Last Updated: December 2023
Do you know, on average, users spend 18.6 hours on Whatsapp? Thus, reaching out to your customers and solving their queries on Whatsapp can help you scale up your business faster.
WATI is one of the leading software that provides Whatsapp customer support but has strong competitors. So, let’s dive into the top 10 WATI alternatives.
Helplama Helpdesk is omnichannel helpdesk software that provides Whatsapp customer support as well. It delivers out-of-the-box customer service with the help of its AI chatbot. The AI chatbot quickly attends to your customers and solves their queries with the help of canned responses or knowledge-base articles.
- Helps in marketing your product with the help of Whatsapp notifications. Some of the notifications it can roll out are abandoned carts, ongoing events, delivery notifications, and many more.
- Creates tickets from Whatsapp queries.
- Provides omnichannel support with which you can reach out to customers through SMS, email, social media, and many more.
- It even allows you to create and manage your knowledge base.
- Free- 15 Days
- Standard- $99/Month
- Pro- $199/Month
- Enterprise- $399/Month
Helpwise is a software that allows you to view all the chats on a single page. It has a shared inbox feature for email, Whatsapp, live chat, etc., allowing your team to collaborate and work on a single dashboard easily.
- Allows you to set up automation rules.
- Provides omnichannel support and can be integrated with Slack, Facebook, Whatsapp, and many more.
- Allows you to create a CSAT survey.
- You can efficiently distribute the workload equally among your agents.
- Free- 1 Inbox
- Premium- $25/Month
- Advance- $50/Month
- Enterprise- Not disclosed
MessageBird can be used across a wide range of industries such as healthcare, e-commerce, logistic, insurance, and many more. It provides omnichannel widgets that allow you to create an interactive website.
- Allows you to schedule video calls.
- Comes with easy drag-and-drop workflow automation.
- Provides omnichannel customer support experience and can be collaborated with Instagram, Whatsapp, email, and many more.
- Whatsapp Conversation for business- $0.0147/Conversation
- Whatsapp Conversation for users- $0.008/Conversation
Frontapp has a friendly user interface that allows you to easily integrate with Whatsapp and solve your customers’ queries. It can even handle your company’s finances and maintain a record.
- It only requires 2 days of onboarding.
- Improves your performance with the help of workflow automation.
- Allows you to prioritize urgent orders and help improve your NPS score.
- Starter- $18/Month
- Growth- $49/Month
- Scale- $99/Month
Trengo provides omnichannel customer support on platforms like Facebook, Whatsapp, live chat, and many more. It even has its own app that allows you to manage your customer queries with ease.
- Allows you to create CSAT surveys and can measure them via any channel.
- Automate your omnichannel conversation with the help of its bot.
- Allows you to create and manage a knowledge base.
- It has only one API which can be used to integrate with any channel.
- Free- 14 Days
- Grow- $18/Month
- Scale- $29/Month
- Enterprise- $40/Month
Twilio provides omnichannel customer support and marketing campaigns. It allows you to set and customize web widgets that make your site more interactive. You can customize the pricing and only avail of the services you want.
- It has a built-in HD video calling option.
- Provides voice support.
- You can even send bot-generated audio messages to help your customers.
- Whatsapp Conversation- $0.0088/Conversation
Built by Freshworks, Freshchat is an omnichannel customer support software that integrates with channels such as Whatsapp, Instagram, Google business messages, SMS, and many more.
- Provides canned responses that the bot uses to attend to a customer.
- Provides seamless team collaboration with the help of its shared inbox.
- Helps your agents by equally distributing the tickets between them.
- Free- 100 Agents
- Growth- $1199/Month/Agent
- Pro- $3399/Month/Agent
- Enterprise- $5999/Month/Agent
Interakt is a software specially built for Whatsapp. It allows you to run a sales campaign on Whatsapp where you can send 30 top products with a description, price, image, and more.
- Provides automation service with a trigger option that allows you to manage high-volume conversation effectively.
- Has a shared inbox feature that allows unlimited teammates collaboration.
- Provides green tick verification on Whatsapp.
- Allow you to set up and track campaigns on Whatsapp.
- Standard- $15/Month
Just like Interakt, TimelinesAI is also built specifically for Whatsapp. It has a user-friendly interface and even allows you to message multiple contacts at a time. TimelinesAI can be integrated with helpdesks such as Hubspot, Zaphire, Monday.com, and many more.
- It allows multiple Whatsapp workspaces with 4 additional screens.
- Provides Whatsapp click-to-chat button on your website.
- Pipedrive Integration- $15/Month/Seat
- Shared Inbox- $40/Month/Seat
- Mass Messaging & Automation- $60/Month/Seat
- Business- Custom pricing.
Zoko is a single hub for all your Whatsapp conversation and provides services like sales, marketing, and customer support. It curates and provides you with a list of all those customers that have high conversation rates so that you can specifically target them and increase your sale.
- Provides Whatsapp web widgets that can be customized as per your preference.
- They have partnered with official providers of Whatsapp API and can easily provide you with a green tick.
- Starter- $34.99/Month + $0.015/Conversation
- Team- $54.99/Month + $0.010/Conversation
- Pro- $109.99/Month + $0.006/Conversation
- Business- $219.99 + $0.003/Conversation
Now, in the end, we hope that this post will help you choose the best WATI alternative so that you can easily use Whatsapp as a customer support platform.
However, if you are looking for software that provides automated omnichannel customer support then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. It has an AI chatbot that attends to your customers in real-time and solves their queries. Helplama can also automate your social media accounts by collecting good reviews from platforms like Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, etc. and posts them on your social media handle.