Looking for a Hubspot alternative to improve your customer service experience? Read on.
While Hubspot leads the CRM market with a 31.6 percent share, it may not be the best fit for every organization.
There was a time when Hubspot was your best bet for customer relationship management and inbound marketing automation, but the industry is now flooded with options that offer advanced features and insightful analytics. In this guide, we’ve compiled a list of the most popular alternatives to HubSpot, along with their key features, pricing, benefits, and more.
5 Best Hubspot CRM alternatives & Competitors
ActiveCampaign (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 10,168 reviews)
ActiveCampaign is an easy-to-use tool that combines email marketing, automation, and a CRM into a single platform. It includes marketing and sales automation, allowing you to eliminate manual tasks like lead nurturing and follow-ups. The users really seem to enjoy the simplicity of the email templates and have had good results with deliverability.
The best part is that ActiveCampaign makes it simple to send personalized messages at scale throughout the customer lifecycle.
- The ActiveCampaign mobile app allows your team to work on the go.
- The basic CRM plan from ActiveCampaign includes unlimited emails.
- Their leads scoring feature assists in tracking interactions and filtering the best leads.
- The user interface is not as intuitive as that of other CRM platforms.
- There is a slight learning curve.
- Large amounts of data can take some time to process, and there have been reports of server lag.
Pipedrive (Overall ratings: 4.2/5⭐, 1,558 reviews)
Pipedrive is a dedicated sales management/CRM tool designed specifically for small businesses. Pipedrive integrates with a wide range of other tools and the entire platform is geared toward increasing sales. This CRM software includes AI-enhanced functionality designed to provide businesses with targeted insights into their deals and opportunities. It is also visually appealing and includes a mobile app to make the platform more accessible.
- Pipedrive has an easy-to-use interface and is great for creating and customizing reports.
- Pipedrive provides a streamlined workflow for tracking sales cycles.
- Another notable feature of Pipedrive is the ability to collaborate on projects with your entire team.
- There are only a few options for integrating with third-party tools.
- The functions included in the mobile application are not well optimized.
- There are no email marketing automation features available. You can create a workflow that sends email reminders, but there is no way to automate it.
Sendinblue (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 1,499 reviews)
Sendinblue is an all-in-one platform that can help your business grow by providing the right sales and CRM features. It’s quickly becoming a popular alternative to Hubspot due to its extensive automation capabilities. Sendinblue uses artificial intelligence to determine the best time to send emails and integrates with a variety of e-commerce platforms.
You can also segment your customers based on their purchasing habits, send email newsletters using the collection of email templates, and much more.
- Sendinblue comes with a simple newsletter creation tool as well as ready-to-use templates.
- Sendinblue includes a powerful contact management system.
- It also includes an email marketing tool that can be easily integrated with a variety of third-party services.
- If you are not a subscribed member, customer support is not the best.
- If you don’t use Sendinblue for a while, they deactivate your account.
- Its API functionality is a little difficult to grasp. To use it, you must have strong technical skills.
Ontraport (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 144 reviews)
Ontraport is a CRM software platform that uses automation to power your marketing, sales, and business systems all in one place. This CRM tool is simple to use and ideal for e-commerce marketers and small business owners. Ontraport allows you to categorize your leads based on job title, demographics, and contact information. It also includes a number of add-on features such as payment gateways, landing pages, a membership site builder, and others.
- By allowing custom fields, the platform lets you customize the information you want on each record.
- The ability to quickly set up a chain of workflows, conditions, and outcomes can be extremely useful.
- It’s simple to create forms and landing pages with the drag-and-drop editor.
- There is a lot of documentation, but much of it is confusing and lacks sufficient examples to make things clear.
- Although a dashboard is available, it lags behind comparable competitors in this space.
- It can be quite technical at times, with a steep learning curve for team members who aren’t very technologically savvy.
GetResponse (Overall ratings: 4.2/5⭐, 855 reviews)
GetResponse is a small business CRM system that can help you simplify and automate your marketing tasks. It is a versatile CRM platform that is simple to set up and use. With GetResponse, you can host your website, collect leads, place ads on social media and Google, create landing pages, and send unlimited emails to customers, among other things. GetResponse is also a multi-user collaboration system that allows different teams to work on campaigns together.
- The GetResponse team provides you with 24/7 support and immediate assistance.
- GetResponse has a comprehensive visual campaign builder. It simplifies the creation of even the most complex campaigns.
- The interface is simple to use, and the dashboard makes it easy to understand what’s going on. You can get a quantified and detailed report on the processes being worked on.
- There is no option to create separate email lists.
- The site’s organization and layout of various features are not intuitive.
- Even in the basic paid plan, Getresponse does not offer email automation customization.
So, we hope we’ve answered the question- What CRM is better than Hubspot?
While Hubspot is supposed to be the market leader in CRM, marketing, and automation platforms, it can be very expensive for some businesses. The above-mentioned options are known to be the best HubSpot competitors in 2022. They offer incredible features at reasonable prices for all types of businesses.
Our advice is to make a list of the features you absolutely must have and then choose the solution that includes all of them. Hopefully, this overview has saved you time when deciding on your next CRM platform.
And if you’re looking for the best mix of Support+CRM tools, check out the Helplama Helpdesk!
Start your Free Trial Now! No credit card is required.
Automate And Scale Your Customer Support.
Claim Your 6 months of FREE Credits Now!
Get the code. Use anytime in the next 6 months.