Your employees are the public face of your company. As a result, employee onboarding and training are critical factors. In fact, companies that invest in employee training profit by 21% more. For the same reason, many businesses use a “Digital Adoption Platform” to accomplish this.
Whatfix is one such platform, allowing businesses to onboard, train, and support employees on enterprise applications. It is also employed to enhance their overall customer experience.
However, as with any platform, it is not tailored to the specific requirements of each brand. That is why we are providing you with some Whatfix alternatives that you can use in your business.
Let’s dive into the details:
Whatfix Alternatives: A Cost Comparison
|Alternatives||Pricing Starts At||Pricing Limitation|
|Walkme||Basic plan( Custom Pricing)||
|SAP Enable Now||$11/user/month||
Top 10 Whatfix Alternatives
1) Walkme (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 188 reviews)
Walkme is one of the top alternatives to Whatfix. They aim to help their users achieve exponential growth through technology. This platform is AI-powered and provides a complete solution for your employee training.
Their pricing plans are categorized as follows:
- Basic Plan – Custom pricing
- Custom Plan – Custom pricing
- Customizable product tours that blend seamlessly with your platform.
- Helps to create internal/operational efficiencies.
- Offers contextual training for your employees.
- Compared to Whatfix, the quality of analytics is a bit lower.
- Walkme editor sometimes gets hindered by visual bugs.
- Does not generate content in multiple formats and languages automatically.
2) Userlane (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 63 reviews)
This Whatfix alternative is designed to support your software users, enhance the user experience, and optimize business processes. This platform’s main aim is to provide its users with fast and easy learning.
The pricing plans of this platform are categorized as follows:
- For SMBs – Custom pricing
- For Enterprises – Custom pricing
- Provides API.
- Coding experience is not required.
- Responsive design.
- Does not provide a free trial.
- Limited option for branding and customization.
- Integration with the ticketing system is not provided.
3) Apty (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 107 reviews)
This software does more than walk-throughs and focuses on business processes, their outcomes, and employee productivity. They offer services that are unique to your brand.
The pricing options are categorized into two as follows:
- Evaluation – Free plan
- Custom Plan – Custom pricing
- Provides an easy understanding of insights and data.
- Lets you customize the onboarding flow for each user type.
- Excellent customer support.
- The deployment and integration take some time for certain users.
- Free trial is not available.
4) ChurnZero (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 761 reviews)
This Whatfix alternative helps in reducing your customer churn by enabling your team to understand your customers better. This platform helps you with onboarding, product adoption, and getting customer insights. They provide custom pricing plans according to your business needs.
- Specially focuses on customer churn reduction.
- A consistent theme for the whole product makes it user-friendly.
- Easier to admin.
- Some users report the UI being clunky at times.
- Setup is a bit tricky for some users.
- Rigid settings for widgets.
5) AppLearn (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 51 reviews)
This software which is a Whatfix alternative is intended to provide your customers with a better support experience by providing effective apps and workflows. This platform provides custom pricing tailored to your business needs.
- Users rate this app as being more user-friendly.
- Provides better data analysis.
- There is a functionality to duplicate tooltips.
- Customization options are limited.
- Some users report the UI/UX to be a bit outdated.
6) Pendo (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐, 960 reviews)
This software helps you deliver better product experiences for more productive users. This platform provides a free plan. You can also opt for their pricing, which is categorized into 4 tiers as follows:
- Free Plan
- Team – Custom Pricing
- Pro – Custom Pricing
- Enterprise – Custom Pricing
- Easier to admin.
- Simple to track pages and events.
- Better integrations.
- Does not directly integrate with your LMS.
- Slower to reach ROI.
- More expensive.
7) Inline Manual (Overall ratings: 4.6/5⭐, 22 reviews)
This digital adoption platform helps you to create interactive walkthroughs, tooltips, surveys, and support articles.
This software provides a 14-day free trial. After that, the pricing of this Whatfix alternative is categorized into two as follows:
- Standard Pro – $158/month.
- Enterprise – Custom pricing.
- Better at meeting requirements.
- Easier to admin.
- Excellent audio-visual walkthroughs.
- Cannot customize user-data analytics.
- Some users report the back end being slow.
8) Appcues (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 225 reviews)
This platform helps in boosting product adoption with onboard workflows that require no coding.
The free trial of this software is measured according to your use rather than the parameter of the number of days. The free trial is available for up to 50 Appcues flows and 10 events. After that, the pricing schemes are categorized into 4 as follows:
- Essential – $249/month
- Growth – $879/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Provides unlimited insights from the basic plan.
- Tooltips and in-app surveys are available.
- Excellent customization via unlimited themes.
- Multi-account support is tailored only for the Enterprise plan.
- Some users report that it is not easy to localize checklists.
- Many users say they want a better visualization of all of their flows.
9) SAP Enable Now (Overall ratings: 4.8/5⭐, 2 reviews)
This digital adoption platform is designed to reduce the learning curve for your team with contextual and relevant content. It was formerly known as “SAP Workforce Performance Builder”. The pricing of this platform is customizable and starts at $11/user/month.
- Provides a flexible, multimodal content production with a true single-source concept.
- Easy to use.
- Comes with content lifecycle management with automated localization.
- Free version or free trial is not provided.
- Missing configuration of saml in the on-promise version.
- The cost of the licenses is quite high.
10) Userpilot (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 122 reviews)
This software helps product teams deliver personalized in-app experiences to increase growth metrics at every stage of the user journey. The onboarding process is handled quickly, and that too, without writing code.
This Whatfix alternative comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, you can choose any of their pricing plans as mentioned below:
- Traction – $249/month
- Growth – $499/month
- Enterprise – $1000/month
- Easy to set up.
- The UX is constantly being updated.
- Great support team.
- Some users think the integration with WordPress is not smooth.
- More load leads to the lag of this software.
- Pricing is high for small businesses.
To Sum It Up:
You can make your onboarding process and product support easier and less time-consuming by utilizing a digital adoption platform. The Whatfix alternatives listed above are some good alternatives to consider. Before selecting one, consider your company’s needs and make an informed decision.
If you are looking for an easy option to automate your agent recruitment, you can go to Helplama Helpdesk. In addition to recruitment, this platform can also help in automating your agent training based on your previous chats or tickets. What’s more, they also come with customized pricing plans starting from $99/month.
So, what are you waiting for?