AI bot assists you in providing quick customer support service and as per a report, 71% of consumers believe that a fast response can drastically improve their experience.
Yellow AI is one of the leading software that provides chatbot customer support service but has strong competitors. So, let’s dive into the top 7 Yellow AI alternatives.
Helplama Helpdesk’s AI chatbot allows you to respond to your customers in real-time. The bot is well-equipped and can provide personalized messages to your customers based on their queries. It also has a user-friendly interface and even provides metrics that can help you analyze its performance.
- Helplama provides omnichannel support and helps you manage Facebook, Whatsapp, emails, and more.
- It assists you in marketing by rolling out notifications such as an abandoned cart, limited-period discounts, out for delivery, and many more.
- Helplama’s AI bot can also automate your social media handle by collecting good reviews from Trustpilot, Google, Yelp, etc. and posting them on social media.
- The bot can even manage your knowledge base by adding articles to it.
- Free- 15 Days
- Standard- $99/Month
- Pro- $199/Month
- Enterprise- $399/Month
Haptik helps you implement its AI service on platforms like mobile apps, websites, and messaging channels. It even has a voice-enabled bot that can solve queries of your customers with the help of FAQ articles.
- Hapkit provides you with user behavior insights and even runs campaigns when the traffic is high on your site.
- It provides custom configurations so that you can match them with your business theme.
- Comes with natural language understanding which answers customer queries according to their language.
Pricing is given to you through a custom quote and you need to get in touch with their sales team to get the accurate price.
Verloop can automate your customer support on platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, website, Viber, and many more. It even provides multilingual language support that helps you attend to your global customers.
- Provides real-time monitoring of the productivity of your team.
- It even allows you to set customized reports.
- Verloop’s Whatsapp bot converts voice notes into messages so that it’s easier for your team to respond.
They do not show pricing up front, you need to contact their sales team for that.
Respond is an automation platform that offers customer support and customer engagement activities. It turns your events into promotional activities by sending notifications of them in email, SMS, Whatsapp, and many more.
- Shows you all the conversations of different platforms on a single dashboard.
- Send feedback surveys through SMS after a query from the customer is solved.
- Can work with e-commerce, education, and hospitality industries.
- Free- 14 Days
- Team- $99/Month
- Business- $299/Month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
Trengo provides omnichannel customer support on platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, live chat, and many more. It even has its own app that allows you to easily manage your customer queries.
- Allows you to create CSAT surveys and can measure them via any channel.
- Automate your omnichannel conversation with the help of its bot.
- Allows you to create and manage a knowledge base.
- It has only one API which can be used to integrate with any channel.
- Free- 14 Days
- Grow- $18/Month
- Scale- $29/Month
- Enterprise- $40/Month
Kapture provides an email notification whenever a new chat request comes in, this ensures that no chat is left unattended. It even provides chat history which you can use for future reference and knowledge base management.
- It provides 24/7 customer support.
- You can create custom reports.
- Allow you to prioritize tickets.
- Essential- $35/Month/User
- Professional- $50/Month/User
- Enterprise- $90/Month/User
WATI is specially built for Whatsapp conversations and it offers no code chatbot builder. It allows you to build custom notifications with a CTA button option.
- WATI provides a chat button that can be placed anywhere on your website.
- It provides a shared inbox that allows your team to collaborate easily.
- WATI has a team management function where you can create a team structure and use its management functions.
- Standard- $40/Month/5 Agents
Now, in the end, we hope that this post will help you choose the best Yellow AI alternative so that you can send personalized messages to your customers and scale up the customer service experience.
However, if you are looking for software that provides automated omnichannel customer support then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. It has an AI chatbot that attends to your customers in real-time and solves their queries. Helplama can also automate your social media accounts by collecting good reviews from platforms like Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, etc. and posting them on your social media handle.