Do you run a clothing Shopify store and want to boost its growth? There are many best Shopify apps for clothing stores that you should use to streamline your store.
But researching and choosing the best apps for your fashion Shopify store can be overwhelming for you as a store owner.
That’s we have put together the 6 best Shopify clothing apps:
Table of Contents
Trendsi – Fashion Dropshipping (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 991 Reviews)
“US Fashion Dropshipping For Online Boutiques”
App developed by ShopSocial Inc., Trendsi is one of the best apps for Dropshipping clothing stores. They have the tech and sourcing capability to give a kick start to your Clothing Shopify store. They carry boutique-style apparel, jewelry, activewear that is in trend, and designer brands at incredible prices.
Launch date: Feb 16, 2021
- Fast shipping and returns: They have several warehouses across the US, allowing super fast shipping and returns.
- Inventory sync: Add products of your choice to your store in one click.
- No upfront inventory cost: Only pay when products are sold.
- Custom packaging: Provides customizations such as shipping labels, packing slips, tape, and more as per your brand.
Free to use. Sellers pay product & shipping fees before Trendsi fulfills orders.
AVADA Size Chart: Size Guide (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 740 reviews)
“Size chart/Size fit guides, Body Measurement for Fashion cloth”
This size chart app by Avada is a must-have for your Shopify stores. It is loved by its user because of its success rate in helping shoppers to buy the accurate size, increasing customer satisfaction, and minimizing e-commerce returns. That’s why the Avada Size Chart is one of the top-rated fashion Shopify apps.
Launch date: April 09, 2020
- Unlimited size charts: Easy to create different size charts for various types of products such as bags, shoes, clothes, etc.
- Customizable templates: Provides 11 size chart templates by default, freely customizable.
- Images and videos: You can attach images and videos to the size chart.
A free version is available. The paid plan with all features costs $4.99/mo with a 14-day free trial.
Shop The Look – Upsell Bundles (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 59 reviews)
Shop the look is one of the best strategies to upsell your products and provide your customers with a great experience. This app helps you showcase different looks or bundles for each product in your store, increasing the Average Order Value (AOV) for your store.
Launch date: Nov 20, 2017
- Cross-sell products: Showcase complementary clothing on the product pages and cross-sell products.
- Customizations: Different options to present the products – carousel, list, etc.
- Track sales: Robust analytics to track sales and ROI.
Free for new stores with no orders. Costs $10/month for existing stores, a 14-day free trial is available.
Shoppable Fashion Galleries (Rating ⭐ 5/5, 27 reviews)
“Create stunning interactive lookbooks with clean design”
- Lookbook: Use them like a shiny box with your images inside. Add some photos to a lookbook and inspire your visitors to buy more products on one page.
- Embed Gallary: Let shoppers add to their cart and checkout right on the spot from any place in your shop. You can share your awesome work everywhere.
- Enhanced analytics: See detailed reports on how customers interact with your galleries: what they click, what they watch, and what they buy from your images.
A free plan is available. Paid plan costs $5.90/mo with a 7-day free trial.
ModeMagic – Store Conversions (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 537 Reviews)
“Best Sellers, Flash Sales, New Arrivals, Promotions, Discounts”
ModeMagic is an all-in-one store conversion kit that helps you run flash sales, clearance sales, % off discounts, stock & inventory updates, announcements, product bundles +more.
It also helps you showcase the latest bestsellers, launch new arrivals, and run site-wide announcements without needing a developer or designer.
Launch date: May 01, 2020
- Boost your new & repeat sales: Grow your online sales on autopilot. Automate away the strains of running Flash Sales, Clearance, % Off, Stock Updates, Bestsellers + more.
- Track orders, CTRs & revenue: Unlock your store’s revenue growth with vital analytics. Understand what’s working, and what needs improvement – to drive your brand forward.
- Control your store end to end: Unlock on-brand banners, badges, announcement bars +more for fashion, beauty, food et al. Streamline conversions across home to checkout.
Free; paid plans start from $9 per month.
Bundles Upsell | PickyStory (Rating ⭐ 4.9/5, 309 reviews)
“Bundle, Discount, Quantity Breaks, Bundle Builder, BOGO, Gift”
As the name suggests, Bundle Upsell is a cross-selling Shopify app by PickStory that is one of the top-rated apps on the Shopify store. The app is good for both small and big Shopify stores.
Launch date: March 28, 2019
- Customizable bundles: Cross-sell as one product bundle or offer as deals on existing pages.
- Various layouts: High-performing bundle layouts match your brand image.
- Widgets: Drag and drop bundle widgets across your website.
A free version is available. Paid plans start from $9.50/month with a 7-day free trial.
Running an apparel or fashion store is tough compared to other niches because of the high return rate in fashion but these apps can help your Shopify store sustain and grow.
All the Shopify clothing apps listed in this post are best and loved by users for their unique features. But still, we can tell you which specific app is the best for your store because it depends on your needs. However, we would suggest you use the free plan or try the apps before subscribing to the paid plans.
And if you want to automate and streamline your customer service, Helplama Helpdesk is a specialized tool for e-commerce that can help you automate and boost your customer service workflows.
Start your 15-day free trial now! No credit card is required.