Last Updated: December 2023
Top 10 WooCommerce Review Plugins
- Helplama Helpdesk
- WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro
- SIP Reviews Shortcode
- Ultimate Reviews
- Customer Reviews
- Judge.me Product Reviews
1) Helplama Helpdesk
Helplama Helpdesk offers a range of services to make your customer service team excel in their work. This is also the only helpdesk that thinks out of the box to turn your customer service into a marketing pipeline.
Furthermore, it is a cost-effective solution since it is tailored to the needs of both small businesses and large enterprises.
- Identifies happy customers and tries to automate the review collection.
- Along with the usual review collection, this platform also encourages customers to create user-generated video reviews that are shareable on social media.
- Comes with native integration for WooCommerce, Shopify, and Magento.
- In-built Facebook and Instagram integration.
- This platform also includes the capability of converting your loyal and satisfied customers into brand advocates.
- Visual customization options are limited.
Helplama Helpdesk offers a 15-day free trial on all of its plans. After that, you can opt from any of their pricing plans. For every plan, 3 agents are included, and you can also add additional agents at $29 per agent per month. The pricing structure is as follows:
- Standard – $99/month
- Pro – $199/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
Wiremo helps you collect product reviews from your customers. With this WooCommerce review plugin, you can also gently remind your customers to add a review via automated review requests sent through either an email or attached to the landing page.
- With ‘Wiremo Trigerrs,’ you can instantly reward customers who left reviews with a promo code or a thank you note.
- Comes with 12 carousel designs to let you customize your review page. It also lets you set the review on any page you wish.
- Flexible enough to show or hide stars, review numbers, and rating details.
- Even though unlimited reviews can be added, only 2 users are allowed in the base plan.
- Some users report this plugin to be expensive.
- As per a user review, for certain fonts, colors can’t be added.
This WooCommerce review plugin comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, their pricing structure is categorized as follows:
- Essential – $16.99/month
- Professional – $42.49/month
- Premium – $170+/month
3) WooCommerce Product Reviews Pro
This is a native review plugin of WooCommerce that focuses on turning your customer reviews into the best sales tool you can ever have. Rather than accepting wordy reviews, this plugin also promotes photo and video reviews to improve the credibility of your customer reviews.
- Comments or contributions can be upvoted, downvoted, or flagged.
- Lets your customers avoid duplicate reviews by providing them with the option to update the existing review.
- Reviews can be filtered by type, star rating, review qualifier, most helpful, least helpful, etc.
- As per a user report, the plugin is buggy after a recent update.
- Some users report the review qualifier feature to be unintuitive.
This WooCommerce review plugin comes with a single price of $79 billed annually.
Yotpo helps in collecting and showcasing your customer reviews across many platforms. Its WooCommerce review plugin provides smart solutions to turn every purchase into compelling reviews. This plugin focuses on increasing customer conversions by helping buyers with purchase decisions.
- Lets you send review requests to customers through email and SMS.
- Through the smart filter option, you can highlight the review that matters the most for conversions.
- You can easily share your top-rated customer content on social networks with just a click.
- No option to update reviews.
- Users report that the dashboard is glitchy at times.
This review plugin for WooCommerce comes with a free version with limited features. For more advanced features, you can opt for any of their paid versions classified as follows:
- Growth – $15/month
- Prime – $119/month
- Premium – Custom pricing
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
5) SIP Reviews Shortcode
SIP Reviews Shortcode lets you ease the burden of manually copying and pasting each customer review on your website. This WooCommerce review plugin makes this possible by providing a shortcode to highlight your reviews anywhere on the website.
Since this plugin is highly customizable, you can alter the review page to best fit your website’s theme.
- Lets you add product schema with name, pricing, and rating anywhere on the website or post with shortcodes.
- You can also display the product reviews via a widget.
- Apart from the normal product reviews, it also lets you collect product reviews directly from Google.
- The free version does not support multi lingual reviews.
To add Woocommerce customer reviews through this plugin, you can either opt for their free version or paid versions categorized as follows:
- Reviews Shortcode Pro
- For Single site – $16/year
- Up to 5 Sites – $21/year
- Unlimited Sites – $26/year
WooDiscuz comes with an interactive and easy-to-use interface to let the customers discuss your products and share their feedback. With this review plugin for WooCommerce, you can add an FAQ section for each product along with the reviews.
- More than reviews, your customers can add comments and start discussions. So, it also improves your customer engagement.
- To avoid spammers from ruining your review section, this review plugin is equipped with secure and anti-spam features.
- Comes with flexible options for guests, customers, and administrator permissions.
- As per a review, CSS variables and templates cannot be customized.
- As per user review, this is not an ADA-compliant plugin.
This is open-source software that is completely free to use.
7) Ultimate Reviews
Ultimate Reviews helps your customers leave feedback, ratings, and reviews about your products via a user-friendly interface. Moreover, it also comes with multiple rating systems such as points and percentages. Along with that, you can also decide which review to show and which one to hide.
- To increase the authenticity of your review page, the reviews are posted along with the date and author details.
- Comes with options to adjust review ratings and scoring, add images and videos, restrict reviewable products, add review categories, change how reviews are displayed, etc.
- Lets you set a minimum and/or a maximum number of days after which a customer can leave a review after purchasing a product from you.
- As per a user review, the plugin code has so many errors in it.
- One user complains that after submitting the review, the page does not automatically redirect to the thank you message.
This Woocommerce reviews plugin provides with you a 7-day free trial. After that, you can opt for any of their paid versions. For all plans, they provide a lifetime license. The pricing plans are as follows:
- Single Site License – $47
- 5 Site License – $127
- 10 Site License – $197
8) Customer Reviews
Customer Reviews is designed keeping in mind that social proof plays an enormous role in a customer’s purchase decisions, and they value a verified review from another customer more than paid reviews and campaigns. This review plugin also has enhanced SEO functionalities and tools for better engagement.
- Lets you add product reviews from an external website to your own website by automatically importing them as a CSV file.
- Helps you to attain a higher product ranking with SEO-rich snippets and schema markup on Google.
- With aggregated review forms, you can get reviews of multiple products at once.
- As per a review, the tech support is not efficient enough.
- For some users, the plugin broke the styling of the page.
A free version and a paid version are available for adding Woocommerce product reviews through this plugin. The free version has all the essential features. For more advanced features, you have to buy the plugin for $49.99+VAT which is billed annually.
9) Judge.me Product Reviews
Judge.me is a prominent WooCommerce reviews plugin since it allows free and unlimited review requests even in the free version. With its review widget and review carousels, you can showcase your customer reviews for WooCommerce the way you wish to.
- Lets you show the latest reviews as pop-ups in your store to attract the attention of the visitors.
- Helps you improve your marketing strategy by adding review information to upsell or cross-selling products.
- With the verified reviews count badge, you can highlight the total number of verified buyers in the footer.
- Some users report that there are a few bugs in the backend.
- The admin UI feels too complicated for some users.
A forever-free plan with limited features is available for this Woocommerce product review plugin. You can also go for their paid version priced at $15/month for availing of the full features of this plugin.
Ryviu is a review plugin through which you can easily manage your customer reviews for WooCommerce. Through this plugin, you can import or export product reviews from multiple e-commerce platforms to your WooCommerce store.
- Through the Ryviu dashboard, you can display and analyze the statistical information of your reviews.
- Provides shortcodes to display both reviews and review forms on any page or widget of your choice.
- Lets you reply to customer reviews to leverage customer engagement.
- Many users report that the updates or changes made to the plugin are not properly communicated to them.
- Some users complain that after installing the plugin, the product page gets messed up.
This Woocommerce product review plugin has a forever-free version that allows up to 20 reviews per product, for a maximum of 50 products. For further review addition, the pricing structure of their paid version is as follows:
- Basic – $5.24/month
- Advanced – $7.49/month
- Unlimited – $14.99/month
It is no doubt that when a customer visits your WooCommerce store, his/her purchase decisions are heavily influenced by fellow customers’ opinions. So, we can say that a WooCommerce reviews plugin is actually a low-cost method to improve your sales.
We have provided you with the 10 best options you can choose from while selecting a review plugin for your WooCommerce store. Each one has its own unique features. So, before settling down for one, be clear about your business requirements.
If you are in search of ways to improve the efficiency of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. We can help them with automated workflows. Our customized pricing plans are also business-friendly.
So, what are you waiting for?