Do you want to copy your Shopify store or export its data? Well, there are many tools and Shopify apps that can help you with that.
But researching the best Shopify duplicate store apps can consume a significant amount of time that you can spend growing your store.
That is why we have done the research and testing to put together the top 5 Shopify copy store apps.
Without any further ado, let’s look at the apps.
Table of Contents
AClone: Store Duplicator (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 1 Review)
AClone by ArenaCommerce is new but a great copy Shopify store app that can help you clone/duplicate your store with ease.
You can transfer the data you want with a click and it will get automatically transferred. Best of all, AClone comes with a free plan that is great for small stores looking for free duplicate Shopify store apps.
- Automation: Just select what you want to transfer and the app will do it for you automatically.
- Amazing customer support: The support team is very friendly and feels happy to help.
- Money-back guarantee: Get your app fees back if you find any issue migrating or cloning your Shopify store.
Unlike other Shopify clone store apps, AClone offers a free plan with limited features. Paid plan costs $59/month (recommended for large stores).
Duplify (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 81 Reviews)
Duplify by developer Small Victories is a popular and top-rated app when it comes to duplicate Shopify store apps that enables you to duplicate your store data in one click.
The app is trusted by users and can help you prevent errors, save time, and easily manage multiple stores.
- Easy to set up: One-click install and setup, no coding or tech skills required.
- Risk-free services: You will not be charged if you find any issue with data export.
- Custom export: Choose what you want to export – products, collections, etc.
Free to install with up to 5 products exported. Paid plan costs $19 per month with a 5-day free trial.
LitExtension Store Migration (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 216 Reviews)
If you are looking for an app to migrate your e-commerce store to Shopify, LitExtension is the leading and most popular migration tool that you might have already heard of.
With LitMigration, you can automate the migration of your store (including all types of data) to Shopify in a few clicks.
- Multiple platforms: You can import stores from various platforms including Magento, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, Wix, and more.
- All types of data: Products, Orders, Customers, blogs, reviews, coupons, and more.
- 3-step setup: You get a 3-step quick setup with expert instructions that require no tech skills.
Litextension offers free migration for up to 20 entities. After that, you are charged based on your store size and needs.
Kopy – Copy products (Rating ⭐ 4.6/5, 44 Reviews)
If you’re looking for an affordable and advanced clone Shopify store app, Kopy is made for you! The app is easy to use, you can insert the URL of the product, collection or store to copy the products you want.
Moreover, you can copy the SEO setting of your Shopify pages and save a lot of time.
- Copy in one click: Copy and import products from any store to your store.
- Edit option: You can edit a product before importing.
- Affordable: The app is significantly affordable compared to other Shopify store clone apps.
Kopy costs just $2.99 per month with a 1-day free trial. You can copy and import unlimited products.
Copify – Copy Products (Rating ⭐ 4.4/5, 19 Reviews)
Developed by Codex Apps, Copify is a top-rated and useful app that can empower you to copy thousands of products from different stores with ease.
The app is minimal and does not impact the store’s speed. Furthermore, it is affordable too if you run a small Shopify store with a strict budget.
- Quick import: Just insert the URL of the product or collection you want to copy and import in one click.
- Real-time customer support: Copify offers instantaneous and very helpful customer support.
- Intuitive: The layout and style of the app are soothing and easy to understand.
Copify offers a single plan that costs $4.95 per month with a 3-day free trial.
Product research and development are crucial no matter what your ecommerce business type is. It is fundamental if you want to grow your store.
And Shopify copy store apps streamline your product research by empowering you to copy any store’s products, collections in clicks. We hope you have found the best clone app for your store as all the apps listed in this post are the best.
Additionally, we suggest you try the apps before subscribing to paid versions.
Furthermore, if you want to automate and accelerate your Shopify customer support, try the Helplama Helpdesk – the ecommerce help desk software that understands and automates the customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.