Do you want to convert your Shopify store into a multi-vendor marketplace? Well, there are many Shopify apps that can help you allow third-party sellers to add products to your Shopify store.
But which multi-vendor marketplace app is best for your Shopify store?
In this post, we have put together the 7 best Shopify marketplace apps that you can integrate with your Shopify store.
What is a multi-vendor marketplace?
A multi-vendor eCommerce platform is an online marketplace where many merchants can sign up, establish profiles, and list products for sale.
Amazon, Ebay, and Walmart are some of the best examples of multi-vendor platforms.
A multi-vendor marketplace app for Shopify is a fantastic solution for turning your store into a fully functional marketplace.
If you think your store has got popular, a Shopify marketplace integration app can help you add third-party sellers to your store, and earn commission!
Top 7 Multi-Vendor Marketplace Apps for Shopify
Table of Contents
Multi Vendor Marketplace (⭐4.4/5, 526 Reviews)
Multi Vendor Marketplace Shopify app enables you to convert your ECommerce Store to a multivendor marketplace like Amazon, eBay, or Etsy. With this app, you can add an unlimited number of sellers.
- The sellers can add unlimited products, thus giving more choices to the customers, hence increasing the sales. Moreover, sellers can add products on their own.
- Sync products from Sellers with Shopify Store, WordPress Store, Prestashop Store, or Magento Store.
- The app is multi-lingual and multi-location compatible.
- Some users reported poor customer care service.
- Basic Plan – $10/month.
- Executive Plan – $30/month.
- Pro Plan – $45/month.
Jetti (⭐3.8/5, 20 Reviews)
Jetti is a dropshipping and multi-vendor marketplace automation app for Shopify, Magento, and WooCommerce. It streamlines your marketplace operations by automating order routing and shipping to various eCommerce platforms. You can sync orders, inventory, shipping & payments as well.
- You can facilitate a vendor portal for your suppliers. It is a customized portal to log in to ship their orders, check their payments and confirm customer information.
- Product updates automatically notify you when your supplier adds new products. It enables you to sync inventory levels from your supplier’s store, get notified of new products, and publish directly from your dashboard.
- Difficult to set up.
- Customer support is often late and gives only partial or wrong solutions
Offers a 14-day free trial.
- Standard Plan – $499/month
- Advanced Plan – $999/month
- Plus Plan – $1499/month
ShipTurtle Marketplace Creator (⭐4.5/5, 24 Reviews)
Ship Turtle Multi-Vendor is one of those multi-vendor apps that is well rated on the Shopify app store, with a perfect rating. It has a lot of features that will help your multi-vendor website work smoothly.
- Create hundreds of labels and invoices in a matter of seconds.
- Use Rate APIs to save money by balancing charges and avoiding inaccurate dispatches.
- Some of the reviews say that the customer service is very bad.
- There is no vendor payment option in the dashboard.
- A free plan is available
- Startup Plan – $19/month
- Business Plan – $29/month
- Enterprise Plan – $69/month
Order Fulfillment Guru (⭐5/5, 60 Reviews)
As the name suggests, Order Fulfillment Guru is a Shopify marketplace app that can help manage orders with multiple fulfillment partners. It has a lot of features that will help your multi-vendor website work smoothly.
- Automatically route orders – no need to split multi-vendor orders by hand
- Auto-assign orders to location based on inventory, shipping method, shipping address, tags, sale channel, current location
- Sync products & inventory between Shopify stores in real-time
- Sometimes the app becomes a bit glitchy
A free plan with limited features is available. Paid plans include:
- Starter Plan – $9.95/month
- Essential Plan – $19.95/month
- Professional Plan – $29.95/month
A 14-day free trial is available to try the paid plans.
Vendor Payout (⭐4.8/5, 56 reviews)
Along with allowing sellers to add products to your store, you will also need to create reports on sales made by them and split the revenue generated by them.
Doing these tasks by creating spreadsheets manually can become overwhelming as you scale.
This is where the Vendor Payout marketplace Shopify app can be of great use! It can automate the process of creating sales reports and splitting the payouts.
- Provide logins for artists or third-party vendors to view their orders.
- Automate your sales and profit reports
- Quick to install and usable within seconds.
- Users have reported a steep increase in pricing.
- You might face auto-syncing issues and may have to re-sync the reports manually.
Starts at $30/month. You get 15% off when billed annually. Offers a 7-day free trial.
Multi-Seller Marketplace (⭐3.3/5, 17 Reviews)
With this app, you can turn your Shopify store into a marketplace. With this software, you can effortlessly create and manage vendors, items, categories, collections, and more. If a vendor wants to sell a product in your store, they can submit it to you, and you can either approve or reject it.
- Manage the commissions for each product separately.
- You can set the app to automatically approve products if you don’t want to do so manually.
- Easily manage vendor payments.
- The maximum file size for uploads is only 5 MB.
- The app sometimes becomes glitchy and does not work properly.
Costs at $99.99/month, billed every 30 days. It provides a 30-day free trial as well.
Vendor Consignment (Overall Ratings ⭐3.9/5, 34 Reviews)
This fantastic little program has the potential to completely transform the way you manage vendor commissions and reporting. You can easily track vendor commissions and view payment records, and because payments are made through PayPal, you can rest assured that monies to your vendors are secure.
You may also monitor how much vendors are paid and track commissions automatically, with the ability to customize how you do so. There are download options that allow you to change the data to extract useful information for analysis when you wish to get the details into third-party software.
- Different commission rules can be set based on a variety of functions.
- On an order-by-order basis, you can override the commissions.
- According to reviews, the app needs updates for running smoothly.
- Full of glitches, such as black screens, login problems, etc.
Costs at $24.99/month. Offers a 14-day free trial.
E-commerce is a rapidly growing industry that currently accounts for a large portion of all purchases.
A multi-vendor marketplace is an ideal business model for entrepreneurs who want to create their own company with low initial expenditure.
But… creating a multi-vendor marketplace will make it crucial for you to have an omnichannel Helpdesk for your Shopify store.
If you’re not already using one, you can try the Helplama Helpdesk, a customer support software specialized in e-commerce that can help you improve the efficiency of your customer service team.
Start your free trial now! No credit card is required.