If you are looking for a BigCommerce Live Chat App for your business, you are at the right place.
According to stats published by icmi.com, 53% of customers prefer live chats before calling company support, and live chat has the highest customer satisfaction rate of 73% with 92% of conversions. So with the live chat apps, you too could scale your conversion rate to the next level.
But, let’s face it finding the best BigCommerce Live Chat app for your store from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the 10 Best BigCommerce Live Chat Apps in 2022.
Here’s the list –
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Tawk.to Live Chat
- Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk by Reamaze
- Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots
- Olark Live Chat by Olark.com
- eDesk Live Chat
- Replyco live chat
- Zendesk Support Live Chat
- Dixa Live Chat
If you’re looking for an all-in-one platform for improving customer service, quickly resolving issues, and improving the buyer experience, Helplama Helpdesk Software might just be the tool for you.
When you connect your store to the Helplama helpdesk, you get not only a live chat tool for your business, but also AI-drafted emails, insights to help out agents handling similar cases, and an eCommerce expert marketplace to ensure a seamless buying experience for your customers.
- Automated Agent Training
- Self-service returns center within the live chat
- AI chatbot for 24×7 customer service
- Pro-active customer service
- Hire specialized agents on an hourly basis
- Unlimited tickets for all pricing plans
- The automated agent training is a pro plan feature.
Starts from $99/month/3 users. A 15-day free trial.
Tawk. to Live Chat (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 227 reviews)
tawk.to Live Chat app tops our list with 4.3-star ratings and 227 reviews. With this app, you can stay connected from anywhere and respond to your customers from your computer or mobile device. The app greets new and returning visitors help them through pain points and messages them before they abandon carts.
- Compatible with all modern browsers
- Supports 45 language translations.
- Easy insights
- Real-time chat support
- Features seem very limited
- Problems with widgets after installation.
- Free to download
Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk by Reamaze (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 211 reviews)
The next app on our list is Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM which manages customer support requests from email, live chat, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, SMS, VOIP for all your stores in one place. The app creates automated website messages, sends push notifications, and builds chatbots to help, engage, and sell to customers on your storefront.
- Centralized customer service
- Automate teams & common tasks
- Highly rated merchant support
- Creates automated workflows
- Expensive for small stores.
- Basic plan at $29/month – Unlimited email inboxes, social integrations, live chat, and chatbots, trainable intents
- Plus plan at $69/month – Departments satisfaction surveys, FAQ history, Co-Browse, SSO, 2000 free push notifications
- Enterprise plan at $899/month – Customizable features, optional ticket volume-based pricing, dedicated priority support
Tidio ‑ Live Chat & Chatbots (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 1512 reviews)
If you want to start using intelligent Bots, which reclaim abandoned carts, increase sales and react to your customer’s behavior automatically, then this is a perfect choice for you. Tidio is an all-in-one Customer Service Platform that combines Live Chat, chatbots, email, Messenger, and Instagram to instantly communicate with your customers.
- Support multiple languages
- Multichannel communication in one place
- Rich widget customization options
- Built-in 30+ different chatbots
- The initial setup is confusing.
- Free plan – Live chat, 3 chat operators (only free plan), Chatbot conversations with up to 100 visitors/mon
- Communicator plan at $19/month – 1 chat operator inc., All Free, plan features, Live typing preview, Live visitor data
- Chatbots plan at $49/month – All Free plan features, Unlimited chatbots, Unlimited unique reachable visitors/mo, Chatbot templates
Olark Live Chat App (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 221 reviews)
Let’s explore Olark Live Chat App, the best part of this app is it helps you learn from every online interaction by engaging your customers, answering questions, and gathering feedback. The app organizes your customer’s data and automatically sends a suggestion or special offer at the perfect moment.
- Chat support in real-time
- Offline messaging
- Easy data access
- Unlimited integrations
- Does not allow you to share pictures/screenshots/GIFs.
- Full-featured plan at $29/month – Unlimited chat history, Customizable chatbox, Data security, real-time reporting, Agent groups
JivoChat Live Chat (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 105 reviews)
JivoChat Live Chat is another great platform to engage with every visitor on your website and get more sales and leads from the traffic you already have. The app offers you live chat, email, Facebook, callback, telephony, and all the communication supports on one single platform.
- Easy to setup and easy to use
- Built-in CRM
- Poor support
- Free plan – Lifetime free 5 users, Unlimited live chats and websites
- Pro plan at $29/month – Basic Plan + Many Features, Smart Triggers, Detailed visitor info, Canned responses, Chat and file transferring
eDesk Live Chat (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 28 reviews)
The next app on our list is eDesk Live Chat app which will boost your sales through customer service and help web visitors, in real-time, at the peak of their purchasing intent, with Free Live Chat.
With this app, you can set automation rules and let A.I. tools analyze customer queries and automatically suggest responses so you can reply in just one click.
- Centralize customer messages
- Auto-translate & AI responses
- WhatsApp Integration.
- Full team & channel reporting
- Too expensive plans for small stores
- Essential plan at $69/month – Unlimited Agents, Smart Inbox, Live Chat, AI Auto-Responder, Automation
- Growth plan at $229/month – WhatsApp Integration, Auto-translate, Advanced Reporting & Insights, Up to 10 Channels
- Scale plan at $289/month – Everything in the Growth, Unlimited channels, 1,500 tickets/month incl.
Replyco live chat (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 12 reviews)
Replyco live chat is another good platform if you are looking for a widget that integrates with eCommerce platforms, such as WooCommerce, Shopify, Magento, and BigCommerce. The app provides streamlined customer support and fully customizable instant messaging to connect with your web visitors in real-time, wherever they are on the internet.
- Quick & Simple Setup
- Fully Customizable
- Smart, Automated Responses
- Easy Task Assignment
- Plans are too expensive for small stores.
- Basic plan at €60/month – Priorities and SLA, Translation, Auto-responders
- Standard plan at €120/month – Smart filters, User permissions, User collision detection, Channel-specific templates
- Business plan at €300/month – Custom fields, Dashboard customization, Dedicated account manager, Lifetime historical data
Zendesk Support Live Chat (Overall ratings: 3.6/5⭐, 151 reviews)
We present you with the app on our list that gives customers the most relevant answers and information automatically and provides a faster self-service experience. The best part about this app is it enables customer interactions across messaging, phone, chat, email, social media, and any other channel you can imagine, to all, come together in one place.
- Multi-channel customer interaction
- Easy customization
- Centralize customer messages
- Problems while switching the billing.
- Team plan at $49/month – Easy-to-set up automation & workflows, Messaging across web, mobile and social
- Growth plan at $79/month – multiple Help centers, Easy-to-set up automation & workflows, Messaging across web, mobile and social
Dixa Live Chat (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 20 reviews)
Last but not least on our list is Dixa Live Chat app. The best part about this app is – it is optimized and customizable for any screen size, your website visitors can talk to you from any device and have a great experience. In short, the app provides you with an omnichannel customer experience with advanced automation.
- Customize your live chat experience
- Advanced routing
- Instant feedback
- Does not include auto-translation and smart inbox features.
- Essential plan at $39/month – Dixa Messenger as a Channel, Intelligent Routing
- Growth plan at $89/month – All Channels (Phone, Email, Dixa Messenger, Live Chat, SMS, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Twitter, Whatsapp, and Contact Forms)
- Ultimate plan at $139/month – Knowledge-Centered Service, Advanced Conversation Automations
We hope you have enjoyed our article- “9 Best BigCommerce Live Chat Apps in 2022”. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of BigCommerce Live Chat Apps, with their features, pros, and cons. You just have to analyze your needs and choose according to them.
If you’re looking for a platform that allows you to centralize your marketing and support efforts on a single platform, the Helplama helpdesk is the tool for you. The platform automates the collection of Google reviews, Trustpilot reviews, and user-generated videos. This can save you time and effort by eliminating the need to sift through large databases.