Do you know that an effective CRM tool can reduce the complexity of the sales cycle by 8-14% on average? Sugar Sell is one such software you can rely on. However, there are also a lot of Sugar Sell competitors and alternatives out there.
If you are in search of such alternatives to Sugar CRM, we are here to help you out.
In this post, we will be shedding some light on Sugar CRM competitors and alternatives.
Let’s look closer at the details!
1) Sales Cloud
Sales Cloud is an exclusive sales automation tool of the SaaS company, Salesforce. This software helps to generate leads and close more deals in a structured manner right from the onboarding and training of your sales team. It is an excellent Sugar Sell competitor since it is suitable for businesses of any size or industry.
They provide a 30-day free trial. After that, you can opt for any of their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Essential – $25/user/month
- Professional – $75/user/month
- Enterprise – $150/user/month
- Unlimited – $300/user/month
- Helps you improve the productivity of your agents by turning their mobile devices into portable offices.
- Provides easy collaboration features with social tools to share competitive data, and more to help close more business.
- Lets you track leads and provide valuable insights on how and where to invest for better marketing strategies.
- Poor customer service.
- There is a steep learning curve to mastering this tool.
- The features are a bit overwhelming for small businesses.
Pipedrive helps with your sales automation by providing tools for adding deals, sharing the probability of winning, organizing, and tracking them. Through the automation feature of this platform, you can save your team’s time and cut your expenses.
This Sugar Sell competitor provides a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their paid versions that come under 4 tiers as follows:
- Essential – $9.90/user/month
- Advanced – $19.90/user/month
- Professional – $39.90/user/month
- Enterprise – $59.90/user/month
- Lets you set triggers and desired actions so that you can auto-capture leads.
- Provides you with actionable insights through reports and visual dashboards.
- Comes with robust email features such as two-way sync, customizable email templates, and group emails. Additionally, they also provide email and communication tracking.
- The mobile app does not have meeting or follow-up reminders.
- Does not integrate with Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn.
- Limited customization options.
3) Freshsales Suite
Powered by Freshworks, Freshsales is an all-in-one CRM software for sales and marketing automation. Through this Sugar CRM alternative, you can provide a personalized experience to your customers and generate valuable leads.
This platform comes with a free version with limited features. To avail of their full features, you can opt from any of their pricing plans categorized as follows:
- Growth – $12/user/month
- Pro – $36/user/month
- Enterprise – $64/user/month
- Helps you generate more leads by creating landing pages, tracking page visitors, and providing real-time conversations through chatbots.
- Provides you with AI-driven insights to choose the best deals along with revenue prediction.
- Comes with tools for designing multi-channel nurture campaigns.
- Many users report the interface is not intuitive and user-friendly.
- The reporting feature is not up to par.
- Exporting data is a bit tedious.
4) Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM assists you through all the phases involved in sales automation, managing your leads, accounts, contacts, deals, and workflows. This Sugar CRM alternative is also good at providing valuable forecasting and analytics so that you can make data-driven decisions.
They provide a 15-day free trial. After that, you can opt for their free version limited to 3 users or paid versions categorized as follows:
- Standard – $14/user/month
- Professional – $23/user/month
- Enterprise – $40/user/month
- Ultimate – $52/user/month
- Provides a complete picture of your deal pipeline, including your past unsuccessful deals and their insights, and reduces the chances of losing out on valuable deals.
- Lets you set workflow rules for your sales team and thereby save time spent on routine tasks.
- Comes with a range of sales account management tools to understand your customers better.
- The calendar feature needs improvement.
- With too many features and functions, it is a bit overwhelming for new users.
Engagebay is a sales management software designed especially for small businesses. It also includes features for automating your marketing process and creating email campaigns.
This Sugar CRM competitor comes with a free version for up to 15 users. For adding more users and availing better features, you can select any of their paid versions with pricing plans as follows:
- Basic – $10.39/user/month
- Growth – $23.99/user/month
- Pro – $47.99/user/month
- Gives you a 360° customer view through deal pipelines and analytics.
- Helps you to automate your sales funnel with advanced tools through simple steps.
- Lets you easily schedule appointments with clients along with a calendar link in the email. Your agent can also start calls directly from the CRM.
- Limited landing page templates.
- Initial setup takes time.
- The training manual needs to be improved.
6) Hubspot Sales
Hubspot Sales comes with an easy-to-use yet powerful interface, making it an excellent Sugar CRM competitor. It is equipped with sales engagement tools to start conversations and deepen relationships with your customers.
The pricing scheme for this software comes in 3 tiers as follows:
- Starter – $45/2 users/month
- Professional – $450/5 users/month
- Enterprise – $1200/10 users/month
- Helps you manage and track all your documents related to your sales team.
- Provides a personalized sales automation feature through personalized emails and follow-up tasks.
- Comes with AI-powered conversation intelligence to automatically capture details from every sales call.
- The currency exchange tool they provide is not accurate all the time.
- Round-robin lead generation is not available.
- The reporting feature needs to be improved.
7) Zendesk Sell
Zendesk Sell is a sales force automation tool designed to improve the productivity of your sales team by closing more deals in less time. Choosing this platform also gives you the additional facility of clubbing with other products from Zendesk to make your customer journey smooth.
This Sugar CRM competitor comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt from any of their pricing plans classified as follows:
- Team – $19/user/month
- Growth – $49/user/month
- Professional – $99/user/month
- Enterprise – $150/user/month
- Provides you with real-time pipeline visibility so that you can plan, track, and analyze your sales process accordingly.
- Comes with a unified platform for contact management, deal management, activity tracking, lead generation, etc.
- Lets you set sales triggers for automating workflows.
- There is a learning curve to getting used to this tool.
- Poor customer service.
- The reporting of visual elements needs improvement.
Apptivo is an integrated software to manage both your sales and marketing plans. It comes with a set of tools to convert valuable leads to generate more deals.
This platform comes with a 30-day free trial. After that, you can choose from any of their priced plans categorized as follows:
- Lite – $8/user/month
- Premium – $12/user/month
- Ultimate – $20/user/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Lets you set sales targets at ease with the overall quota targeted by your team.
- Provides embedded forms on your website to easily capture leads.
- Assists you in automatically converting leads into contacts, customers, and opportunities.
- Some email templates they provide are quite confusing.
- The round-robin feature is not available.
- Even though training materials are provided, it is not easy to locate the solution to the problems that occur.
9) Sales Creatio
Sales Creatio comes with a total sales management solution that lets you automate any sales process, be it lead generation or repeat sales. Through this software, you can get access to a 360° customer view and access every point of the customer journey.
This Sugar CRM competitor comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, you can choose from their pricing plans categorized as follows:
- Team – $30/user/month
- Commerce – $35/user/month
- Enterprise – $60/user/month
- Bundle – Custom pricing
- Both B2B and B2C sales cycle management are provided with efficient and powerful low-code tools.
- Lets you set goals and provides forecasting and analytics regarding them.
- With the help of their opportunity management feature, you can close more deals.
- Some users report the software getting clunky at times.
- There is a learning curve to using this platform efficiently.
To Sum It Up:
Manually checking and updating your sales cycle can lead to errors and, more importantly, will take time away from your sales team. That is why sales management software is critical for your company. We have provided you with the ten best alternatives to Sugar Sell. Be clear about your business needs before choosing one, and then select accordingly.
For better results, equip your team with Helplama Helpdesk. We will help you to automate your workflows and order management along with the best lead management solutions. Our pricing plans are designed in a business-friendly manner.
So, what are you waiting for?