Shopify order tracking apps are essential for your store. Do you know why? Because 59.3% of customers agree that real-time customer order tracking has a positive impact on their brand loyalty.
If you are confused about how to track Shopify orders, to assist you, we have compiled a list of the top 9 Shopify order tracking apps for you.
Let’s dive into the post!
Top 9 Shopify Order Tracking Apps
- Parcel Panel Order Tracking
- Track123 Order Tracking
- 17TRACK Order Tracking & Email
- Omega – Email & Order Tracking
- Order Tracking at your store
- AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS
- Tracktor Order Tracking
- Track Order – Order Tracking
- Order Tracking & Reviews
1) Parcel Panel Order Tracking (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 437 reviews)
Parcel Panel is a Shopify order lookup app that supports 1000+ global couriers and provides real-time order updates to your customers. This app minimizes the customers’ effort to contact you.
- Automatically chooses the courier as per location and delivery time.
- Comes with a multilingual tracking page to deal with international customers.
- Provides analytics about your shipments, notifications, and recommendations.
- Integrates well with Loox, Klaviyo, Judge.me, PageFly, Weglot, and Omnisend.
- Even though the tracking widget can be embedded in any page, the link cannot be used to track automatically.
- Some users report this Shopify shipping tracking app is good for only small stores.
This order status tracker comes with a 7-day free trial. After that, a free version can be used, through which you can fulfill a maximum of 20 orders. If your store has more orders, you can opt from any of their paid versions categorized as follows:
- Essential – $9/month
- Professional – $49/month
- Enterprise – $399/month
2) Track123 Order Tracking (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 258 reviews)
This Shopify order tracking app is tailored to manage all your fulfillment options, including dropshipping. Track123 provides smart-triggered notifications for your customers and thereby improves your customer retention rates.
- Even though it automatically matches the courier, you can also customize the matching priority of your frequently used courier partner.
- Comes with a highly customizable page editor to make your tracking page sync with your store theme.
- Lets you filter tracking information by dates, order status, carriers, and destinations.
- Integrates well with Loox, Judge.me, Stamped, OrderlyEmails, and Weglot.
- As per a user review, the ad carousels do not show up below the tracking details.
Track123 is a completely free-to-use Shopify package tracking app.
3) 17TRACK Order Tracking & Email (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 148 reviews)
17TRACK lets you track your Shopify orders with 7 standard tracking statuses & complete tracking info. Through this Shipoify order tracking app, you can send unlimited emails to your customers about the order status.
- Lets you insert your logo, images, links, different fonts, etc.
- Helps you to filter and export the orders according to the package status.
- Provides tracking in 77 languages.
- One user reports that while importing data from the store, emails are automatically sent to the customers also.
- Another user reports the recent update to the UI made this app less functional.
Every month you can track 100 orders free with this Shopify order status tracker. The pricing structure of this app is categorized as follows:
- Basic – $ 119/5000 quota
- Advanced – $ 569/25000 quota
- Pro – $ 2869/1,50,000 quota
- Flagship – $9299/5,00,000 quota
- Custom – Custom pricing
4) Omega – Email & Order Tracking (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 110 reviews)
The main goal of this Shopify order tracking page app is to make your customers’ Shopify aftership experience hassle-free by providing timely alerts and thereby avoiding unnecessary support tickets.
- Lets you customize notification templates and send notifications to customers based on triggers.
- You can add product recommendations and social media links to the tracking pages.
- Provides analytics of courier, shipment, and tracking page.
- One user reported that the app doesn’t support Australia Post for some period.
For up to 75 shipments a month, you can use the free version of this Shopify order lookup app. To handle more orders, you can choose from any of their paid versions categorized as follows:
- Basic – $7.99/month
- Professional – $14.99/month
- Enterprise – $34.99/month
5) Order Tracking at your store (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.9/5, 55 reviews)
This Shopify order tracking app comes with an embedded tracking page through which your customers can easily track orders. It is highly user-friendly since the tracking page is created automatically after the installation.
- Shows real-time package tracking information directly in your store.
- Customers can track the orders either by phone number, email, order number, or tracking number.
- Lets you customize every line of text in the app except for the tracking info.
- Occasionally, this app shows tracking issues with some couriers.
This order tracking app has a free version through which you can access 100 tracking per month. For carrying out more tracking, you can go for their paid versions, categorized as follows:
- Basic 300 – $9/month
- Basic 500 – $12/month
- Basic 1000 – $19/month
6) AfterShip Order Tracking & SMS(Overall ratings ⭐ 4.7/5, 3485 reviews)
AfterShip is a Shopify order tracker with a powerful shipments dashboard through which you can manage all your shipments and order tracking in one place. Since it comes with standardized tracking statuses, your customers will find it easy to use.
- Lets you notify customers via automated email delivery update workflows when the order status changes.
- Helps you to add the tracking links to your store’s header or footer.
- Provides coverage for loss, damage, or porch piracy through AfterShip(R) Protection.
- Integrates well with Klaviyo, Loox, Shipstation, Judge.me, and Omnisend.
- As per a user review, this order lookup for Shopify does not work well with dropshipping.
- Aftership branding cannot be removed from the tracking widget.
- Many users complain that their customer support is not reliable.
The pricing structure of this Shopify aftership solution is as follows:
- Essential – $9/month
- Pro – $99/month
- Premium – $199/month
- Enterprise – Custom pricing
7) Tracktor Order Tracking (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.7/5, 702 reviews)
With Tracktor, you can see your packages on a map, get the expected delivery date, and get an idea of how long will it take to reach your customers.
- It allows you to create new order statuses such as “in-production,” “picked from warehouse,” “awaiting confirmation,” and so on.
- Helps to improve sales by showing product recommendations to your customers based on the order history.
- Provides order status for both customers and guest users.
- Integrates well with Mesa, Growave, Klaviyo, Orderly emails, Spently, and Flow.
- Many users complain that there are hidden charges in their pricing packages.
- As per users’ reviews, the customer support is awful.
- For some store owners, the tracking doesn’t work as expected.
You can avail of the features of this Shopify order tracking app free for a 14-day free trial. After that, you can opt for any of their paid plans classified as follows:
- Hobby – $9.99/month + $0.04/order
- Professional – $36/month + $0.04/order
- Business – $99/month + $0.03/order
- Enterprise – $249/month + $0.02/order
8) Track Order – Order Tracking (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.7/5, 166 reviews)
This Shopify package tracking app enables you to deliver an excellent post-purchase experience for your customers and thereby promote repeated purchases.
- Comes with a multilingual tracking page which is also available on mobile.
- You can set up to 5 notification triggers to alert customers about their packages.
- Provides analytics on shipments, tracking pages, and exception rates.
- Integrates well with Klaviyo, Omnisend, Judge.me, and Loox.
- Some users complain that this app does not work well with local couriers.
- Many users report that the customer service is not appreciable.
- For some store owners, this app is a bit difficult to set up.
This order status tracker has a free version via which you can manage up to 50 orders per month. For handling more orders, you have to choose from their paid plans as follows:
- 300 orders – $9/month
- 650 orders – $19/month
- 1000 orders – $29/month
9) Order Tracking & Reviews (Overall ratings ⭐ 4.5/5, 194 reviews)
With this Shopify order status tracking app, you can get a fully customized order tracking solution with branded order tracking and lookup URLs. This app also provides you with proof of delivery reports after the delivery is completed.
- Helps you to hide the carrier name, location, and scans and provide customers just with the package status.
- Provides translation and supports local carriers.
- Allows partial shipment tracking.
- Some users report the app is often buggy.
- Many users complain that real-time tracking is not provided.
This app provides a 7-day free trial. After that, you can choose either their free version or pricing plans categorized as follows:
- Starter – $9/ month
- Growth – $49/ month
- Enterprise – $99/ month
After going through this post, you must have got an idea of the 9 best Shopify order tracking apps you can give a try. However, be clear about your business requirements before opting for one.
If you are in search of ways to improve the efficiency of your customer service team, equip them with Helplama Helpdesk. We can help them with our live chat feature, customer review collection, automated workflows, and much more. Our customized pricing plans are designed to keep your business model first.
So, what are you waiting for?