Last Updated: December 2023
Do you know that 40% of Twitter users reported purchasing something after seeing it? 40% is a massive number for any size of business that wants to grow and gain more revenue.
Posting regularly on Twitter and handling other business activities can be tiring. Thus using Twitter feed apps you can easily post and show ads to your target audience.
In this post, we have covered the 7 best Twitter feed apps for your Shopify store.
- Twitter Feed by Zestartd technologies(3.4/5⭐, 25 Reviews)
- Twitter Feed by Elfsight(5/5⭐, 11 Reviews)
- Twitter Auto-Post(4/5⭐, 65 Reviews)
- Autopost Facebook, Twitter(4.8/5⭐, 58 Reviews)
- Twitter(3/5⭐, 34 Reviews)
- Social Rabbit(3.9/5⭐, 5 Reviews)
- Pasilobus Socialverse (3.1/5⭐, 20 Reviews)
Twitter Feed by Zestartd technologies(3.4/5⭐, 25 Reviews)
This app shows the most recent tweets, allowing you to promote your products, discounts, and more accordingly. It enables you to notify your customers whenever there is a new product launch or a produced re-stocked.
- With customizable widgets, you can customize your store look
- You can easily configure the Tweet share button and follow button
- It allows you to ask your customers for reviews
Twitter feed by Elfsight(5/5⭐, 11 Reviews)
The Twitter feed allows you to create and post on Twitter with the most appropriate hashtags and making up a collection of the most related posts with photos and videos. Other than Twitter you can also post on Facebook which enables you to advertise your product to a larger audience.
- It displays Twitter testimonials layouts of the feed
- Freedom to show which tweet has been featured
- You can also share your tweets on Facebook
- Free- 7 Days
- Monthly Unlimited- $5.99
- Annually Unlimited- $4.99
Twitter Auto-Post(4/5⭐, 65 Reviews)
This app comes with a variety of widgets that you can use to notify your customers. Some of the widgets are Today’s New Deals, New Holiday Specials, Check out featured products, re-stocked products, and many more.
- You can schedule your posts by enabling them any time of the day
- Provides 24/7 Customer Support
- Helps you in increasing the number of visitors
- Free- 90 Days
- Monthly Basis Plan- $9.95
- Monthly Priority Plan- $18.95
Autopost Facebook, Twitter(4.8/5⭐, 58 Reviews)
This app allows you to randomly push products to your social media with just a simple click. As the name suggests it can post on Facebook and Twitter as well. It can also provide you with customer insights.
- Get weekly notifications of tweet performance
- Create your own default custom messages
- Allows you to preview your post.
- Free- 14 Days
- Monthly Standard- $9.95
- Monthly Premium- $19.95
- Monthly Platinum- $49.95
Twitter(3/5⭐, 34 Reviews)
This is the original blue app (Twitter). It allows you to showcase your products to those customers that are looking for similar products/services provided by you. As it’s an app provided by Twitter thus you can never doubt their services and customer support.
- Helps you ship store catalogs to Twitter
- You can update your product list in real-time eliminating the risk of error.
- Helps you frequently showcase your products in front of active/social customers.
Social Rabbit(3.9/5⭐, 5 Reviews)
Social Rabbit helps you get your business in front of thousands of customers by assisting you to post on several social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, and many more. This app gives you insights into the customers that are visiting your page.
- Provides 24/7 Auto-posting
- SEO boosts your profile
- Great customer support service
- Free- 14 Days
- Monthly- $19
- Annually- $180
Pasilobus Socialverse (3.1/5⭐, 20 Reviews)
This app helps you to reach a wider audience with the help of its AI. You can schedule posts or even select the auto-pilot option which will automatically post your products from the store catalog.
- Other than Twitter you can integrate Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and many more.
- Has its Hashtag Manager
- Roll out campaigns from your side
- Free- 7 Days
- Monthly Premium- $4.99
In this post, we have covered the best 7 apps for your Twitter feed. These apps can help you automate your Twitter posting and reduce the burden off your shoulder. Most of the above-listed apps can be used for a trial period of complimentary 14-90 days. You can use this free period to your advantage and try each app. This will help you gain a bigger understanding of what all these apps provide and then you can choose the best one.
However, If you are looking for one place where you can avail of social media integrations, automated UGC marketing services, and automated customer support solutions for your store, along with a seamless Shopify integration, then Helplama Helpdesk is the stop. It offers one-click integration with Shopify and provides effective automated solutions to save on your manual labor time by 50%.
Start your 15 days free trial now! No credit is required.