As a Shopify store owner, creating and maintaining a robust knowledge base can help you provide better customer support and increase customer satisfaction, ultimately leading to a positive impact on your sales.
In fact, 47% of corporations that possess a knowledge base saw a positive rise in sales.
However, creating and managing a knowledge base can be a daunting task, especially if you’re not familiar with the right tools for the job.
We have researched and compiled a list of the top 5 Shopify knowledge-base software options that will help you achieve your customer support goals. We have evaluated the software based on its features, integration with Shopify, customer reviews, and pricing plans.
1) Helplama Helpdesk
- Customizations – With Helplama, you have the power to fully customize your customers’ experience as well as your workflow management. Give your support experience the unique look and feel of your brand identity.
- Live Chat Integration – You can easily integrate your live chat with a knowledge base to send and suggest articles directly to the chat.
- Internal Knowledge Base – By having a reliable source of information, your employees can easily access the knowledge they need to perform their duties, leading to improved productivity and efficiency.
- Various Ready-to-Use Templates – Create a knowledge base quickly with the help of pre-set templates. These templates are designed to speed up the writing process and provide your customers with easy-to-understand solutions to their problems.
- Smart Insights – Allows you to easily view knowledge base insights, providing valuable information such as customer satisfaction ratings.
Pricing: Paid plan starts at $120/month with a 14-day free trial
Helpjuice has designed its easy-to-use and powerful software specifically to help you scale your customer support and collaborate effectively with your team.
- Effortless Editing – You will have access to a wide range of authoring and formatting capabilities, making it easy to create and edit content for your Shopify store’s knowledge base.
- Control Access – Helpjuice’s editor panel gives you the ability to control article visibility. Also, You can determine who can access your content by choosing between public, internal, or private settings.
- Multi-Language Support – This allows you to switch languages easily. Simply, assign translations to a specific user, and even automate translation using machine learning or Google Translate.
- In-App Widget – You can integrate an intelligent interactive widget with your chat/ticketing tools to load answers depending on the user’s activity.
Pricing: Free; plan starts at $5/month with a 30-day free trial.
If you’re looking for a platform that can provide you with a unified source of accurate information, while leveraging the capabilities of a wiki, intranet, and knowledge base, then GetGuru is exactly what you need.
- Announcements – Effortlessly deliver critical updates to your team, colleagues, or the entire organization. Keep everyone in the loop and ensure that they receive and comprehend vital information.
- Analytics – Gain powerful insights into how your teams use content, what they search for, and how it affects performance.
- Contextual Help Widget – The widget allows you to navigate and search for information through the knowledge tab with typeahead and full search functions.
- Integrations – Guru offers API integration with various tools and apps, including Microsoft Teams and Slack.
- Content Creation – You can easily create, customize, and manage knowledge content including knowledge articles, internal company policies, videos, and audio files.
- Advanced Search Functionality – With Bloomfire’s powerful search function, your customers can quickly access files, documents, and other relevant content.
- Analytics and Reporting – Access detailed analytics and reporting features that enable you to track user engagement, and content performance, and measure the impact of knowledge-sharing initiatives.
5) Knowledge Owl
- Drag and Drop Reordering – You can easily reorder your categories and articles. Simply click and drag to move items around, making it easy to reorganize your knowledge base and keep your content up-to-date.
- Webhooks Automatic Updates – You can receive automatic push updates whenever changes are made in your knowledge base.
- Search Functionality – Knowledge Owl’s powerful search functionality enables your customers to find the information they need quickly and easily.
We have presented some of the best knowledge-base software available for your business needs. However, it’s important to carefully consider your specific requirements and goals while selecting the right software.
Among the many knowledge-base software available, Helplama Helpdesk stands out as an exceptional option. Helplama Helpdesk can help you to create a knowledge base that is tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
With their offer of 6 months of free credits, there’s no better time to try it out and streamline your workflow. So why wait? Sign up for Helplama today and try the 15-day free trial and boost your productivity!