Last Updated: December 2023
If you are looking for a Shopify Ad App to increase your sales for your business, you are at the right place.
The Shopify app store has hundreds of ad apps that can help you to grow your business to the next level. These apps feature your ads to the right audience and boost your sales with proper customer retention.
But, let’s face it finding the best Shopify Ad App for your store from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the top 12 Shopify Ad Apps For Your Store
Here’s the list
- AdRoll Marketing & Advertising
- Google channel
- UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing
- Multiple Google Shopping Feeds
- Suite For Google Shopping Feed
- Nabu for Google Shopping Feed
- GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing
- Snapchat Ads
- Google Ads & Shopping Feed
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads & SMS
- Simprosys Google Shopping Feed
AdRoll Marketing & Advertising (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 389 reviews)
AdRoll Marketing & Advertising app tops our list with 4.3-star ratings and 389 reviews. With this app, you can run AI-optimized ads on Google, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest & display networks with ease. They just automatically import your product feed to create dynamic ads that reach your ideal audience.
- AI-optimized ads
- Quick & easy setup
- Manage Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and TikTok in one platform
- Poor support
- Free to install – Access to Retargeting & Brand Awareness Ads
- Marketing plan at $40/month – Everything in Ads, Connected Social Ads (FB, IG, TikTok, Pinterest), Unlimited Email Marketing
Google channel (Overall ratings: 3.6/5⭐, 5486 reviews)
Google channel is the next app on our list which gets your products in front of shoppers when they are looking for them on Google. With the Google channel app, you can list your products on Google, Sync products to your YouTube channel, and can run paid Performance Max campaigns through Google Merchant Center to promote products across Google.
- Beginner friendly
- Sync products to your YouTube channel.
- A free listing on Google is available.
- Problems with Images fetching
- Support seems to be slow
- Free to install – When you run a campaign, the ad spend is billed directly to your Google Ads account.
UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐,1769 reviews)
If you want to convert your customers to affiliates, and want to attract and recruit affiliates with the branded landing page, UpPromote Marketplace, and Multi-level Marketing then this is a perfect choice for you. In short, UpPromote is an automated all-in-one affiliate and influencer marketing solution you ever need.
- Advanced offer options to attract more ambassadors
- Auto-generate coupon
- PayPal integration
- Hidden Charges
- Free plan – Approve/deny 200 referral orders/month
- Grow plan at $29.99/month – Approve/deny 300 referral orders/month, Unlimited programs/offers
- Enterprise plan at $139.99/month – Approve/deny unlimited referral orders/month, Custom Development, Multi-stores
Multiple Google Shopping Feeds (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 273 reviews)
Let’s explore the Multiple Google Shopping Feeds app, the best part of this app is it creates multiple feeds and Google Ads campaigns in just a few clicks without any fuss. In short, you can create a Google feed, Facebook Catalog, Bol.com, Bing Shopping, and Pinterest feed with one single app.
- Google Shopping, Facebook feed
- Multi-language/currency feeds
- Custom feed image for better conversion
- Custom title and description for better SEO
- Problems while editing the feed
- Free plan – Unlimited orders/variants/countries, 10 products
- Boutique plan at $5.95/month – All FREE features plus, 1000 products, 2 feeds/Google Ads smart campaigns
- Business plan at $25.95/month – All BOUTIQUE features, plus 10000 products, 6 feeds/Google, Ads smart campaigns
- Unlimited plan at $75.95/month – All BUSINESS features, plus Unlimited products, Unlimited feeds/Google, Ads smart campaigns
Suite For Google Shopping Feed (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 1193 reviews)
The Suite For Google Shopping Feed app is another good platform that displays products on Google for free, ranks your products, improves their visibility on Google Shopping, & boosts sales by generating more traffic. It also provides a facility for listing and selling products directly from Google with no commission and instant checkout functionality with a universal shopping cart.
- Universal shopping cart
- Easy Product Listing
- Enhanced eCommerce setup
- Goal Set-Up, tracking, & order management
- Features seem limited
- Free plan – Manage 500 SKUs, Target Single Country, Manage unlimited orders
- Bronze plan at $4/month – Manage 2000 SKUs, Target Multiple Countries, Manage unlimited orders
- Gold plan at $19/month – Manage 15000 SKUs, Target Multiple Countries, Manage unlimited orders
Nabu for Google Shopping Feed (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 312 reviews)
The next app on our list is Nabu for the Google Shopping Feed app. The special feature of this app is it easily & quickly sets up your Google Merchant Center & creates a Google Feed with a few clicks & without any errors. Nabu app helps you by increasing orders from Google Shopping with actual keyword suggestions which your customers are searching on Google.
- Add product reviews to ads
- Bulk edit products
- Multi-language, multi-currency support
- Keyword Suggestions from Google Ads
- Problems while editing and improving product attributes in bulk
- Free starter plan – Free for stores with less than 10 orders.
- Advanced plan at $29.99/month – Multi-language Multi-currency, Customize with meta fields, Product review integrations
- Plus plan at $99.99/month – Priority Support, Custom features, Unlimited Keyword Suggestions
GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐,1580 reviews)
With the GoAffpro ‑ Affiliate Marketing app, you can turn your customers into marketers by sharing your products on their blogs, Facebook, and Instagram, and increase the chances of your products going viral by manyfold. In short, let your affiliates bring in other affiliates and as the network grows, your revenues grow exponentially.
- Multi-Level Network Advantage
- Multiple Tracking Methods
- Automatic Coupon codes
- Recurring Affiliate Commissions
- Bugs with analytics
- Free plan – Unlimited Affiliates, Unlimited Revenue, Branded Affiliate portal, Welcome Emails
- Premium plan at $24/month – Multi Level Marketing, Affiliate portal on your own Domain, Bulk Email, Advanced Analytics
Snapchat Ads (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 701 reviews)
We present you with the next app which measures the impact of your ads, builds retargeting audiences, and optimizes campaigns to drive purchases with the Snap Pixel. With this app, you can reach the right customers at the right time with Dynamic Ads; get set up from either Snapchat’s Ads Manager or Shopify’s Marketing tab.
- Reach a unique, highly engaged audience
- Personalize Campaigns
- Easily sync your Shopify products
- Features seem very limited.
- Free to install
Google Ads & Shopping Feed (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2047 reviews)
Google Ads & Shopping Feed is again a hidden gem that targets people searching for your products on the Google Adwords channel and drives customers to your store using Search Ads & Banners. The app optimizes your Google Shopping Feed effortlessly and uploads your products to Google Merchant Center & develops Smart Shopping campaigns.
- Google Shopping feed & ads
- Conversion Tag Implementation
- Smart Shopping campaigns
- Poor customer support
- Free plan – Keywords generation, Google Ads Search campaigns
- Gold plan at $15.99/month – Manage up to 1000 products, Unlimited variants, Google Merchant Feed Creation
- Platinum plan at $29.99/month – Manage +1001 products, Unlimited variants, Google Merchant Feed creation, Manual Feed update (Anytime)
Pinterest (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 4902 reviews)
Pinterest is again a great tool that automatically updates your product catalog every day and helps you to reach even more people with ads, including a free ad credit for new advertisers. With this app, people on Pinterest can easily discover, save and buy products from your store for free, without any advertising spend from you.
- Increases organic reach
- Create ads with a free credit
- Quick upload of your product catalog
- Bugs while linking the account
- Free to install – Pinterest charges only when ads are purchased.
Google Ads, Facebook Ads & SMS (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 285 reviews)
The next app we brought for you is Google Ads, Facebook Ads & SMS app. It creates & runs personalized ads on Google, Facebook & Instagram using your customer data and sends personalized emails & SMS messages based on customers’ shopping profiles, products they like.
- All-in-one Ads, Email, & SMS
- Automated campaign creation
- Customer segmentation
- Automated store-to-ads sync
- Gives a free trial but don’t allow you to cancel it.
- Too expensive for small stores.
- Ads plan at $99/month – Google Shopping, Search, Display & Retargeting, Facebook & Instagram Ads
- SMS plan at $49/month – BI Module, Ready-Made SMS Flows, Event-Based SMS Campaigns
- Ads + SMS + Email at $197/month – BI Module, All in Advertising Module, All in SMS Marketing Module, All in Email Marketing Module
Simprosys Google Shopping Feed (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 4103 reviews)
Simprosys Google Shopping Feed app supports the highest number of attributes for almost all the marketing and sales channels. Also, it supports category-specific attributes of the Facebook enhanced catalog. With this app you can customize, the product title, description, and product type values to optimize your feed beyond the standard values you use in your store.
- Automated Discounts
- Google-calculated Shipping Speed Estimates
- Multi-Country, Multi-Language, Multi-Currency
- Dynamic Remarketing Tagging and Conversion Tracking
- Negative Impact on Google Campaigns.
- Microsoft conversions not working properly
- Basic plan at $4.99/month – Up to 500 Products, Buy on Google Orders Management, Feeds For Facebook & Microsoft Ads
- Plus at $13.99/month – Up to 5000 Products, Buy on Google Orders Management, Feeds For Facebook & Microsoft Ads, Tracking Tags Setup
- Pro plan $17.99/month – Up to 10000 Products, Buy on Google Orders Management, Feeds For Facebook & Microsoft Ads, Tracking Tags Setup
We hope you have enjoyed our article- “Top 12 Shopify Ad Apps For Your Store”. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of Shopify Ad Apps, with their features, pros, and cons. You just have to analyze your needs and choose according to them.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.