unlike Richpanel, which detects customer emotions through tags, Gorgias auto detects customer sentiments and reacts accordingly.
- Gorgias comes with highly customized Macros to automate replies to commonly asked questions.
- Gorgias is not very user-friendly. Many store owners claim there is a steep learning curve for this tool.
- Rather than an all-in-one tool for customer service, it is better as a ticketing system.
- The pricing of Gorgias makes it unaffordable for small business owners.
This RichPanel competitor provides a 2-month free service if you opt for yearly billing. The pricing plans are broken down into 4 tiers as follows:
- Basic – $50/month.
- Pro – $300/month.
- Advanced – $750/month.
- Enterprise – Custom pricing.
4) Zendesk Support Suite (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 4,883 reviews)
Zendesk is one of the best customer service tools in the market for businesses. It comes with features to efficiently handle your customers and employees. This platform helps you set up an agent workspace with tools to improve productivity and engage with your customers in a personalized manner. That is why this software has been shortlisted by Capterra as an “Established Player” in Customer Engagement software in 2022.
- Compared to Richpanel, Zendesk provides better analytics.
- Zendesk provides real-time alerts and workflow management.
- This software also provides an instant chat and call integration feature, which is absent in Richpanel.
- Zendesk is relatively costly. Even the basic plan starts at $49 for one agent.
- Zendesk only enables basic collaboration features among your team.
- Many users say the waiting period to get in touch with their customer support is too long.
The pricing scheme of this software is as follows:
- Support Team – $19/agent/month
- Support Professional – $55/agent/month
- Support Enterprise – $115/agent/month
5) Freshdesk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,670 reviews)
Freshdesk is one of the top competitors of Richpanel since it helps you to interact with your customers in real-time through email, chat, phone, web, or social media either through a desktop or mobile phone. Additionally, it also helps you set automated workflows to save time from routine tasks.
Adding to its fame, it was named the only “visionary” in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for the CRM Customer Engagement Center. Recently, in 2022, was shortlisted as the “Top Performer” in Customer Service Software by Capterra.
Freshdesk is used by a lot of businesses, some of which are Randstad, Pearson, Trainline, Bridgestone, and Clarity.
- Provides omnichannel customer service approach.
- Their chatbot, “Freddy AI”, is excellent at analyzing customer behavior from previous interactions with the customer and responding accordingly.
- The in-app collaboration feature of this software lets your agents communicate seamlessly.
- Customizing this tool is often a tedious process. Most customers report that they need a team from Freshdesk to apply customization.
- The reporting functions of this software are claimed to be limited.
- Messages from social media are kept only for a limited number of days. So, eventually, these messages will be lost from your data.
This platform provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can either opt for their free plan or paid plan as follows:
- Growth – $15/agent/month
- Pro – $39/agent/month
- Enterprise – $69/agent/month
6) LiveChat (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 742 reviews)
LiveChat is a total solution for your customer service since it comes with chat tools and widget customization that lets you easily engage with customers. Furthermore, this customer service tool is very user-friendly.
It has been recognized as a “Top Performer” by Capterra in 2022 under the category of Customer Service Software.
- Compared to Richpanel, this alternative provides the feature of ‘Activity Tracking’ along with alerts and notifications.
- When you use LiveChat, you can initiate event-triggered actions.
- This Richpanel alternative comes with the features of routing and request escalation.
- Customer segmentation and customer journey mapping services available in Richpanel are not available on LiveChat.
- Data integration and import or export of data are not provided.
- Livechat does not provide task scheduling and template management services.
This software provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid plans. The pricing of these plans is categorized into 4 tiers:
- Starter: $20/month
- Team: $41/month
- Business: $49/month
- Enterprise: Custom Pricing
7) Front (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 1,503 reviews)
Front is a customer service software that provides powerful automation tools focused on maintaining both customer relationships and operational efficiency. This Richpanel alternative lets you interact with customers through their omnichannel messaging feature supporting platforms such as email, SMS, and social media.
This customer support software has bagged two awards in the 2022 G2 Software Awards under the categories of Best Collaboration & Productivity Products and Best Office Products.
The customer base of Front is 7000+ as of now. The major businesses using this platform are Shopify, Instructure, Morning Side, etc.
- It is designed similar to email but functions as a CRM due to its powerful automation.
- Through this platform, you can also get insights into your team’s performance, customer satisfaction, and customer growth.
- Provides workflow automation and agent onboarding support.
- Many users report this customer service tool to be expensive. In addition to that, they do not provide a free version.
- The tagging feature sometimes does not work smoothly.
- Some users report that integrations like Zoom and Calendly do not work properly at times.
The pricing of this software is categorized under 3 tiers as follows:
- Growth: $59/month
- Scale: $99/month
- Premier: $229/month
8) HubSpot Service Hub (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐,1,466 reviews)
This Richpanel alternative provides omnichannel support at its best to engage with your customers. Some of its other features include a customer portal, knowledge base, and live chat feature.
SoftwareReviews recognized Service Hub as a leader and gold medalist in its 2021 Customer Service Management Report.
The major businesses that use this Richpanel competitor are Frontify, Soundcloud, Fusion Worldwide, IZEA, React Mobile, and many more.
- Comes with the features of a shared inbox, knowledge base, and analytics.
- This platform has the features of product support, feature updates, and roadmaps, which makes it a favorite tool for businesses.
- Provides free tools for ticketing, live chat, shared inbox, basic bots, and the HubSpot mobile app.
- The pricing of this platform is comparatively higher. Other platforms are available in the market that can fit in your pocket.
- If you opt for free tools alone, you won’t get access to technical support.
- Lacks tools that can predict potential trends or problems in active customer cases.
There are 3 categories of pricing as follows:
- Professional: $450/month
- Enterprise: $1200/month
9) Reamaze (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 129 reviews)
Reamaze is a perfect solution for your business if you are looking for a single solution for customer engagement, and conversion. It has been shortlisted in the “Emerging Favorite List” in 2022 of Capterra under the category of Customer Service Software.
Major businesses that use Reamaze are Codeity, Pipsnacks, Pilot and Captain, etc.
- Reamaze has a user-friendly knowledge base.
- Reamaze has more integrations in comparison to Richpanel.
- With this software, you can create “Intents” (an NLP/ML-based feature) that can be used as automated workflow triggers to target specific types of questions.
- You can respond to the comments on Facebook ads and posts.
- Reamaze is mainly useful for startups and small businesses.
- Some users report that for new users the UI is not that easy to handle.
- As per reviews, the backend interface of the live chat feature is tough to handle.
This software comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid plan, which comes in 3 categories:
- Basic – $29/agent/month.
- Pro – $49/agent/month.
- Plus – $69/agent/month.
10) HappyFox (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 125 reviews)
As an excellent Richpanel alternative, HappyFox helps you to handle all inbound requests through email, phone, and chat into tickets. You can also personalize your customer experience by setting custom fields and automated workflows.
This customer service tool has been featured in the Top 20 Customer Service Software list by Capterra in 2020.
Major businesses using HappyFox include Allura, Falabella, FitTea, Liveops, etc.
- Helps in creating your own knowledge base.
- Smart ticket assignments are made using a round-robin system.
- Provides customization and omnichannel support.
- Does not provide performance metrics.
- Workflow management is not offered.
- Queue management is not available.
This software comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, pricing is categorized as follows:
- Mighty– $26/agent/month.
- Fantastic – $39/agent/month
- Enterprise – $52/agent/month
- Enterprise Plus– $64/agent/month
11) Zoho Desk (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 3,977 reviews)
Zoho desk is a robust software to handle your ticketing system through multi-channel. It is also a highly customizable tool with rebranding options, multiple layouts, and templates.
This software has been featured in G2’s Best Software 2020 list of Top 100 Software Products.
The major businesses using Zoho Desk are Godrej, Mcafee, Zomato, IIFL, etc.
- Comes with an AI-powered bot ‘Zia’, which has a sentiment detection feature.
- This software has a “Self-Service” option.
- Enables you to develop a community of guest users, registered customers, and prospective customers.
- Does not give access to customer profiles and contact management.
- The data integration feature is not available.
- ROI tracking is not provided.
This customer service tool comes with a 15-day free trial. After that, you can opt for either their free version or the paid version. The free version, however, accommodates only a maximum of 3 agents. The pricing plans come under 3 categories as follows:
- Standard – $14/agent/month
- Professional – $23/agent/month
- Enterprise – $40/agent/month
We have provided you with the 11 best options you can choose instead of Richpanel. Each one has its own advantages and disadvantages. First, decide what you want to input into your customer service tool and choose accordingly. Once you ace your customer service, customer retention won’t be a problem anymore!
Give your customer service responsibilities to Saufter if you want to sit back and relax. We’ll be your one-stop shop for customer assistance.
To make your customer service team excel in their work, equip them with Saufter.
What’s more, you can engage in real-time with your customers via the AI-powered live chat software of Saufter. It will help your team with automated e-commerce workflows, real-time reports, and many more features. On top of that, it comes with customized pricing plans.
So, what are you waiting for?