Do you know, on average, users spend 18.6 hours on Whatsapp? Thus, reaching out to your customers and solving their queries on Whatsapp can help you scale up your business faster.
Wassenger is one of the leading software that provides Whatsapp customer support. Though there are several powerful competitors of Wassengers, and to help you choose the best from them we have curated a list of the top 5 Wassenger alternatives.
Helplama Helpdesk provides automated customer support service with the help of its AI chatbot. The bot can provide omnichannel support on platforms like Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter, and many more. You can set canned responses so the bot offers personalized service to your customers.
- Provides metrics around the chatbot so that you know how productive it is.
- Helps in the marketing of your product with the help of Whatsapp notifications. Some of the notifications it can roll out are abandoned carts, ongoing events, delivery notifications, etc.
- Helps you create and manage your knowledge base.
- Free- 15 Days
- Standard- $99/Month
- Pro- $199/Month
- Enterprise- $399/Month
WaliChat is a multi-agent chat platform that is built specifically for Whatsapp. It comes with a shared inbox with which your teammates can effectively collaborate and work together.
- Provides API+Webhooks so that you can easily integrate with any platform.
- Provides flexible pricing so that you avail of the services that only matter.
- Saves the intel of your chats so that you can use it for future reference.
- Professional- $39.9/Month
- Business- $69.9/Month
- Enterprise- $99.9/Month
Grasp provides customer service on 4 platforms: email, Whatsapp Business, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram Direct. It allows you to prioritize your customers so that your agents attend to and solve their queries quickly.
- Provides multilingual support so that it’s easier for you to attend to global customers.
- The bot suggests articles from your knowledge base which provide quick service to your customers.
- It automatically assigns tags to your tickets based on their status.
- Free- 14 Days
- Premium- $39
Interakt is a software specially built for Whatsapp. It allows you to run a sales campaign on it where you can send 30 top products with a description, price, image, and more.
- Provides automation service with a trigger option that allows you to manage high-volume customer conversations effectively.
- Provides green tick verification on Whatsapp.
- Allow you to set up and track campaigns on Whatsapp.
- It has a shared inbox feature that allows unlimited teammates collaboration.
- Standard- $15/Month
TimelinesAI has a user-friendly interface that allows you to message multiple contacts simultaneously. It can be integrated with helpdesks such as Hubspot, Zaphire, Monday.com, and many more.
- It allows you to set up a QR code on your website.
- Provides extensive metrics that allow you to check the software’s performance.
- It allows multiple Whatsapp workspaces with 4 additional screens.
- Pipedrive Integration- $15/Month/Seat
- Shared Inbox- $40/Month/Seat
- Mass Messaging & Automation- $60/Month/Seat
- Business- Custom pricing.
We hope that through this post you would be able to decide the best alternative to Wassenger. All these software listed above provide similar or better services for your Whatsapp customer support platform.
However, if you are looking for software that provides automated omnichannel customer support then you should try Helplama Helpdesk. It has an AI chatbot that attends to your customers in real-time and solves their queries. Helplama can also automate your social media accounts by collecting good reviews from platforms like Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, etc. and posting them on your social media handle. It even provides call center services like after-hour call answering service, overflow call answering service, dedicated call centers, and many more.