As we advance more towards a digital and AI-powered world, you must be present where your customers are, right? That’s why social listening, monitoring, and analytics are so important in today’s business world.
Sprinklr is a unified CXM platform that can help you with customer care, engagement, marketing, and sales. Even though its features are so attractive, due to some of its downsides, such as inaccurate sentiment analysis of Sprinklr analytics, many businesses are on the lookout for its alternatives and competitors.
Therefore, we have done the legwork of finding the top 9 Sprinklr alternatives for you.
Let’s get into the specifics.
1) Hootsuite (Overall ratings: 4.1/5⭐, 3,679 reviews)
The Hootsuite platform is a one-stop shop for social media management. It allows you to publish, monitor, and analyze your social presence, making it an excellent Sprinklr competitor. Once you subscribe to this tool, customer engagement will be super easy.
After a 30-day free trial, you can opt for their paid plans categorized as follows:
- Professional – $29/month
- Team – $129/month
- Business – $599/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
- Automatically schedules social media posts with a calendar.
- Hootsuite’s dashboard helps in collaboration between teams to schedule updates on various platforms.
- Analyses your engagement, impressions, and link clicks to suggest the best time to publish a post.
- Comparatively expensive.
- Difficult to tag other people or brands.
- Some users report issues while posting on LinkedIn.
2) Qualitrics XM (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 2,428 reviews)
Qualitrics XM assists you in a variety of areas, including customer engagement, churn rate reduction, and customer service analytics. This software helps you listen to your customers on various platforms and thereby design strategies your customers need.
The pricing plans are customized according to your business needs.
- Guides you through the process of improving your app store ranking by improving the in-app experiences.
- Helps in optimizing your mobile app.
- Provides real-time metrics to agents and team leaders.
- The reporting feature is not up to the mark.
- Some users report that the pricing has increased over the years.
- Limited customizations.
3) Brandwatch (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 478 reviews)
Brandwatch is a platform that is solely dedicated to measuring your brand’s digital consumer intelligence. They give you information about market research, competitor analysis, and trend analysis from blogs, forums, and review sites, as well as social networks.
This software does not have a set price. You can, however, contact their team for customized pricing options.
- Provides real-time consumer data.
- Instant reporting that is measurable, trackable, and exportable.
- Comes with an AI-enabled data segmentation feature.
- The sentiment detection feature is unavailable.
- Does not provide full historic data.
- There is a steep learning curve.
4) Monday.com (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 6,238 reviews)
This CRM tool can enhance the productivity of your marketing team, by helping them out in campaign management, social media marketing, email marketing, and much more. The tools in this platform are designed mainly to improve customer engagement. It also lets you measure the impact of your marketing strategies.
They provide a 14-day free trial. After that, you can either opt for their free version or paid versions categorized as follows:
- Basic – $8/seat/month
- Standard – $10/seat/month
- Pro – $16/seat/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing.
- Attractive and user-friendly UI.
- Enables you to transform tabulated data into calendars and other visual modes.
- Helps you to easily collaborate across tasks and boards.
- Gets costly as the number of agents increases.
- Some users say that the reporting functions are limited.
5) Khoros Marketing (Overall ratings: 3.9/5⭐, 110 reviews)
Khoros provides you with a variety of services, including customer insights, social media management, a platform for scaling your agents’ productivity, and customer engagement solutions.
The pricing of this software is customized. However, you can opt for their free demo session before choosing it.
- Their customer success manager is incentivized on results. So, they make sure that you are getting expected growth.
- User-friendly UI.
- An omnichannel approach for analyzing customer interactions.
- Some users find the Instagram integration not working properly.
- Tech glitches happen so often.
- Setting up dashboards is a complex process.
6) Salesforce (Overall ratings: 4/5⭐, 4,103 reviews)
Salesforce is a much-acclaimed CRM platform that can assist you in sales, service, marketing, commerce, and IT. The features and functionalities of this software are more robust, which makes it an excellent Sprinklr competitor.
The pricing of this platform varies according to the services you opt for. However, they are providing a 30-day free trial.
- By implementing personalized marketing strategies, you can get more consumers.
- Lets you build custom apps for automating time-consuming tasks.
- Robust data features.
- Customer support is not that appreciable.
- Expensive for small businesses.
- The learning curve is steep.
7) Talkwalker (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 125 reviews)
Talkwalker is a consumer intelligence acceleration platform. It lets you get access to your customers’ feedback across every touchpoint and plan your strategies accordingly.
This platform comes with a customized pricing plan.
- The inbuilt metrics help with meaningful KPIs and performance improvements.
- Provides you analytics of website traffic, consumer sentiments, message pull-through rate, etc.
- Custom dashboards to ensure that each team gets the right insights at the right time.
- Some users report that the tagging feature is buggy.
- Not very user-friendly due to its complex features.
8) SproutSocial (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 1,856 reviews)
This Sprinklr alternative is designed especially for social media management. It helps to improve your customer engagement, publish relevant posts, and give insights into analytics. This platform also serves as your social listening tool.
You can avail of their services for a 30-day free trial. After that, you can choose from their paid versions categorized as follows:
- Standard – $89/user/month
- Professional – $149/user/month
- Advanced – $249/user/month
- Provides you with an account manager to help you with your problems and make suggestions for improvements.
- Compared to Sprinklr, it has better integrations.
- Helps you to get real-time data on all your social media movements.
- Tag reporting capabilities are limited.
- Many users report the Instagram integration does not work smoothly.
- Customer support is not responsive at times.
9) Mentionlytics (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 58 reviews)
Mentionlyrtics is a web and social media monitoring platform. Through this platform, you can manage your brand’s reputation, analyze your mention insights, and thereby grow sales. In addition to all these features, you can find influencers to improve your brand’s visibility.
This Sprinklr alternative comes with a 14-day free trial. After that, the pricing scheme is categorized as follows:
- Basic – $49/month
- Essential – $99/month
- Advanced – $199/month
- Pro – $299/month
- Agency – $450+/month
- It lets you filter results by keywords.
- Their social intelligence advisor, “SIA”, provides AI analysis and insights into your reach through its logarithms along with solutions.
- Gives the data on competitors’ market performance.
- The mobile app does not support all the features of the desktop version.
- Some users report that the UX is a bit overwhelming.
- Lacks a customized dashboard.
To Sum It Up:
Sprinklr offers a variety of tools for customer service, engagement, marketing, advertising, and analytics. The Sprinklr alternatives we provided in this post perform all or some of these functions. Examine the features of each platform carefully and select the one that is best suited to your business needs.
If you want to enhance the productivity of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. It can help you automate many workflows, reducing the workload on your team. We offer customized pricing also.
So, what are you waiting for?