Last Updated: December 2023
Customers today value the convenience of online shopping, but they also value personal and instant interactions.
As a result, live chat is quickly becoming the most popular method of contact for online customers. According to a survey, 46 percent of customers prefer live chat to other options such as email, phone, and social media.
But another survey also discovered that 77% of customers won’t make a purchase if there’s no live chat support. Additional study conveys that one-third of consumers would switch businesses after just one instance of bad customer service. This makes it crucial for your e-commerce store to provide live chat as a website feature.
The good news is that there are numerous third-party live chat integration apps available if your store is built with Shopify. But how do you know which live chat Shopify app is best for you?
Well, we’ve done the legwork and explored the best live chat apps for Shopify for you.
Here are the top 15 Shopify live chat apps for creating a more personalized, engaging shopping experience:
- Helplama Helpdesk
- Zendesk Chat
- Zoho Desk
- Freshdesk Messaging
We’ll go over the key features of each application, as well as the benefits, drawbacks, and other details to help you choose the best chat service for your Shopify store.
1. Helplama Helpdesk Software
If you’re looking for an all-in-one platform for improving customer service, quickly resolving issues, and improving the buyer experience, Helplama Helpdesk Software might just be the tool for you.
Helplama offers a unified platform through which you can interact with your customers via their preferred channels, such as email, chat, social media, etc.
Helplama Helpdesk’s live chat software is not like ordinary chat software! It’s an AI-powered self-center that can be integrated with many channels.
When you connect your store to the Helplama helpdesk, you get not only a live chat tool for your business, but also AI-drafted emails, insights to help out agents handling similar cases, and an eCommerce expert marketplace to ensure a seamless buying experience for your customers.
In addition, the Helplama helpdesk has a specialized training module that makes onboarding new agents for your team a breeze.
- Helplama’s workflow allows you to customize and automate any customer service or approval process with one-click ease.
- Provide all of the information agents require for a 360-degree view of customers at their fingertips.
- The eCommerce expert marketplace feature provides a place for customers to find the answers they need more quickly.
- Workloads have been shown to be reduced by up to 40% using AI-generated emails from this helpdesk.
- In comparison to most other apps, the integration options are superior. Integration with social media and apps such as Shopify, Magneto, and Woo is extremely simple.
- The infrastructure makes it the most scalable piece of software on the list, which means that seats can be added to support your business’s growth without requiring significant investment.
- There is an automatic mechanism for drafting messages and emails, which significantly helps with the pace of large workloads.
- Helplama’s reports and dashboards are useful because they allow you to track how your employees perform in terms of service and metrics.
- The console’s customization options can be limited.
- Although the increased functionality the platform provides is good, it can be overwhelming for first-time users.
The Helplama Helpdesk Software has a custom pricing model based on requirements. They also provide a free trial for 30 days.
Helplama Helpdesk Software is good for:
The Helplama helpdesk software is ideal for companies of all sizes that require a feature-rich, powerful live chat tool with complete support and customization. If you’re dealing with an increased workload on a daily basis and need a solution that can scale effectively, Helplama Helpdesk Software is worth considering.
2. Chatra (Overall rating ⭐4.9/5)
Chatra.io is a live chat app for Shopify that allows you to communicate with your customers more effectively. Chatra.io makes tracking support needs simple, and no customer is lost in the system because missed chats are automatically forwarded to their ticketing system.
We discovered that Chatra also lets you see the contents of a shopper’s cart in real-time, which allows you to identify the most valuable customers and provide personalized assistance.
The multilingual chat widget was another feature that stood out to us. Based on their browser settings, customers can see your chat widget in their preferred language.
- Chatra lets you reduce cart abandonment by proactively contacting customers who are stuck in the checkout process.
- Give your support team live-typing insights so they can see what customers type before they hit send. This can help them save time when preparing an answer.
- When an agent fails to respond to a query within a certain amount of time, the chat is automatically offered to the other agents online.
- Chatra is an excellent communication tool for Shopify businesses because it is far more convenient to engage via chat than by phone, which takes a long time per customer.
- Setting up a widget allows you to easily receive real-time raw feedback from customers.
- Chatra has a reliable support team that can help you get started and walk you through all of the features.
- The triggers feature helps in the generation of relevant conversations and high-quality leads.
- Users have reported instances where the app crashed and they had to restart it.
- Because this product lacks a proper chatbot, the functionality may be limited.
- Chatra does not have out-of-the-box integrations with certain systems.
Chatra provides a free plan with limited features. Paid plans begin at $21/month.
Chatra is good for:
Chatra is a great live chat tool for small businesses that are just getting started with their customer service. You can try it out for free or for a 10-day trial period if you’re still not sure if it’s worth it.
Link to Chatra chat Spotify: https://apps.shopify.com/chatra
3. Drift (Overall rating ⭐4.5/5)
Drift is the ideal tool for your business if you have a small sales or customer service team, or if you require after-hours and weekend support. Drift integrates live chat, chatbots, and automated personalization tools in one platform.
And Chatbots and automation make Drift a good live chat app to integrate with Shopify. Have a look at these stats that prove the importance of chatbots and AI:
- IBM predicts that by next year, 80% of all customer service interactions won’t need human interactions!
- Gartner predicts that 85 percent of all customer engagement will happen via chatbots.
- Only 14% of respondents say they prefer to fill out a website form over chatbots.
Furthermore, Drift allows you to send highly personalized messages to specific store visitors/customers, increasing engagement. It enables you to automate parts of the chat process, such as qualifying leads, assisting with meeting scheduling, and converting prospects more quickly.
The platform’s timely notifications allow your team to engage with customers and never miss a customer query. Drift’s reporting also shows you how your company is doing in terms of metrics such as impressions, conversations started, emails captured, and meetings scheduled.
- Drift Analytics & Insights provide a clear picture of your store’s performance by analyzing which conversational approaches, on which pages, generate the highest-converting leads.
- You give every qualified buyer the option to book a meeting whenever they’re ready with Drift Meetings.
- Drift’s visitor identification feature uses customer information to personalize chatbot conversations.
- With Drift, you can quickly transfer conversations from website visitors to your team to help answer any questions.
- Chats can be seamlessly transferred from one department to another.
- You can leave private notes for other members of the support team.
- It also allows you to set up multiple inboxes to handle various types of conversations.
- Users have reported that the platform’s UI changes frequently and significantly without prior notice.
- Having up-to-date tutorials on linking-social-media pages would save time in the future.
- Creating a playbook for the first time can be difficult. Templates would make it easier for the user to get started.
Drift offers a free demo and customized pricing as per client requirements.
Drift is good for:
Drift is an excellent tool for B2B marketing and sales teams looking to improve customer and prospect engagement. Drift has a premium pricing structure that may not be suitable for small businesses.
4. Helpcrunch (Overall rating ⭐ 4.8/5)
If you need a reliable customer communication software to talk to users and customers as well as acquire and convert leads on your Shopify store, Helpcrunch is the tool for you.
It provides a wide range of automation and customer service tools, but the software’s primary focus is unquestionably live chat. The best feature, according to us, is email support and trigger communication based on basically any information you collect about your users.
They also have a HelpCrunch app for mobile devices that allows you to assist clients from wherever you are.
- Manage customer conversations across all channels in a single location.
- After a conversation has ended, automatically send a chat rating survey to the customer.
- Live chats can be easily distributed across multiple agents.
- In-depth dashboard with all tabs, data, analytics, and insights to help you make better decisions and provide the best customer experience.
- We found that Helpcrunch is simple to install, configure, and use.
- It has a robust backend with numerous options and features.
- Customer segmentation and email automation are very useful.
- Obtain real-time feedback from your customers whenever they require assistance, particularly during the onboarding process.
- If you cancel, the service will be terminated immediately rather than continuing until the end of your subscription period.
- The platform needs to have Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram integration.
- Occasional bugs in essential features, such as notifications that do not work.
- We’ll have to wait for features like a chatbot and a multi-language knowledge base.
HelpCrunch LiveChat plan starts at $12.00 per month, per agent. HelpCrunch also offers a free trial.
Helpcrunch is good for:
If you’re trying to provide multi-channel customer support from a single platform, Helpcrunch might be the right tool for you. They offer pricing options for small and large businesses, as well as free migration from other platforms.
5. Zendesk Chat (Overall rating ⭐ 4.4/5)
Zendesk Chat is a live chat solution that allows you to proactively engage with customers while also answering questions and resolving issues more quickly.
The platform is highly customizable, allowing you to select a template or fine-tune the design to your liking. You can message customers in real-time by adding a chat widget that is customized to your website.
Most importantly, you can automate interactions with chatbots that customers prefer as well. As per American Express, around 61% of consumers prefer to communicate with chatbots for effective, and quick interaction with brands.
You will also get a wide range of real-time reports on customer satisfaction, site analytics, and agent performance.
- A dashboard that provides real-time visitor information, automatic translation, and conversation search.
- Chat windows that can be customized to match your company’s branding.
- Powerful triggers for starting conversations with a specific group of visitors.
- Ability to organize a team of customer service representatives into departments.
- You can deploy chatbots to automate simple, time-consuming tasks.
- For frequently asked questions, Zendesk allows the use of canned responses.
- We found that it is simple to retrieve customer data, and the data is quite accurate.
- They provide a history tab, which makes it easy to find previous chats.
- It can be difficult to switch between multiple chats at times.
- There is no screen sharing feature, which can be useful when troubleshooting to help agents better understand the problem.
- The accuracy of the online status for available chat is sometimes incorrect.
- It needs a feature that allows chats about a specific issue to be routed to specific teams.
Zendesk offers a limited free plan. Paid plans start at $14/month/agent.
Zendesk Chat is good for:
Zendesk is best known for supporting small businesses, but the company has recently expanded into the enterprise market. The good news is Zendesk Chat is a versatile platform that can be scaled to fit the needs of any company.
6. Zoho Desk (Overall rating ⭐ 4.5/5)
Zoho Desk is a versatile, cloud-based help desk support software that includes a live chat widget, allowing your customers to communicate with your support team in real-time.
To address your customers’ issues, Zoho Desk provides a fully functional ticketing system and call center solution.
The platform includes social support integration, which allows you to respond to customer inquiries on social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook. It also has a reporting tool and analytics feature, which your managers can use to identify issues with your agent’s performance.
- Zoho provides a knowledge base with contextual AI, so your agents can respond and assist customers in finding answers more quickly.
- The platform provides various ticket views to automatically organize your tickets based on priority, due date, status, or CRM status.
- They have a feature that ensures that no two agents work on the same ticket at the same time.
- We rarely experienced outages or data issues on Zoho’s cloud.
- The platform enables us to address users’ problems based on the type of problem they are experiencing and categorize them.
- One of the features we like about Zoho Desk is that it is multi-platform. You can access it from your desktop or laptop, any web browser, or even your mobile device.
- Zoho Desk also includes a basic knowledge base that can be used to create FAQs.
- Setting up this tool is not always very intuitive and may take some time to get used to.
- We also discovered that the interface is sometimes slow to update with new tickets and responses.
- If you’re using Zoho Desk on a small monitor/screen, you might have trouble seeing the small icons.
- Despite its large customer base, Zoho Desk lacks compatibility with some Apple products.
Zoho Desk offers a free plan. Paid plans start at $14/agent/month.
Zoho Desk is good for:
Zoho Desk was designed with both small and large businesses in mind. They also have a flexible pricing plan that takes this into account. Zoho Desk is the tool for you if you need multi-department ticketing and 24×5 support.
7. LiveChat (Overall rating ⭐ 4.6/5)
LiveChat is a Shopify live chat support app with a visually appealing user interface. It includes a number of chat tools that enable your service agents to answer your customers’ questions quickly.
LiveChat not only allows you to chat in real-time but also allows you to send targeted messages to site visitors in order to engage them proactively.
They provide a user-friendly dashboard for organizing your communication, which includes chats, emails, apps, and so on. It also integrates with other software platforms such as Facebook, Salesforce, WordPress, Messenger, Dropbox, and so on.
- You can see what a customer is typing before they send the message using their message sneak-peek tool. There is also an archive where you can view previous chats.
- Each plan includes phone, email, and Shopify online chat support 24/7, as well as an extensive knowledge base.
- Intelligent chat routing distributes chats evenly to available agents, and the Supervision feature allows you to train agents behind the scenes during live chats.
- The app is simple and adaptable, making it ideal for first-time users. You can also rely on its API, which will provide you with the assistance you require.
- It enables your agents to label chats. This can assist you in determining which sections of your website’s F.A.Q. section customers have the most questions about.
- Transferring an existing chat session to a more appropriate individual or team is a simple process.
- Lastly, we found that it works well in both web and mobile browsers.
- The only recurring issue with LiveChat is that its notifications can be inconsistent at times. On mobile devices, we’ve seen push notifications being missed at times.
- To cater to non-English speaking clients, they could add a feature that would help translate chats into various languages.
- If you are on a tight budget, you may want to reconsider purchasing this app. This tool is slightly more expensive than other Shopify live support platforms.
- We’d also like them to include a screen-sharing option to help customers.
LiveChat paid plans start at $16 per month.
LiveChat is good for:
LiveChat is ideal for businesses that need assistance setting up a complete customer service system from the ground. Give LiveChat a chance to provide asynchronous communication and chatbots for 24/7 customer support.
8. Tidio (Overall rating ⭐ 4.8/5)
Tidio is a well-designed freemium Shopify chat support app that focuses on the quality of integration with existing platforms. We found that having multiple contact formats (phone, email, web form, and chat) can allow visitors to contact the business via the channel that suits them best.
Furthermore, its email notification feature allows you to easily track and respond to missed live chat messages. Tidio also includes live visitor tracking and new visitor notifications, allowing your agents to respond to activity on your site as it occurs.
- Set up automation that allows you to target your visitors with automated messages based on their type of activity, such as sending specific invitations to people who return to your store.
- When you’re not available for an instant chat, you can send responses via email or through the mobile app.
- Transfer the live chat to another agent immediately based on user-specific requirements and queries.
- We found that chatbot administration is quite simple.
- Tidio allows you to export user data to a file that is accessible by other tools and CRMs.
- You can keep track of your team’s performance and chat traffic with live chat analytics.
- The “automate repetitive answers” feature saves you a lot of time and helps in the screening of potential clients.
- We discovered a few minor bugs that occur from time to time with heavy use.
- The backend’s language support isn’t always up to par.
- The chatbot feature appears to hit the monthly limit far too quickly at the start of the month.
- When you need to increase the number of operators, you must pay $10 per month, making it expensive for small businesses with a larger number of operators.
Tidio offers a free plan. Paid plans start at $18/month.
Tidio is good for:
Tidio was created for small businesses that want to centralize all of their communication and automate customer interactions. If you’re looking for a low-cost yet effective Live Chat solution, Tidio is the platform for you.
Link to the Tidio Shopify app: https://apps.shopify.com/tidio-chat
9. LiveAgent (Overall rating ⭐ 4.7/5)
LiveAgent is a help desk software for small and medium-sized businesses that prioritizes communication via various channels.
One of LiveAgent’s key strengths is its ability to integrate multiple communication channels into a single user-friendly dashboard. We discovered that everything is seamlessly connected, whether it’s email, live chat, phone, Facebook, Twitter, or even Instagram.
The platform is visually appealing and has a variety of customization options that let you tailor it to your specific business needs. The ticketing system is extremely beneficial for data collection as well as gathering offline messages and leads. LiveAgent is primarily a web-based application, but it is also available on iOS and Android.
- The live chat feature of LiveAgent has been rated as the fastest on the market, with chat displayed speeds of 2.5 seconds.
- The setup of LiveAgent is simple and quick. Because it is browser-based, there is no need to install anything, and you can access it from any computer.
- The gamification feature in LiveAgent allows agents to monitor key support stats, earn badges, and progress through 12 support levels.
- If you don’t want to build your own support portal, the knowledge base feature is a great option.
- The use of tags to categorize both new and old tickets greatly assists you in keeping all of the tickets organized.
- We’ve found it useful to be able to transfer the chat to the online agent best suited to answer a question.
- The automated ticket system makes it simple to track related messages.
- Employees can be easily evaluated using the provided reports and analytics.
- Users have previously experienced brief outages, but the team at live agent has been quick to keep them informed.
- We also wish the website builder included a front-end preview system or pre-built templates.
- We felt that the platform provided inadequate statistics and reporting and that a more granular approach would be preferable.
- LiveAgent could benefit from new themes and UX features.
LiveAgent pricing begins at $15 per user per month.
LiveAgent is good for:
If you want to manage inquiries from multiple channels on one platform, LiveAgent is the tool for you. The LiveAgent “Free” subscription plan can be useful if you’re running a small business with limited support needs.
10. Intercom (Overall rating ⭐ 4.5/5)
Intercom is an all-in-one customer communication tool that includes both live chat and chatbots. The platform can help businesses build better customer relationships by providing personalized, messenger-based experiences from onboarding to support.
Intercom stands out from other platforms on the list because it helps you in engaging customers by sending more targeted and tailored emails, as well as in-app messages and push notifications.
Intercom also combines the majority of channels into a single location, making it easy for Shopify customer service chat teams
- Features such as live chat, interactive apps, conversational bots, and product tours can all be used to provide real-time support.
- Custom bots can automatically qualify, prioritize, and route leads 24/7.
- Intercom allows you to create an effective FAQ page based on questions asked by customers in the Intercom web chat.
- With collaborative inboxes, automated workflows, and reporting, you can manage multichannel customer interactions at scale.
- Intercom allows your team to support clients without switching between apps.
- Self-service options- If a customer needs help, they can use the chat or search for articles in the ‘Help Center.’
- When responding to customers, it is simple to collaborate with other members of your team.
- We liked how Intercom provides a clean chat widget UI.
- There is no audit feature to determine if one of your users made changes to other accounts, removed articles, and so on.
- They still have a lot of room to improve the audio messages or voice communication features.
- We also didn’t find the option to archive an interaction.
- No enhanced reporting or integration with Google Analytics.
Intercom’s paid plans start at $39 per month. They also offer a free trial period.
Intercom is good for:
Intercom is ideal for mid-sized companies that want to expand their live chat system. Intercom is also the tool to use if you’re looking to create your first support bot.
11. Olark (Overall rating ⭐ 4.5/5)
Olark is a website live chat tool that uses automated messages and live-chat to connect your support team to the right customers. Olark allows you to chat in real-time, organize customer data, and apply live chat insights.
Not only will your employees have access to all of the information they require, but every conversation will be recorded in a transcript. The free chat widget can be added to various pages on your website and can send targeted messages based on the page the visitor is viewing.
- Olark allows integration with third-party software such as HubSpot, HelpScout, Groove, Salesforce, Zendesk, and many others.
- Previous chats are archived and easily searchable.
- It’s simple to modify to match the look and feel of your website.
- Filter your transcripts to find information on a specific subject. You can also search for instances where your competitor has been mentioned.
- We found that Olark was easy to use, quick, and allows support staff to chat with multiple clients at the same time.
- Olark also makes it easy to start a conversation with anyone who visits your website.
- They provide automation, allowing you to create personalized starter messages based on the user’s behavior, location, and even search history.
- You can even set up custom chatbox forms to collect information from your visitors prior to the start of a chat.
- Users have reported intermittent outages/downtime, but it is usually back up and running quickly.
- They need a mobile app for agents to chat with the individuals that reach out to them via chat.
- The design does not appear to be very modern. More design options are required to further customize the appearance.
Olark pricing begins at $15 per month. There is also a free plan available.
Olark is good for:
Are you looking for a live chat app that will lower your operating costs while also increasing your sales? Olark could be the app for you. Olark is best suited for small to medium-sized businesses looking for a simple way to integrate live chat into their Shopify store.
12. Userlike (Overall rating ⭐ 4.6/5)
Userlike is a cloud-based real-time platform that ensures your customers have the best live chat experience possible.
The best part about this shopify chat support platform is that it can be used on a variety of channels, including WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Telegram, websites, and even SMS. This keeps you in touch with your customers even when they aren’t on your website.
Your team can chat with customers on both desktop and mobile devices using Userlike.We liked how it connects customers with the agent with whom they previously interacted to foster strong relationships.
Userlike also promises to keep your customers’ information secure through its proprietary data privacy features.
- Communication between different teams is aided by conversation forwarding features.
- Userlike also creates intelligent customer profiles to help you understand who your customers are.
- Instead of having a separate account for each of these messaging channels, Userlike combines them all into one.
- We discovered that the support team responds quickly and that onboarding was a pleasant experience.
- Integrations are simple with a variety of CRMs, websites, and messaging tools.
- Easy to provide pre and post-chat surveys for improving customer satisfaction
- We also thought that Userlike had a very nice UI/UX Design that would look great on any homepage.
- We discovered that the free version has very few features and only one agent seat.
- We believe that analytics and other tools should be included in their team’s plan.
- There are fewer customization options for the chatbot and widget.
Userlike provides a 14-day free trial period. Their team plan begins at $29 per month.
Userlike is good for:
Userlike is designed for small to medium-sized businesses that want to integrate live chat into their customer service while keeping scalability in mind. If you’re looking for a live chat solution that’s easy to use and doesn’t take a long time to set up, Userlike is a great option.
13. Freshdesk Messaging (Overall rating ⭐ 4.4/5)
Freshdesk Messaging is a live chat and messaging platform that aims to increase customer engagement while also streamlining all customer interactions. Freshdesk Messaging allows your team to reach your customers no matter where they are — web, mobile, social, or messengers.
The best part is that you don’t have to limit support to live chat. Instead, you could create and deploy customer service chatbots.
The platform not only has multichannel capability and automation but also has built-in gamification mechanics to boost agent productivity.
- Their ticketing system makes it simple to see if a customer has an open help ticket and their history with the company.
- Customer insights: a pre-chat survey gathers contact information, chat transcripts provide sales insights, and a post-chat survey can be used to collect feedback.
- Chatbots powered by AI with transactional and informational capabilities.
- Freshdesk messaging presents data metrics and analytics in a simple and easy-to-understand format.
- Agents can respond to all customer conversations across digital channels in one place using the unified inbox.
- APIs with rich functionality for custom integration, workflows, and more.
- The ability to add FAQs, Message Channels, and customize the entire message icon is what we liked best about this app.
- It is natural to make mistakes when responding to customer service messages, but the platform does not allow users to delete sent chat messages.
- The free version has a limited set of features.
- There should also be a video communication feature.
- In addition, we discovered that the Freshdesk bot had limited functionality.
Pricing for Freshdesk messaging starts at $15/month per agent and scales up to $109/month per agent. They also provide a free version.
Freshdesk Messaging is good for:
Freshdesk messaging could be the tool for you if you’re looking for a way to reduce the incoming load by automatically engaging with your customers. It’s definitely worth trying out, with features like custom integration, automated workflows, and smart analytics.
14. Podium (Overall rating ⭐ 4.4/5)
Podium is a platform that gives your team a single inbox to manage all of your business’s communications and interactions. By focusing on familiar communication channels that consumers already use, Podium allows you to make interactions with customers simple and convenient.
It also serves as a powerful lead generation tool, allowing you to collect customer contact information while they are on your website.
What makes the Podium unique? You can collect reviews using Podium’s messaging capabilities. And you should know that Americans will pay 17% more to do business with firms that have good reviews and reputations surrounding their customer service. Moreover, 70 percent of U.S. consumers have spent more money to do business with a company that delivers great service.
- Streamline customer conversations, and assign them to different members of your team.
- You can communicate with your customers and teams from anywhere using the Podium mobile and desktop apps.
- You can see every customer insight at a glance with ‘Contact Profiles’, so your agents know who they’re talking to before you respond.
- Podium provides different options for seamless customization to meet business needs.
- The user interface is simple to use and learn. Anyone can quickly learn how to use the software and get it up and running.
- It is easy to keep multiple conversations going at the same time in an organized fashion.
- Podium allows you to personalize the message that users receive, You can send out a mass text or send each text individually.
- Social media integration would be a useful feature for Podium.
- We discovered that the search function can be unreliable at times.
- Their pricing is significantly higher when compared to other platforms.
- They could improve the user interface because the layout is disorganized and cluttered with multiple users.
Podium is also available for a free trial. Their paid plans start at $189/ month.
Podium is good for:
Podium excels when it comes to dealing with local businesses.
Podium could be the right tool for you if you’re a small business looking for an easy-to-use live chat tool.
15. Smartsupp (Overall rating ⭐ 4.7/5)
Smartsupp provides a variety of tools and features for real-time interactions with your customers.
It includes everything your team requires, such as automated messages, analytics to understand customer behavior, multi-channel messaging, and so on.
We like the fact that you can watch video recordings of visitors on your website, which can provide useful insights.
Smartsupp can be integrated into any website and also provides tutorials on how to integrate with popular tools.
- To engage website visitors, you can use chatbot automation. Custom rules can be set up to automatically send personalized messages to your visitors.
- Analytics can be used to determine the impact of Smartsupp based on customer behavior and conversion rate.
- Customize the position, text, colors, and image of the Smartsupp chat box to reflect your company’s identity.
- We liked how simple it was to set up the chatbox and how customizable it was.
- Every time a visitor initiates a chat conversation with you, your agent will receive an instant notification.
- The interface is very user-friendly – the design is super clean and simple to use on both desktop and smartphone.
- Users reported that the iOS app was occasionally buggy.
- Some users have also reported a delay in receiving messages via the app.
- We also found that the free version has limited features.
Smartsupp has a free plan available. Their paid plans start from $15/month.
Smartsupp is good for:
If you’re a company that finds Smartupps’ video recording feature useful for reviewing customer activity in real-time, this tool is well worth the money. If you’re a small business that has fewer than 100 monthly conversations, their free plan will suffice.
So there you have it –the tools you need to set up the best live chat for Shopify.
Providing a great customer experience via live chat not only helps you meet rising demand but also gives you a competitive advantage. Live chat gives your customers a quick response option for any questions they may have, increasing the conversion rate of your website and generating more sales.
Additionally, also prefer software with a chatbot option like Helplama Helpdesk as it can not only help boost response time but customer experience as well.
Let’s take a scenario: Marriott International’s Aloft Hotels brand tested a robotic butler called “Botlr” in late 2017 as a way to aid and assist all the front desk associates to respond more quickly to guest queries and demands.
Result: According to early reports from the hotel chain, 2 out of 3 Aloft guests were interacting with the ChatBotler.
But setting up an in-house team to manage customer service can consume a lot of your money and time. Instead, you can go for managed customer support services specialized for E-commerce businesses starting from just $399/mo.