If you are looking for a catalog app for your Shopify store, you are at the right place.
Well, Catalog apps allow you to create a catalog-style listing of products from your online store. So, customers could see your store on a single page. Also, it converts product listings into a downloadable PDF file, which would increase your conversion rates by multifold.
But let’s face it finding the best catalog app for your store from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the 12 best Catalog apps for your Shopify store.
Here’s the list-
Wholesale Catalog & Order Form (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 101 reviews)
Wholesale Catalog & Order Form tops our list with 4.1-star ratings and 101 reviews. With this app, you can increase conversion by allowing customers to place orders immediately in the catalog. This app proposes a more personalized wholesale buying experience (for worldwide buyers with multiple currencies) where you create a VIP e-catalog (ideally one for each buyer), & send the wholesale shoppable e-catalog right into the inbox of your international buyer, in their currency.
- A wholesale channel
- Multi currencies support
- Custom pricing management
- Technical glitches
- Essential plan at $25/month – Up to 500 pages, unlimited products, 45+ templates, secure sharing
- Studio plan at $50/month – Up to 2000 pages, unlimited products, templates ++, wholesale order taker, bulk order form
Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker (Overall ratings: 4./5⭐, 144 reviews)
The next app on our list is the Wholesale/Retail Catalog Maker app that automatically generates barcodes, prints them on any paper format, & creates retail catalogs, and wholesale line sheets (PDF format). You can create wholesale orders directly from your online catalogs and can synchronize them with store availability.
- Barcode & QR code support
- Wholesale online order sheet
- Complete design customization
- Unlimited product catalogs
- The app is free to install but with extra hidden charges.
- Personal plan at $89/month
- Business plan at $369/3 months
- Premium plan at $949/6 months
Flook: From PDF To Flipbook (Overall ratings: 3.6/5⭐, 5 reviews)
If you want to transform any PDF into digital flipbooks within a few seconds, customize their look & feel, then embed them into your store then this is a perfect choice for you. You can also add images, and videos, or link your flipbook to your online store to make your flipbook more interactive. In short, with this app, your customers can make purchases without leaving your catalog or lookbook.
- You can add rich and interactive content.
- Width & height customization
- Optimized for mobile and desktops
- Poor customer service
- Basic plan at $32/month – 10 Flipbooks, 100 MB/PDF max, 100 pages max, single and bulk upload PDFs
- Standard plan at $48/month – 50 Flipbooks, 500 MB/PDF max, 200 pages max
- Advanced plan at $99/month – 50 Flipbooks, 500 MB/PDF max, 500 pages max
Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 69 reviews)
Let’s explore the Easy Catalog: wholesale/retail app. The best part about this app is it imports products from collections, chooses a template, colors, fonts, and QR/barcodes & automatically creates a catalog/line sheet in 1min. In short, the app is a one-stop marketing tool to create unlimited cloud-saved PDF catalogs and send them to potential buyers and increase sales and conversions.
- Catalog & brochure templates
- Embeddable on Shopify pages
- Smart link for applying discount codes & conversion tracking
- Live preview
- Technical glitches with functionality and multi-language feature
- Free plan – 1 active catalog, all features unlocked for the test, embeddable as a flipbook
- Basic plan at $14.99/month – 3 catalogs/month, 100 products/catalog, flipbook, wholesale order
- Professional plan at $19.99/month – 10 catalogs/month, wholesale orders from catalogs, flipbook, catalog stat, QR code/barcode
Simplebooklet (Overall ratings: 4/5⭐, 3 reviews)
Simplebooklet is another good platform to make multiple flipbook brochures, flyers, catalogs, and product sheets that encourage customers to buy your products and services. With this app, you’ll gain incredible organic traction on search engines and social networks, drawing customers to your marketing collateral and your store.
- Build SEO reputation.
- Flipbook landing page customization
- Share interactive posts of your brochure on social media.
- Free plan is very limited.
- Free plan – Make one Simplebooklet, that contains a Simplebooklet watermark
- Pro plan at $14.99/month – All In free, make 3 Simplebooklets, use your own domain and logo, unlimited collections
- Boss plan at $59.99/month – Everything in PRO, up to 200 flipbooks, custom branding, and domain, live phone support
Flexify: Facebook Product Feed (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 254 reviews)
The next app on our list is Flexify: Facebook Product Feed which allows you to create auto-synced Facebook Product Catalogs that enable Dynamic Product Ads, Facebook Shop, and Instagram Shopping (psst… works with Google and Pinterest too). Flexify can build on and extend Shopify’s Facebook channel by adding powerful features to enhance and augment your existing product catalog.
- Enhances your Facebook channel
- Highly targeted Facebook & Instagram product ad campaigns.
- Up-to-date Facebook product catalog
- Poor support and only e-mail support
- Free plan – Up to 1000 products
- Small plan at $29/month – 2000 products, sales price, tax multiplier, choose feed images
- Large plan at $79/month – 9000 products, 3 additional language feeds, 3 additional currency feeds
Catalog Machine (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 23 reviews)
Catalog Machine is another great platform to make professional catalogs, line sheets, price lists, lookbooks, and brochures with easily customizable templates. You can also design product catalogs with fully customizable and professional-looking templates to meet the market’s and customers’ requirements.
- One-click product import
- Fully customizable templates
- Add custom catalogs, pre-built product grids
- App setup process seems complicated
- Lite plan at $19/month – 100 products, 5 catalogs
- Pro plan at $49/month – 500 products, 10 catalogs, protected catalogs, 2 users, unlimited pages per catalog
- Premium plan at $199/month – 10000 products, 50 catalogs, 10 users, protected catalogs, unlimited pages per catalog
Exico Easy Catalog Builder (Overall ratings: 2/5⭐, 4 reviews)
We present you with the next app which helps you to create beautiful and fully customizable PDF products (inventory) catalogs using your Shopify products. You can import products to build catalogs from your shop’s collections, smart collections, product types, vendor types, etc. The app provides you with ad customization options by changing colors, fonts, texts, and pricing details.
- Adv. customization option
- Quick product catalogs
- 3-Day free trial
- Features seem very limited
- Basic plan at $3.99/month – 1 catalog, 150 products
- Standard plan at $6.99/month – 5 catalogs, 300 products
- Pro plan at $14.99/month – 12 catalogs, 1000 products, 7 themes
IceCat Product Catalog (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 14 reviews)
IceCat Product Catalog is again that hidden gem that saves you a lot of time and cost by adding well-structured content directly from IceCat servers which helps to make the website look professional & helpful. With this app, you can import bulk products to build catalogs.
- Multimedia content
- Well-structured content
- Unique open-source catalog with product data-sheets
- Features seem very limited
- Free plan – Up to 20 product catalogs, single design template, English language support
- Bronze plan at $19/month – Up to 1000 product catalogs, single design template, English language support
- Gold plan at $49/month – Unlimited product catalogs, multiple design templates, template customize options, 40+ languages support
Coral CC (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 1 review)
Coral CC app is a tool to create custom dynamic catalogs in the form of online presentations downloadable as PDFs. The app allows you to host catalogs online, share your own link with your clients and have a seamless interaction with them on the platform.
In short, this app saves time and money using the information in your Shopify store to build your personalized catalogs and collections.
- Catalogs with online access PDF
- Automatic invoicing
- 14-Day free trial
- Does not support features like multi currencies.
- Custom pricing management
- Premium plan at $9.99/month
WinAds: Facebook Pixels (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 102 reviews)
The next app we brought for you is WinAds: Facebook Pixels app. It creates as many Facebook Catalogs as you want with just 1 click. Win Ads syncs your catalogs with your Shopify store, and creates product sets inside your catalog to dynamically re-target your niche-specific audience. The app also serves you with in-depth analytics of your pixels & Google Analytics account.
- 1 click Catalog manager + Audience manager
- Push notifications
- Server-side API purchase events
- 10-Day free trial
- Poor customer support
- Essential plan at $19.99/month – 5 Facebook pixels, 5 Google accounts, standard customer support
- Pro plan at $39.99/month – Pro Facebook pixels, 20 Facebook pixels, audience Builder, Pro product catalogs, basic Google Analytics
- Enterprise plan at $139.99/month – Pro Facebook pixels, Pro audience builder, Pro product catalogs, Pro Google analytics, Snapchat pixels
TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 102 reviews)
Last but not least on our list is TikTok, Insta & Facebook Pixel app. The best part about this app is you can create and manage active audiences and catalog feeds for hyper-performing ads. Also, with this app, you can easily connect Facebook, Instagram, & TikTok pixels with just one click, without any fuss.
- Catalog and audience manager
- TikTok, Facebook, Snap Reports
- Automatic invoicing
- Poor support.
- Expensive for small stores
- Basic Plan at $29.99/month – 8 Pixels, unlimited tracking tags, audience/catalog feed builder
- Advanced plan at $99.99/month – 8 Pixels, unlimited tracking tags, audience/catalog feed builder
- Enterprise plan at $199.99/month – 8 Pixels, unlimited tracking tags, audience/catalog feed builder, SS API
In this article, we have clubbed “12 Best Shopify Catalogue Apps” for your store. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of Shopify catalog apps. With these apps, you can add new functionality to your business and optimize your store to grow sales.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.