To optimize and grow your eCommerce business successfully, all you need is a perfect analytics and tracking tool. And we are aware that Google Analytics helps you in this regard largely with its user analytics data. That is why we would like to bring to your timely notice a noteworthy event that would directly affect your business.
Important note: Google announced the shutdown of its Universal Analytics version to be effective from 1st July 2023 onwards. After which you will get 6 months of grace time to share your customers’ historical data to its latest version, Google Analytics 4 (GA4). So, if you use Google Analytics for your Shopify store, make the switch now and don’t lose your data.
The list below is the best 7 apps of Google Analytics on the Shopify marketplace.
- Analizify (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 180 reviews)
- Fueled GA4 Attribution Suite (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 4 reviews)
- Analyzely (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 3 reviews)
- Lara Google Analytics (GA4) (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 1 review)
- Elevar Conversion Tracking (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 91 reviews)
- SlideRule (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 15 reviews)
- Littledata Analytics (GA4) (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 81 reviews)
Analizify (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 180 reviews)
If you are looking for an all-in-one Shopify and Google Analytics app for your store, then try this Analizify app. It is a pre-set up (done-for-you) application that on installation runs an initial audit and after set-up validation. Its other features are as follows.
- Analytics dashboard – Synchronizes and tracks all data including customers, ad spends, sales, etc.
- Integrations – Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics4, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel, Google Data Studio, and Pinterest Pixel.
- Customize GTM container using built-in tags and triggers to produce structured advanced data layers.
- Get GDPR-compliant tracking results
- Even if you are a beginner, you can easily adapt this application by learning from in-depth video tutorials.
- Pay $749 one time and use the application forever.
Fueled GA4 Attribution Suite (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 4 reviews)
Built with a purpose for eCommerce businesses, Fueled GA4 is a customer data analytics platform. This app serves easy migration of all events data to Google Analytics 4 without using any codes. What are its other attributions?
- Analytics dashboard – Manage all the app settings easily from the admin user interface.
- The option to turn on server-side and client-side tracking separately is available.
- Requires user tracking consent by default. Can be deactivated from the admin setting.
- Choose to deactivate sharing events to GA4 during development cycles.
- Integrations – Google Analytics, GA4, PoS, Recharge, Skio, Klaviyo, and Carthook to share the data flow between all your tech stacks for sales, marketing, and support.
- Install and use this app for free.
Analyzely (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 3 reviews)
Track all your eCommerce events from product view to checkout using Analyzely to optimize and grow your business. This app connects Google Analytics with Shopify to give you clear data on your store visitors and their behavior.
- Setup and use – easy one-click installation, activation, and deactivation.
- Analytics dashboard – displays detailed analytics like users, revenue, engagement time, etc. Pull out periodic reports or click and view real-time reports from this window.
- Integrations – compatible with Google Analytics 4 to update events easily.
- Free app.
Lara Google Analytics (GA4) (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 1 review)
No need to toggle between softwares or windows to track deep analytics metrics of visitor’s sessions, countries, operating systems, etc. Lara Google Analytics app brings it all to you in one single window. Given below are the other features of this app.
- Analytics Dashboard – pull out the detailed analytics based on countries, browsers, languages, devices, keywords, etc. Also read by date, orders, sessions, bounce rate, etc. All in real-time and recorded.
- Shows you the financial and fulfillment statuses of the orders too.
- Allows you to set access permissions to owner, collaborator, and staff individually.
- Integrations – Google Analytics and Google Search Console to dig deep GA data.
- Bronze at $2.99/per month with a 7-day free trial.
Elevar Conversion Tracking (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 91 reviews)
You need reliable and accurate data to make strategic decisions to grow your business. Elevar Conversion Tracking app helps direct-to-consumer Shopify brands to achieve this by using the latest tracking methodology called ‘server-side tracking’. Let’s see the other salient features of this app here.
- Analytics Dashboard – matches clicks to conversions and pushes forward the customer shopping behavior data analyzed from all the platforms. Real-time reports are available.
- Integrations – Google Ads, GA4, GTM, Web Pixel API, Facebook Conversion API, Recharge, iubenda, Onetrust, Cookiebot, and 40+ pre-built marketing destinations.
- BCCPA and GDPR compliant tracking with just one click consent immigration.
- Data Layer for $50/per month – data layer, unlimited tag creation, and money-back guarantee.
- Elevar’s Server for $250/per month – all of the data layer plus unlimited server-side tracking and real-time reporting.
- Google’s Server for $450/per month – full features including DIY customization.
SlideRule (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 15 reviews)
View your store’s complete eCommerce conversion funnel data in GA4 using this Shopify and Google Analytics app, Sliderule. GA4 data migration happens in minutes saving you loads of time and money. More of its key features are as follows.
- Analytics dashboard – monetization overview shows total revenue, eCommerce, and ad revenues. Study the purchase pattern by item names or lists, first-time buy, add to cart, shipping info, etc.
- Integrations – Google Analytics 4, GA, and Datastudio.
- Quick and helpful customer support team. Help articles are available on their website for learning purposes.
- Forever free app.
Littledata Analytics (GA4) (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 81 reviews)
Get more sales insights and what your customers are doing by implementing Littledata Analytics with your Shopify store. Over 1400 brands of all sizes (startups to enterprises) trust Littledata’s data information. That’s a good number. We need to read further to know why.
- Just like the earlier one, this app too uses ‘server-side tracking’ and ‘client-side tracking’ methods to capture every order and checkout step of the conversion funnel.
- Integrations – Google Analytics, GA4, Facebook Ads, Recharge, Klaviyo, and Attentive to connect sales, marketing, subscription, and customer data for analysis.
- It pulls out accurate customer lifetime value data (LTV) to help you in further customer segmentation and retargeting.
- Support – users can avail of phone, chat, email, tickets, videos, and Shopify Plus support systems.
- Try Littledata free for 30 days on all the plans. App onboarding service is available with all the plans.
- Free plan – 50 orders/per month.
- Standard at $99/per month – 8000 orders/per month.
- Plus at $499/per month – 20000 orders/per month.
Kindly visit the website links that we have mentioned for a few apps above. To get some additional app-related information and help articles. We have also listed some of the free apps or free trials available so that you can try them with your Shopify store.
Also, check out Helplama Helpdesk which is specifically designed for eCommerce support purposes. Hence its analytics report gives you comprehensive data on all your support metrics in real-time. You will find more exciting support and marketing tools available with Helplama, to enhance your returns on spending.
Integrates easily with your Shopify store, email, chat, and social channels to elevate your omnichannel support services.
Start your 15-day free trial now without any credit card information.