Last Updated: December 2023
If you are looking for a Shopify Gallery Apps to increase your sales for your business, you are at the right place.
The Shopify app store has hundreds of gallery apps that can help you to grow your business to the next level. These apps create product grids and display your best products in an image gallery. They help you increase conversion rate by maintaining first impressions.
But, let’s face it finding the best Shopify Gallery Apps for your store from tonnes of options, is an overwhelming and time-consuming task.
Don’t worry we have done that legwork for you by providing you with the Top 15 Shopify Gallery Apps For Your Store.
Here’s the list –
- POWRful Photo Gallery Slider
- Cozy Image Gallery
- Photo Gallery | Robin PRO
- GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom
- XO Gallery
- GG Product Page Slider&Gallery
- Image/Photo Gallery, Portfolio
- Collection Hover Image Slider
- Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA
- Lookbook Shop by Gallery
- Instagram Feed, Slider Raptor
- Picca Lookbook ‑ Gallery
- Responsive Image Gallery
- Covet. pics ‑ Instagram Feed
- Shoppable Fashion Galleries
POWRful Photo Gallery Slider (Overall ratings: 4.3/5⭐, 389 reviews)
POWRful Photo Gallery Slider app tops our list with 4.3-star ratings and 389 reviews. The app allows you to create product grids and displays your best products in the form of an image gallery. POWRful Photo Gallery Slider has inbuilt social sharing buttons so visitors can share images, photos, or pictures from the gallery.
- Easy photo & image gallery
- Auto cropping
- Supports text in any language
- Social share buttons
- The app is very slow and the free plan is very limited.
- Free plan – 5 photos
- Starter plan at $5.49/month – Remove POWR branding, 12 photos
- Pro plan at $13.49/month – Remove POWR branding, 20 photos, social share buttons
- Business plan at $89.99/month – Remove POWR branding, unlimited entries, social share buttons, SEO Alt tags for images, Lightbox popup search bar
Cozy Image Gallery (Overall ratings: 4.7/5⭐, 320 reviews)
Cozy Image Gallery is the next app on our list that uses the Layout Editor to customize and style the gallery to match your store design. You can create unlimited galleries and embed them in your Shopify store and to integrate it, you just need to paste a code available in the gallery list in the HTML source code of your page.
- Completely responsive
- Easy customization
- Easy to upload and organize
- The app shows malware on AVG web shield.
- Basic plan at $2.99/month – Create 6 image gallery, upload up to 500 images, serves by CDN
- Unlimited plan at $5.99/month – Unlimited galleries and images, Lazy load, protect images, Pinterest
- Premium plan at $19.99/month – Allow 4K and 8K image sizes, serves images by CDN
Photo Gallery | Robin PRO (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 85 reviews)
If you want to impress your visitors by delivering your gallery images faster than anyone else, then this is a perfect choice for you. You can upload your photo gallery images in bulk, configure any gallery with one click, and can add your gallery to any page with one line of code.
- Faster image gallery
- Fast content delivery network (CDN)
- Smart gallery image optimization
- Mobile-friendly image gallery
- Unable to modify classes for any of the images or containing wrappers.
- Free plan – 12 images
- Pro plan at $4.99/month – Unlimited images, galleries, and bandwidth, Lazy loading, grid and masonry layout, dynamic watermarks
GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 46 reviews)
Let’s explore the GO Product Page Gallery + Zoom app, the part of this app is it allows you to level up your product page by giving you the tools to fully customize your product image gallery (picture gallery) settings for both desktop and mobile devices.
- Optimized for mobile & touch
- Upgrade your product images
- Full customization
- Compatible with all themes
- Features seem very limited.
- Free plan – Free for all stores that are on a Shopify trial or partner plan.
- Pro plan at $2.99/month – Product image gallery, includes all features, videos & models, mobile & desktop settings
XO Gallery (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 95 reviews)
XO Gallery app allows you to add unlimited images in unlimited galleries by use of a simple upload process and offers a ton of great features to customize your gallery until you’re satisfied. It also supports modern Grid and Masonry layouts and provides the following three options: lightbox, link, and caption on an image.
- Unlimited images in unlimited galleries
- Use product images in the gallery
- Mobile responsive
- The app is very slow.
- Free plan – 12 images
- Basic plan at $5.95/month – Unlimited images and galleries, all gallery types
- Pro plan at $15.95/month – Unlimited images, galleries, and albums, all gallery types
GG Product Page Slider&Gallery (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 201 reviews)
The next app on our list is GG Product Page Slider&Gallery. The special feature of this app is it reorganizes and improves the way your theme displays product images gallery and allows customers to slide through Product Images on desktop and mobile.
- Level up the product page layout
- Can optimize space on the product page
- Add image slider with arrows
- One-click setup (no coding required)
- Poor customer support
- Free plan – Use the default slider for free
- Pro plan at $4.99/month – Same features as the PRO plan but with a discount for small stores.
- Pro plus plan at $8.99/month – Unlock all configuration options, configure thumbnails, change slider and arrows type, group variant images
Image/Photo Gallery, Portfolio (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 17 reviews)
With the Image/Photo Gallery, Portfolio app, you can easily show your portfolio, photo gallery, image gallery, and video anywhere on your store with multiple layouts, and effects that suit your theme. The app offers a responsive photo gallery or image gallery so your photo gallery looks just beautiful on mobile devices as on desktops.
- Bulk upload & sort order photo
- Responsive & mobile friendly
- Lazy loading
- Easy customization
- Features seem very limited
- Free plan – 1 album, 25 photos, grid, masonry template
- Basic plan at $4.99/month – 4 albums, 100 photos, video gallery, Lookbook gallery
- Plus plan at $9.99/month – 10 albums, 250 photos, all features
- Pro plan at $19.99/month – 20 albums, 500 photos, all features
Collection Hover Image Slider (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 78 reviews)
We present you with the next addition to the Shopify gallery apps collection that helps your customers to find products easier, shows more product thumbnails on the collection page, and adds Hover Effects or carousel with arrows.
You can choose which feature works best for your customers and can optimize your store according to it for mobile as well as desktop devices.
- Touch & swipe image carousel
- Quick view for variants images
- Quick customization
- Free plan is as good as free trial only (very limited)
- Free plan – Test the app for free while on development Shopify plan
- Basic plan at $1.99/month – Show the second image on hover, with no configuration options
- Pro plan at $5.99/month – Show slider with multiple images, arrows slider, hover slider, and all configuration options
Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 423 reviews)
With the Image Gallery + Video ‑ EA app, you can create a main/parent layout & link child galleries to the main layout, and let your customers navigate between the multiple galleries in an organized way. In short, you can make a fully customizable video gallery using your YouTube or Vimeo videos.
- Gallery in 4 layouts
- Main gallery & sub galleries
- SEO-friendly images
- The app makes your store slow.
- Free plan – 1 Image + 1 Video gallery, Up to 10 images
- Starter plan at $1.99/month – 1 Image + 1 video gallery, up to 25 images, and tons of settings to customize
- Basic plan at $5.99/month – Create a total of 6 image galleries + 6 video galleries, upload up to 300 images
- Premium plan at $12.99/month – Total 10 images + 10 video galleries, upload up to 600 images, premium CDN delivery
Lookbook Shop by Gallery (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 131 reviews)
Lookbook Shop by Gallery is the next app on the list. The app allows you to showcase your images and products to your customers. Your viewers can order directly from your lookbook gallery and “The Add To Cart” will help you increase conversions and enhance customer experience.
- Direct “Add To Cart” feature
- Unlimited Lookbook gallery
- All images are stored at CDN
- Easily install Lookbook on any page
- The free plan is very limited
- Free plan – 1 Lookbook upload, up to 10 images, embed galleries with just one click
- Basic plan at $4.99/month – Create up to 4 galleries, bulk image upload on CDN
- Professional plan at $9.99/month – Create up to 8 galleries, all features of the basic plan, tag products on images
- Business plan at $19.99/month – Create up to 20 galleries, all features of the basic plan, tag products on images, and direct add-to-cart feature
Instagram Feed, Slider Raptor (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 385 reviews)
The next app on our list is Instagram Feed, the Slider Raptor app, this app shows your awesome Instagram pictures / Insta feed on your store in an awesome gallery style and engages your customers to check your posts. You can also choose between slider & grid layouts and can customize the overlay color and text color.
- Instagram feed gallery
- Compatible with Instagram Graph API
- Responsive gallery
- The app is limited to Instagram feed and images.
- Free to download
Picca Lookbook ‑ Gallery (Overall ratings: 4.4/5⭐, 9 reviews)
If you add a dynamic gallery to your store, your e-commerce website’s customer experience will enhance, and Picca Lookbook ‑ Gallery does exactly that for you. Picca Lookbook galleries are highly responsive and compatible with an array of themes and devices.
- Dynamic & responsive galleries
- Single-Click setup
- Allows users to add any custom CSS
- Poor customer service
- Free plan – 1 gallery, a total of 10 images
- Starter plan at $1.99/month – total 3 galleries and 40 images
- Basic plan at $3.99/month – total 5 galleries and 500 images
- Professional plan at $5.99/month – total 12 galleries and 1000 images, the product tagging feature
Responsive Image Gallery (Overall ratings: 5/5⭐, 3 reviews)
Responsive Image Gallery is the best way to grab the attention of visitors as it helps your customers display all the images in one place. It is easy to create responsive galleries with unlimited images, heading text, grid effects, columns, captions, and galley tools. Here you can create unlimited galleries with unlimited images and there will not be any loading issues.
- Create full responsive image galleries
- Multiple layouts
- Gallery tools for full customization
- Features seem limited
- Free plan – Create 1 gallery, upload up to 10 images, and options for the slide
- Standard Plan at $2.99/month – Create unlimited galleries, upload unlimited images, options for the slider, image grid view, masonry effect
Covet. pics ‑ Instagram Feed (Overall ratings: 4.5/5⭐,378 reviews)
Covet. pics app helps you to generate product-specific galleries that are automatically generated when you tag products. Covet. pics fulfills all your gallery needs as it is shoppable, scalable, and easily curated. You can manually upload photos to enrich your Instagram feed or create a completely curated gallery or a lookbook.
- Product galleries
- Photo reviews
- Mobile App
- Broken links
- Synchronization issues
- Lite plan at $9.99/month – Create 1 gallery, sync your Instagram feed
- Growth plan at $29.99/month – Create up to 5 galleries, sync your Instagram feed and Instagram mentions
- Premium plan at $79.99/month – Create 50 galleries, sync your Instagram feed, Instagram mentions, and Instagram hashtags
Shoppable Fashion Galleries (Overall ratings: 4.9/5⭐, 27 reviews)
Last but not least on our list is the Shoppable Fashion Galleries app, which lets your shoppers add to your cart and checkout right on the spot from any place in your shop. With this app, you can create simple or complex Images and combine them into stunning Lookbooks without any fuss.
- Embed gallery
- Enhanced analytics
- Shop the look feature
- Interactive and eye-catching look
- Features seem limited
- Free plan – 10 images, 3 Lookbooks, embed galleries
- Pro plan at $5.90/month – Unlimited Images & Lookbooks, customer Lookbook, “Shop the Look” image slider
We hope you have enjoyed our article- “Top 15 Shopify Gallery Apps For Your Store”. While reading through this article you have noticed that we have provided some basic and premium versions of Shopify Gallery Apps, with their features, pros, and cons. You just have to analyze your needs and choose according to them.
If you want to establish a smooth network between customers and your team by optimizing the support, the Helplama helpdesk could be a platform for you. It is a multi-channel customer service helpdesk designed to be cost-effective, and easy to set up, and most agents can get started on Helplama with little to no training.